General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

GOOD Dealers and Experiences

Search this Thread

Old 02-26-2014, 12:01 AM
MikeyTX
Outstanding HDF Member

Received 198 Likes on 168 Posts

Originally Posted by Erbie
Why is it all the "good" Harley dealers are in places with extremely narrow riding seasons. I ride my Harley at least a few days every month, 12 months out of the year and all I hear about dealers down here is how lousy they are, I find that amazing? The better the riding season the worse the dealers are???????
Not hard to figure out.

Old 02-26-2014, 08:22 AM
spr0k3t
Tourer
Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Mad props to the guys over at Rawhide in Olathe, KS.

Old 02-26-2014, 03:01 PM
hdng
Advanced
Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts
Default lifestyle cycles

I just purchased my second Harley from lifestyle cycles in Anaheim ca. I have got to tell everyone that these people are great. The owner did the deal this time and.he and his whole staff will do what ever it takes to make you happy. Strongly suggest that next time you are around, you need to stop in and check it out.

Old 02-26-2014, 05:29 PM
tmanbuckhunter
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts

The people over at Tallahassee Harley Davidson are really good folks... no price gouging, friendly people, and good customer service... hard to beat. Overnighted an oil line for me to put my bike back together and didn't hit me for the overnight shipping. Hard to beat that!

Old 03-03-2014, 08:44 AM
revgreg
Stage IV
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

When I bought my 2013 Heritage Classic, the folks at Appleton, Wisconsin H-D were positively great!

They were also great helping me deal with a couple of minor problems.

Props to GM Shelly, Service Mgr. Bob, and sales Ron.

Old 03-03-2014, 03:27 PM
D Wetsel
Stage III
Talking First HD

"Just purchased my 08 Road King Classic at Adirondack Harley Davidson in Broadalbin, New York and both Wayne and BJ were excellent help and went out of their way to help me. The girl in the clothing department was very friendly and help with me buying a new coat. I couldn't have asked for a better experience in buying a new bike. Five Stars."
This being my third bike but my first HD I don't think I could have asked for a better experience. I've waited a lot of years to get a Road King Classic and I love it.

Old 03-04-2014, 01:54 AM
BootheatsBUGS
Cruiser
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Shout out to ABC Harley in Waterford MI. They have been such a great help with all my parts needs and stupid *** questions. I'll drive the extra couple miles to do business with them.

Motorcity Harley in Farmington Hills can suck a fat one!

Old 03-04-2014, 03:19 AM
sctman1
Advanced

Originally Posted by rob5r1
Hampton Roads Harley Davidson in Yorktown, VA will do this. But I have a guy with a tire machine I use. If you take the wheel off the bike, he will install and balance for $20. Too bad you aren't around here.
rob5r1,

I'm on the other side of the Monitor Merrimac from you in Chesapeake. I'd sure like some contact info for your tire changing guy for the next time I change tires. PM me if you don't want to put it out there in the public domain.

Thanks!

Old 03-05-2014, 09:33 AM
13 street glide
Stage II
Default Great Dealer, American Harley davidson

I bought my 2013 Street Glide from American Harley Davidson in Leominster, Ma 01453
Phone number 978-537-6919
Fran is the sales lady I have dealt with and she is the best
No BS
They tell you the truth and back it up
You need a bike that is the place to go

Now Sea Coast in Hampton N.H.
Now that is a totally different story
I spent about 2 hour there going back and forth, we struck a deal and shook hands on it. He tell me he need to go back and talk to his sales manger about something, I will be right back and at the last minute they told me the 2012 street glide that we have been deal on just went up 1000.00 more
These people are a rip off
They try and get you all excited to buy and hope you will just pay the extra money

Old 03-05-2014, 10:55 PM
skybox ed
Cruiser
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

If you are anywhere near Memphis, TN give bumpus a try. I was amazed with how easy my purchase of a '14 Limited was and below MSRP to boot. Everyone there is wonderfull. the have called and checked on me and the bike every week since I bought it even though it hasn't been quite riding weather. Almost 1k miles so I should have a report on the service dept. but if it's like the sales, parts. clothing, and finance depts. it will be no problem.

Quick Reply: GOOD Dealers and Experiences