General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

GOOD Dealers and Experiences

Search this Thread

Old 05-11-2014, 01:34 PM
Erbie
Tourer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Redlegvzv
I have been having a superb and excellent experience with Huntington Beach Harley-Davidson here in Southern California (Huntington Beach is Surf City, USA). They run a real class operation and everyone is very friendly and knowledgeable. They want you to be happy with your Harley.
How is there shop?

Old 05-11-2014, 01:35 PM
Erbie
Tourer

Originally Posted by Erbie
How is there shop?
Ah, that was supposed to be how is THEIR shop, sorry.

Old 05-11-2014, 10:44 PM
2WHEELFREAK
Road Master
Received 73 Likes on 63 Posts

Arrowhead Harley Davidson - Peoria, Arizona. Awesome dealer and awesome people. Very professional in all areas. No other dealer can touch them - period.

Old 05-14-2014, 11:50 AM
simplysql
Novice
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Love Killer Creek in Roswell, GA. I've purchased 3 bikes there - no reason to go anyplace else.

Old 05-14-2014, 03:44 PM
csaari77
Advanced

I just bought my first Harley, a '05 Fatboy, from Columbia HD in Columbia, TN. The sales and finance staff were great throughout the entire process. The guys in the parts department got me setup with some accessories that I wanted and the service department got everything installed pretty quick once the parts came in. When I'm in the market for another bike in a few years this dealership will be my first choice.

Old 05-14-2014, 06:14 PM
Tony Steele
Cruiser
Default Las Vegas Harley Davidson

I had a mid trip rear wheel bearing failure.
I am very pleased with how I was treated by Las Vegas Harley Davidson. They were quick to pick up my bike and get started, the same day I called. After I told they about the issue with my HOG membership and towing they waived the Tow fees so it didn't cost me anything out of pocket to pick up my bike. (Aside for cab fair, which was my call. I didn't want to wait for a shuttle service). They even did a pretty good job of cleaning 1500 miles of rain and road grime off the bike while they had it back there.

Old 05-18-2014, 03:54 PM
Tall Mike
Road Warrior
Received 23 Likes on 19 Posts

Horsepower HD in Williamsport, PA..

Well worth the drive down from Binghamton, nice people.....Will repeat when I'm ready for another bike.

Old 05-24-2014, 10:45 PM
deltapapa
Advanced
Default Cowboy Harley

I want to thank Cowboy Harley in Austin, Texas for the help they gave me buying my new FLHTK. Outstand sales staff, Great Sales and general Manager and a parts department that really know their stuff. If you are in Texas..... anywhere in Texas try these people out. Cowboy Harley,10917 South IH 35, Austin, Texas. 512-HAWG (4294). I am going to happily give them the 5 stars *****

Last edited by deltapapa; 05-24-2014 at 10:49 PM.
Old 05-26-2014, 01:11 AM
Robertprice
Stage I

Shumate HD in Kennewick, Wash. They have been very friendly and helpful whenever I went there. This last summer when a mistake was made when they were putting some new apes on my Springer, they paid in full for the whole thing, even for the free pickup and delivery when they had to reorder and redo the apes. They even paid for my motel room when I had to stay overnite. Since I've had no complaints with them, I give them 5 stars.

Old 05-26-2014, 10:11 AM
Erbie
Tourer

Originally Posted by Robertprice
Shumate HD in Kennewick, Wash. They have been very friendly and helpful whenever I went there. This last summer when a mistake was made when they were putting some new apes on my Springer, they paid in full for the whole thing, even for the free pickup and delivery when they had to reorder and redo the apes. They even paid for my motel room when I had to stay overnite. Since I've had no complaints with them, I give them 5 stars.
Biggest thing I find on Harley dealers is the longer and the better the riding season is the worse the dealership is, the worse the weather and the shorter the riding season the better the dealership. Alaska has dealerships and I have read nothing but good things about Alaskan dealerships.Texas and Florida well most owners are ready to get violent with the dealership. I wonder why this is?

Quick Reply: GOOD Dealers and Experiences