General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

GOOD Dealers and Experiences

Search this Thread

Old 09-06-2012, 12:24 PM
golfmech
Tourer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Chesters Grand Teton Harley in Idaho Falls. They have turned that dealership around and is a great place to have things done. 4 years ago they were horrible. New management and new sales people.

Old 09-06-2012, 12:28 PM
Nighttraindemon
Intermediate

I've had several great experiences all around the country! Cowboy Harley in Beaumont, thats where i bought my bike, they're awesome! Mancuso harley in Houston, Lisle Harley here in IL and HD of san francisco I believe it was off Van ness they were AWESOME! They actually replaced my battery and gave it a one over at no charge! I'm sure there are a few more that i'm forgetting, but these are the ones that stuck in my mind.

Old 09-09-2012, 10:18 PM
SIREx
Cruiser
Default Gail's Harley Davidson MO

I did not purchase my bike at Gail's but I sure wish I had. But any way this is the only place I go in the Kansas City Area. I have a dealer 15 minutes from my house but I drive 45 minutes one way just to shop there.

Shawn in parts is awesome and his boss Jerry is great to.

Their service manager Adam is wonderful.

They have a HOG chapter and run events every weekend.

I told them about the bad experience I had at the closer dealer and they said welcome and how can I help you. They did not even care I did not buy my bike from but they treat me as if I did.

I will definitely buy my next bike from them.

Old 09-09-2012, 10:30 PM
SIREx
Cruiser
Default Kokomo Indiana Harley Davidson

I will have one more post after this one from trip.

I drove from Kansa to Indiana to see my mom for the weekend.

After I purchased my bike from a dealer I choose not name and after the first service the oil filter assembly started leaking. They told me it was a seep not a leek. and did nothing to fix it. Told them I was going on a trip and they said do not worry.

Well the seep turned in to a leak on my trip. I must have lost almost a quart.

Well it was late when I arrived so I called Kokomo Harley. They said they were full all day Saturday. The manager said hold on a minute. He cam back and says one of his guys would come in an hour early and get be taken care of. They opened up the shop early and changed all my fluids for me And sealed up the leak.

Great guys. And super friendly. Oh and super great prices.

Thank you.

Last edited by SIREx; 09-09-2012 at 10:44 PM.
Old 09-09-2012, 10:41 PM
SIREx
Cruiser
Default Legacy Harley Effingham IL

well the bike started leaking again. Enough start coating parts of my bike.

I look up and there was the sign for Legacy. I puled in on a sunday. They got me right in.

They yelled we have traveler must have been.

Any way these guys got me in and out in 30 minutes.

I do not have a leak any more. The tech cleaned the bike very nicely

Then when I picked it up from him he said my clutch was out of adjustment and he fixed it. very cool

Props to all that work there you have a great place.

Old 09-10-2012, 12:15 PM
jayhawk54
Novice
Default Twin Cities H-D North

Blaine, Minnesota.

Great experience. First time Harley for me. Had to drive a little ways but worth it.
Smaller dealership but great salesman and very good deal on bike.
A little more "small town" feeling.

Old 09-11-2012, 01:11 PM
mrclean1973
6th Gear

Thunder Mountain Harley, Loveland, CO

Love this place...bought the bike there, parts, retail. All of the staff went out of the way to make me feel like part of the family. After some of the experiences in Houston, really miss them. Still ordering parts from Thunder Mountain and having them shipped to Houston.

Old 09-11-2012, 07:46 PM
bubba0951
Stage II
Thumbs up Budke's HD North Platte Nebraska

I was finishing up a two week, 4700 mile tour of the west when my 99 Ultra broke down just west of N Platte, Nebraska. I called for a tow and called Budke's HD and told them i was coming in. I arrived at Budke's at 1500 and the got me right in. Went to a motel and got a call from Nate the service manager at 1730 saying that they had found the problem and it was a collapsed push rod and that the nut had broken and fallen to the bottom of the motor and they were not sure as to the extent of the damage. I had a hard time sleeping that night figuring the motor was trashed. I went to the dealership at 0930 the next day and there was my bike sitting out in front ready to go. I talked with Jeff the Tech and he said he had retrieved the pieces of the broken nut from the bottom end and that I was very lucky more damage had not been done. I was also lucky that the bike had not broken in any of the remote parts of the National Parks I had been in the previous couple of weeks and I was very lucky that I broke down next to Budke's HD who has caring, concerned and HONEST biker personnel working for them. A big thumbs up to Budke's they helped me a bunch!

Old 09-13-2012, 04:18 PM
Ashley Poe
Stage II

They aren't a Harley Dealer but Kustmz sells aftermarket parts. They are extremely nice and very easy to work with. Also GREAT quality for an honest price. www.kustmz.com

Old 09-13-2012, 08:19 PM
Ohiobellboy
Road Warrior
Received 30 Likes on 26 Posts

Originally Posted by Ashley Poe
They aren't a Harley Dealer but Kustmz sells aftermarket parts. They are extremely nice and very easy to work with. Also GREAT quality for an honest price. LINK REMOVED FROM QUOTE

And here comes the spammer....both of her post have links to the same site.

Quick Reply: GOOD Dealers and Experiences