General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

GOOD Dealers and Experiences

Search this Thread

Old 03-29-2014, 11:27 AM
Leroy54
1st Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default El Paso

I bought a 2014 Limited from Barnett's in El Paso and as much as I am disappointed with all the poor quality issues I have endured, I just want to clearly state Barnett's has an excellent Sevice Staff and have truly been outstanding in getting my new Rushmore complete as a new Harley should be. Not letting H-D off the hook for such poor initial assembly or parts quality but at least the first two years of warranty work appear to be high caliber. Thanks to Barnett's Support

Old 04-05-2014, 09:27 PM
davidearlcox
Tourer
Received 13 Likes on 10 Posts
Default Fraziers Harley Davidson Buford, Ga.

I brought my bike in for service at Fraziers Harley-Davidson in Buford, Ga. this morning due to a slow leak in the rear tire. Their quality of work has always been excellent, as it was today. However, we came to an impasse over one of their policies concerning liability in regards to replacement of my rear tire. Their policy required replacement of the rear tire, even though in my judgement it was perfectly serviceable.

The bottom line is their service manager and the sales person I bought the bike from last year brought their A Game in customer service into play. Because of our disagreement, they refused to let me leave their facility without providing a brand new rear tire, inner tube and rim band at no charge for parts or labor.

Simply unbelievable. Fraziers HD went way, way beyond any reasonable level of customer service today, in my honest opinion.

Incidentally, while waiting for my bike to be serviced, I observed a second example of excellent customer service by this dealership. Another customer had brought his bike in, purchased an upgrade exhaust system and was having it installed. They informed the customer that during the installation they'd discovered a minor blemish in the chrome. They didn't have another system in stock, and although the blemish would have been difficult to see once installed, they would have to reorder and install in a few days. They didn't feel comfortable installing that one under the circumstances.

The customer came back from looking at the blemish and told me it was so minor, he could not see it and asked them to install it anyway.

We were both tremendously impressed with the commitment to excellent quality and attention to detail by this dealership and their service department.

Old 04-06-2014, 10:39 AM
Cheesehead_13
Tourer
Received 32 Likes on 22 Posts

Suburban in Thiensville. I won't go anywhere else.

Last edited by Cheesehead_13; 09-07-2016 at 07:12 PM. Reason: Removed one dealership based on bad experiences.
Old 04-07-2014, 12:27 PM
LatinStreetBobber
2nd Gear

Nobody could be Ronayers.com for Shinko WW Tires. AND I looked Harrrrd.

5 Stars...
but only dealt with once.

Old 04-07-2014, 01:33 PM
tennispro1
Cruiser
Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Default good dealers

Landers Harley in Little Rock and Conway,Ar are great. Whether you are there to buy a bike or just hang out, they are always friendly and willing to just talk. I always enjoy my time there.
Thanks Captain for two great dealerships.
John

Old 04-07-2014, 02:59 PM
Bwelsh
Advanced
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Default Bumpus

We just bought a bike from Bumpus in Jackson TN. They have 5 stores in TN total. We were introduced around the store, met all the department managers. When we came out of the office after doing paperwork, you ring a bell and everyone applauds the new Harley owner. Then we were each (wife and myself) given a T shirt, along with a cleaning sampler, owners manual, patches, and extra points in their VIP club (points give you discounts). Everyone was very friendly, and there were no high pressure tactics.

We went back the next day and they were having an event. We met some other riders who had nothing but good things to say about Scott and Bumpus. We were very impressed.

Old 04-08-2014, 11:27 AM
Erbie
Tourer

Originally Posted by tennispro1
Landers Harley in Little Rock and Conway,Ar are great. Whether you are there to buy a bike or just hang out, they are always friendly and willing to just talk. I always enjoy my time there.
Thanks Captain for two great dealerships.
John
They weren't in Hot Springs, went there to a vacant building, was told Harley told them they could stay open but would recieve no bikes from the manufacturer. Don't know if it was true or not, however, I may have let the Little Rock Harley dealer work on my bike and if I considered a new one MIGHT have gone there to look but with the back room service in Hot Springs would not have touched them with a stick, they became a close place to order Harley parts but nothing else. They always had a lot of people there too, don't know if they were buying coats or motorcycles though.

Old 04-08-2014, 06:56 PM
7even
Advanced

I have to give a specific thumbs up to Big St. Charles Harley in St. Charles, MO. Having been to another dealer the day before my purchase, I was $500.00 dollars away from a deal. I had to walk away. St. Charles, on the other hand, not only didn't they mess with the numbers, or play games, or jerk me around with needlees BS, but they shot straight, gave me an excellent deal and included options that I didn't even think to ask for. Let alone the service aspect for parts installation. In a word, awesome. Period. 5/5

Old 04-09-2014, 07:03 PM
charlie young
Novice

Big Sky Harley, Gt. Falls, Mt. *****+. They work their butt off to give you the BEST deal.

Old 04-10-2014, 10:39 PM
ChickinOnaChain
Big Kahuna HDF Member
Received 3,075 Likes on 2,558 Posts

Waco TX Harley

I was told by my former dealership, risers and drag bars were impossible for my Blackline but not before they quoted me $1250 price tag for the job. So I went to another shop...Waco Harley. Mario Aguilar worked with with me, ordered the parts and charged me $450 total. Waco is now my go to shop. Proof is in the picture...

Last edited by ChickinOnaChain; 04-10-2014 at 10:41 PM.

Quick Reply: GOOD Dealers and Experiences