General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

GOOD Dealers and Experiences

Search this Thread

Old 04-26-2014, 05:49 PM
jrodmma
Intermediate
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Kanes Harley Davidson, Calgary Alberta Canada. Unreal people, Unreal service.

Old 04-26-2014, 07:37 PM
MikeyTX
Outstanding HDF Member

Received 198 Likes on 168 Posts

Originally Posted by jrodmma
Kanes Harley Davidson, Calgary Alberta Canada. Unreal people, Unreal service.
You should cut and paste from the thread you posted on the other jerk dealer. Especially since Kane really did good by you.

Old 04-27-2014, 08:40 AM
jrodmma
Intermediate

Originally Posted by MikeyTX
You should cut and paste from the thread you posted on the other jerk dealer. Especially since Kane really did good by you.
i wanted to, but didn't want to get in trouble for "double posting" lol.
If anyone is interested, i explain why I'm so impressed with Im so impressed with Kanes, in a lengthy post in the "bad dealers" thread

Old 04-27-2014, 02:53 PM
Dirty_Danson
2nd Gear

I purchase a lot of my Harley brand gear from Seacoast Harley in North Hampton NH. The parts guys are very helpful and will steer you in the right direction if they do not have a part that will work for your application. I live closer to the Boston dealership but I find them to be pushy.

Old 04-28-2014, 05:45 AM
MikeyTX
Outstanding HDF Member

Received 198 Likes on 168 Posts

Originally Posted by jrodmma
i wanted to, but didn't want to get in trouble for "double posting" lol.
If anyone is interested, i explain why I'm so impressed with Im so impressed with Kanes, in a lengthy post in the "bad dealers" thread
I don't thenk Terry would have an issue as long as it is just the part relating to your great buying experience at Kanes.

Old 05-03-2014, 11:55 PM
SG_Jim
Road Master
Received 20 Likes on 17 Posts
Default Exceptional Customer Service from Mustang Seats

https://www.hdforums.com/forum/gener...ang-seats.html

Exceptional Customer Service from Mustang Seats!

Buddy and I are at Thunder Beach. Yesterday I had a vendor install LED's on my bike. I didn't know it but when they removed/replaced my solo seat they nicked the material right next to the rear bolt. Today we stopped by Mustang, they were set up at the local HD shop. I was there to pick up a fender bib. They offered to install the bib and found the nick from the LED install. They showed me the damage and 2 minutes later they were installing a brand new seat on my bike. The manager said that the nick will eventually turn into a tear and they don't want a Mustang seat on the road that's not right. Just to be clear, I did not ask for anything. They installed the new seat, fender bib and thanked me for being a customer. That is by far the best customer service I have ever had. If your looking for a seat look at Mustang, I am impressed with there product and service!

Old 05-08-2014, 10:06 AM
z6joker9
Novice

My bike stopped working several years back when I was on a trip, and Bumpus HD in Memphis (I believe the one on Whitten) sent a truck and trailer to get me. I assumed it was a throttle cable but it was just part of the grip. I just had to purchase a new set of grips- they installed and sent me on my way. I believe the total was around $40-60 for everything. I would recommend them.

Old 05-10-2014, 05:40 PM
Redlegvzv
Stellar HDF Member
Received 691 Likes on 381 Posts

I have been having a superb and excellent experience with Huntington Beach Harley-Davidson here in Southern California (Huntington Beach is Surf City, USA). They run a real class operation and everyone is very friendly and knowledgeable. They want you to be happy with your Harley.

Old 05-11-2014, 06:46 AM
ottred
6th Gear

Mountain Creek Harley Davidson in Dalton Ga. I have six dealers in a 100 mile radius of me, they all are good but the folks at Mountain Creek really stand out. Every one of the staff there are helpfull and friendly. Great experience every time I visit.

Old 05-11-2014, 11:55 AM
zeman1
Advanced
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

CycleDoctor in Costa Mesa, not a dealer, but great independent in Orange County CA. Stopped by for an oil change while on the road and took care of us. Knowledgeable, friendly, great owner - Geoff Gaites.

Quick Reply: GOOD Dealers and Experiences