General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

GOOD Dealers and Experiences

Search this Thread

Old 10-30-2013, 02:46 AM
hawaiian Guy
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

After 4 weeks of taking delivery of my 72 i just realized the dealership mistakenly installed the incorrect LED Daymaker on my ride.

I ordered the latest one with 3 high beam bulbs but i received the wrong one and didn't realize it because i was so happy with my 72.

4 weeks later i found out through this forum i got the wrong parts on my harley, most other dealers would have told me to get lost, but not Fraser Harley Davidson in Dianella Perth WA Australia.

Steve the Parts Consultant rectified the problem for me immediately and booked me for a swap with the correct part (Steve didn't order the parts for me someone else did).

Within a few minutes of me arriving they have immediately taken hold of my 72 and replaced the headlights with the correct LED Daymaker.

This dealership is probably the best dealership i have ever bought stuff from and they are the most nicest bunch of guys/gals working there too.

IF you are an Aussie and live in Perth i highly recommend Fraser Harley Davidson in Dianella WA.

The didn't treat me like scum just because i dressed and looked like one compared to some other Japanese and MV Agusta dealership at Osborne Park WA.

I tried to buy an MV Agusta there but the young salesman was more interested in eating his lunch at the sales desk then taking my offer to purchase.

I only asked that young dude for $1000 off the retail price which was already jacked up compared to other states.

FRASER HARLEY DAVIDSON DIANELLA <---- the best experience of my Harley Davidson Purchase and it just gets better.

Thanks for reading.

Old 10-31-2013, 11:52 PM
booze hound
Cruiser
Received 38 Likes on 31 Posts

Had a great parts phone call experience with a couple of guys at Hampton Roads HD earlier today. I had purchased a BAL tail light about a year ago and got a good price and quick shipping. (I live in Alabama)

Called today to check some pricing on some other parts and they could not have been more helpful. Got in to some other parts questions and again were very helpful to me. Didn't try to give me the brush off but went the extra mile to answer my questions. Keep up the good work Steve & Eric! Nicely done.

Old 11-02-2013, 01:18 PM
Mitch56
Novice

Bought my 2012 EG Classic in April 2012 from Chesters Eagle Rock HD in Pocatello, Id.. Very friendly and helpful. Great place to deal.

Old 11-02-2013, 10:02 PM
13dino
Grand HDF Member
Veteran: Marine Corp
Received 3,361 Likes on 1,178 Posts

Space Coast H-D in Palm Bay FL gave me a 2013 DYNA that equaled their dealer cost eventhough this was a new inventoried bike, and they were moreso busy unloading the 2012 inventory of the same model. OTD cost was was minimal. They did me right and we both knew that. Couldn't squeeze another dime out of them.

Have nothing but good to say about this H-D dealership as they literally beat every H-D dealerships OTD price in the state of FL.

Their bell was ringing while there to close the deal...I didn't have to wonder why.
I rang that bell loud to annoy everyone, what the heck, shouldn't have put a ships bell in front of me!!!

Surprisingly, they trailered the bike to South FL at no charge as I wasn't able to p/u the bike on my own.

Suggest you FL boys ck em out.

Last edited by 13dino; 11-02-2013 at 10:04 PM.
Old 11-07-2013, 08:02 PM
KingKong
Novice
Default Long Branch HD

I recently purchased a used Road King Classic from Long Branch HD in Long Branch, NJ.

I couldn't be more pleased with the service I was given and the buying experience as a whole. I met the head of each department and was able to talk to each with questions I had on the bike. This is my first HD after riding BMWs for years.

I was given specific recommendations from the parts and service departments for changes I would like to make.

Eddie, the salesperson I worked with, was efficient and friendly.

I live hours away from the dealership but will make the trip to deal with them the next time I buy a HD.

Bob Penigar

Old 11-10-2013, 08:02 AM
RebelSon45
Intermediate

anyone know what the best dealer on long island is?

Old 11-12-2013, 04:33 AM
GailEanes
Novice

by going through the helpful posts here, i have noted down 100+ address and contact numbers .. now thinking upon publishing the compact dictionary on the same

Old 11-12-2013, 07:06 PM
SDozier
Tourer
Received 11 Likes on 8 Posts

I have purchased two bikes from Dream Machines in Dallas. Got great prices on both.
2006 FLSTFSE2 (Screaming Eagle Fatboy)

2008 FLSTF (bike I now own)
Both were priced lower than what similar bikes were selling for and had much lower mileage. Service was very good.

SD

Old 11-13-2013, 03:08 PM
slapshot12
Road Warrior
Received 80 Likes on 70 Posts

I just bought my bike from Brandon HD in Tampa, FL. I really couldn't be happier with the process. The entire staff was very friendly and helpful. I wasn't decided on which model and my salesman, Pete, took the time to answer all of my questions and help me decide on the right bike. It was all low pressure sales, no pushy stuff at all.

I got a very fair deal and would most definitely recommend them. I will be going back in the future.

Old 11-13-2013, 03:26 PM
mtnbkr62
Tourer
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default American Eagle Harley Davidson - Corinth Texas

When t came time for me to purchase another Harley I went in there after a 10 year hiatus, and I was still in their customer database Although inactive, Randy in sales spent time with me making sure I got the new Street Bob I was looking for, and later Greg in Parts made sure that everything I wanted to add was correct. Even when the wrong License Plate relocation part came in He called me and told me that he had ordered the wrong one and the correct one would be here today... No blame game no nothing just a straight up Mistake and they owned up to it. Sure enough he called today and my part is in. I even called him to buy a bike at their other dealer and Randy again came through getting the bike for my wife. Great guys and they really have strived to get and keep my business.

JR

Quick Reply: GOOD Dealers and Experiences