General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

GOOD Dealers and Experiences

Search this Thread

Old 05-03-2013, 08:50 PM
police road king
3rd Gear
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Talking went out of their way dealership

adamec harley davidson at baymeadows location in jacksonville florida scott the general manager was very helpful after what i felt was going to turn out bad. he went out of his way to please me. well it boils down to this a retune on the dyno and a 25% discount on my next purchase a retune is around $500.00 bucks here in jacksonville thanks scott for making me feel good about my dealership i am a happy Biker again

The following users liked this post:
SS Twin (04-29-2020)
Old 05-05-2013, 04:40 PM
Nicky Pass
Road Warrior
Received 6 Likes on 3 Posts

Once again....City Limits Harley in Palatine IL, did awesome for me! I was riding my Breakout last Sunday and I noticed seeping at the oil feed line. I was going to do pipes and a tune anyway that week, but I stopped there on the way home to show them and they said...."leave here and we check it out and do your pipes and tune". On Tuesday, I picked it up with new pipes, a tune and the oil lines fixed. All work was done perfect....I can 1000000% recommend them for anything!

Old 05-08-2013, 01:42 PM
Desertdoc75
3rd Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Woodlands Harley Davidson, The Woodlands, Texas. Awesome staff, very easy process to purchase and get financed. I feel they took the extra time with both me and my wife to ensure we got everything we needed to hit the road. No problems with any of departments. Parts, service, sales, and gear staff were all very helpful.

Highly recommend this dealer to all.

Old 05-08-2013, 06:37 PM
BJB
Tourer
Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts
Default Twin Cities North

It was a little strange at first starting my deal with them on a 2013 FLRTU.
I have friends who work at another dealer (unnamed) where I have been treated very well but when I wanted a OTD price I never got one.
Kevin the owner at TC North gave me a fabulous price that was good to the end of April. When the only FLRTU (Vivid Black) they had in stock sold before I acted he said pay the up charge for what ever color you want since for the $$$ these things cost get the color you want, & if we can find one you have a deal.
Darrin as both my salesman & business manager was straight up. Monte as sales manager was the same. The service manager Clayton & his service writer Paul also. No BS about having to keep the cats in the oem pipes & that there are no parts other than Screamin Eagle that fit Harleys. As I knew, I was told if I continue to do my own fluid changes to keep receipts & records for warranty.
I'd strongly urge any one in the upper midwest to give these people a try.
I'll have them do the 1000 mile service, & should have made an appointment for right after the weekend!

Last edited by BJB; 05-08-2013 at 06:41 PM.
Old 05-09-2013, 11:52 AM
MrHT
4th Gear

Can anyone tell me which dealer in NW Washington is the best?
I'm planning on buying a trike when the 2013's come out. I'm closest to Silverdale or Olympia but don't mind going to Tacoma or even Seattle to get the best deal. But hopefully the better one is closer to home so I can give them all my parts and any shop business that I can't do myself also.

I appreciate any input on this.. Thanks

Old 05-09-2013, 12:02 PM
iRob
Intermediate

Just two cents from a pissed off HD rider. To those of you overseas here in Europe, I'm here in Stuttgart, GE and over the past few months I've been ordering a few harley items. Just wanted to give a heads up to those ordering online, ordered from Licks Cycles and received my stuff in a few weeks, ordered from Cardo Systems and had my item in only a week!!! I ordered some chaps from the Biker's Den, www.bikersDen.com, middle of April and it's now 9 May. Called and got a number of BS excuses why they had not even as yet been shipped, for example, int'l warehouses having problems shipping to APO and also not enough man power to take care of all the orders in a timely manner. Not sure about everyone out there, but if you're like me-you want your stuff yesterday and time spent w/out your stuff sucks!! Just thought I'd pass this along. iRob

Old 05-10-2013, 12:10 PM
Mark98012
Tourer
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

MrMT, check out Eastside HD.

Old 05-11-2013, 06:27 AM
Electra45
1st Gear

Harley-Davidson Center, Inc.
2240 Chester Blvd. Richmond IN 47374
Phone: (765)962-0596 Fax: (765)966-5716

Some of the best people to deal with!

Old 05-11-2013, 11:24 PM
Blaster06
Advanced
Default Kutter HD, Janesville, WI

I recently rode my 11 RKC back home from Texas and brought it in for the 15K mile service and some other service work. I left the bike with them while I went out of town on business and got a phone call as soon as they had completed the service and follow up. Completely professional staff, up front, fair, and offer sage and sound advice. I consider myself lucky to live only two miles from this dealership. If you are ever in south central Wisconsin and traveling I39/90, you owe it to yourself to stop in and give Kutter your business.

Old 05-13-2013, 05:33 AM
ctrow89
Stage IV

Frieze HD in O'Fallon, IL gets 5 stars from me. That is where I purchased my bike from and the salesman was not pressuring me. He showed me the bike, told me what they were asking and told me to let him know if I was interested and would talk price. They were even minutes from closing and he said he didn't care, it wasn't a problem if they stayed late. The motorclothes and parts dept have also been fantastic to work with. They wouldn't sell my wife a helmet because none of them fit to their satisfaction, special ordered some that still didn't work, and then even recommended local places that sell helmets to try. The parts dept has always walked me through step by step on the parts and process for anything I've wanted. Top notch.. give them a visit if you're in the area.

Quick Reply: GOOD Dealers and Experiences