General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

GOOD Dealers and Experiences

Search this Thread

Old 07-23-2013, 03:28 PM
Partsman116
Advanced
Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts

I have had great success with Three Rivers Harley in Pittsburgh, Pa. Great service department, knowledgeable sales staff, have done me right every time..

Old 07-28-2013, 05:22 PM
Surveyor1953
4th Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I need to give a very positive shout out for Ventura HD in Camarillo, CA. Their service department has always bent over backwards to make sure that my 05 Road Glide runs great.

The engine was modified with some non-Harley parts and Dave, Scooter and Jon continue to make this engine run like new. They will fix problems with lighting or suspension that I bring to them and they do this at a fair price and treat me as if I am the one that is most important to their shop. I don't know if some owners at dealerships realize how important those guys in the back are to their business. To me, it IS the guys in the back that make me want to come to their shop.

Ventura HD has great folks there. I know I have no issues with their shop. Heck, I even called them when I was in Nebraska to help me with a fault code the local HD shop couldn't help me with. That was worth tons of good will to me!

Old 07-31-2013, 03:16 AM
sportstertom
6th Gear

Route 66 Harley-Davidson Tulsa, Ok. good service cool people and a great cafe burgers a supper...gotta give them a five star ...

Old 08-01-2013, 05:03 PM
Falcon195
Road Master
Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Biker Bob's in Taylor MI.
Great service Mgr. and staff. Also Matt the sales Mgr. is a good guy.
Nothing but good experiences with these folks.
Can't say that for some of the other dealers I have been to in my area.

Old 08-03-2013, 01:37 PM
WIHD55
Road Captain
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Skip Fordyce (sp?) in Riverside, CA. I was on the road and went in unannounced for an fluid change. Took 90 minutes, but in and out with no issues. First time ever having a dealer touch my bike. But being 2500 miles from home no choice. The tech actually rode it after the changes to verify everything. Impressed.

Awesome service department and folks up front.

Old 08-04-2013, 05:33 AM
White Stallion
Intermediate

Benson Harley Davidson in Muncie Indiana it great!!! Had my bike in there after an accident for 3/12 months. Log time but the manufacture was the hold up on the paint.. Wasn't a big deal as I was healing at the time too. Great customer service and after over $9000 in repairs I couldn't be happier. Even runs better then before!! ***** to Bensons in Muncie Indiana!!

Old 08-04-2013, 10:52 AM
Ragnar
Road Master
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

NEVER had a bad experience at Sauk Prairie HD (Sauk City, WI).

One example: Had a concern about an aftermarket part that they didn't even sell me, and had 4 people in a conference call to sort it out. How's THAT for taking care of their customers?

When I went up to pick up my new Slim, I had to wait for the guy in front of me to finish his paperwork. Turns out, it was one of my club brothers picking up his new bike. Ran into two more of my brothers before I left. The dealership is NOT next door... it's an hour away. I *hate* to do any business anywhere else.

Old 08-04-2013, 08:13 PM
Alamomann
Tourer
Received 22 Likes on 8 Posts

Gruene Harley Davidson in New Braunfels, Texas. Awesome staff. Super nice people, and always willing to help. Yes, it's their job, but they like their jobs which tells you something as a customer. Highly recommend.

Old 08-07-2013, 10:11 AM
Colfod
Stage II
Default Good Dealer

I was on a business/vacation trip out to Utah when I experienced a leak on my 2012 Electra Glide. My buddy and I stopped at the Golden Spike Dealer in Ogden to see if they had a suggestion. They pulled the bike in, fixed it in 15 minutes, and put me on my way, no charge. Kudos to the owner and staff.

Old 08-07-2013, 02:04 PM
DanRC
Road Master
Received 189 Likes on 74 Posts

Viking Land HD in Sauk Rapids, MN gets my 5 stars for people and service.

Quick Reply: GOOD Dealers and Experiences