General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

GOOD Dealers and Experiences

Search this Thread

Old 07-16-2006, 12:04 AM
Unibomber
Road Captain
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: GOOD Dealers and Experiences

Just took my first ever two wheel road trip. 400 miles into it I noticed a low speed decel woble on the front end of my Springer. At that time I only had 2000 miles on the bike. I was very pissed off, but also realized that Springers tend to have issues with the front end more frequently than other bikes. I also encountered some large pot holes and heavy breaking in the above 400 miles, all of which is not good for the front end. [sm=boohoo.gif]. When I noticed the woble we were pulling into Vernal Utah off US40 in Eastern Utah, and no $hit I look over to my right and see an HD dealer, I was happy and nervous about taking my ride into a dealer, I dont trust many people. So the next morning im at the door of Beers HD in Vernal Utah of all places. I go straight to the service counter and told John my story. John the service manager states "I would guess the steering head bearing nut is not tight enought" he then asks if he can ride the bike to be sure of the problem, Im relieved that he asked. He comes back and said "yeah I think thats the problem, give me a bit to work on it". 30 minutes pass by, John tells me to take her for a spin. I ride the bike and the woble is gone. [sm=bounceybounce.gif].

Now lets go over how many miracles have taken place here.
1. An HD dealer in the middle of nowhere, at the exact time I have a problem.
2. John and his co-workers rock, very polite and professional.
3. John gets my bike into the shop 5 minutes after the dealer opens its doors [sm=devilangel.gif]
4. John recognizes the problem and double checks it by riding the bike.
5. John fixes the problem.
6 Not even a mention of charging me for it. [sm=happy046.gif]
7. Im on the road in a total of 60 minutes, thats one hour folks.

Did I mention there where two smokin hot chics workin there also, it was a total package.

Thanks John and staff at Beers HD in Vernal Utah, you gave me some faith in HD dealers. [sm=groupwave.gif]

Old 07-21-2006, 02:30 PM
teshore
Road Master
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Well i used the Las Vegas Harley Davidson, the service dept. is great, very knowing of all they do, and how to get the most out of what you want, the sales dept. is good but not great, my salesperson was a very nice person and dealt with me, but the others kind of have a stuck up attitude in a way..

Old 07-27-2006, 11:18 AM
voyager1
Outstanding HDF Member

aces and eights harley. 10 thumbs down. if you buy a bike there. they say,what day next week or 2 do you want to pick it up.lmao. they have the old school attitude. if you do not want the bike, tough !! new owners now,but no change in treating people like crap .

tri-county harley .decent dealer,bought my last 2 bikes from them . great parts guys there too.

these dealers are in the cinci area in ohio .

Old 07-27-2006, 04:21 PM
Branded
Road Master

Need top put this one in the bad dealer post

ORIGINAL: voyager1

aces and eights harley. 10 thumbs down. if you buy a bike there. they say,what day next week or 2 do you want to pick it up.lmao. they have the old school attitude. if you do not want the bike, tough !! new owners now,but no change in treating people like crap .

Old 07-28-2006, 03:11 AM
ownasofttail
Road Warrior

i have to agree with the fist post of this topic Mt. Cheaha H.D.Oxford Alabama. made the deal with Mike sales mgr. at 6:00 saturday night there closing time he was to be off Sunday but came in anyway and let Rick finish the deal buy 10:30 sunday he called saying its a go so by 1:00 i was riding away. got the best price and a couple free goodies thrown in on deal love my new bike abig thanks to Mt.cheaha H.D. rate them 4.5 out of 5

Old 07-30-2006, 11:01 PM
piggy
Road Master
Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

MorMoroneys, in New Windor NY< Can't say enough good things about this dealership. Sales guy RAY TOP notch, Parts guys, know there stuff, IM 66 ive had many a Harley from Many a dealer and this was the most pleasant buy yet.

[IMG]local://upfiles/15218/307945CA70E641A298BDAD22470B57A3.jpg[/IMG]

Old 07-31-2006, 12:17 AM
inspector
Advanced
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Stan's HD in Batavia NY. Great service, good people. I give them a 4.8. No one's pefect

Old 07-31-2006, 12:17 PM
Harleyglide
Cruiser

Ukes Harley Davidson Kenosha Wisconsin ,exceptional service by people that no what there doing all around a great dealership you can tell there there for the riders[sm=biker2.gif]I highly recomend them for whatever your needs

Old 08-01-2006, 08:18 PM
Sean883
Cruiser

Pig Trail HD in Rogers AR. They are a brand new dealership and i had a great experience buying my 07 Night Train.

Old 08-03-2006, 11:13 AM
Sporty12C
Cruiser

wrong thread

Quick Reply: GOOD Dealers and Experiences