General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

GOOD Dealers and Experiences

Search this Thread

Old 07-26-2011, 01:29 PM
Dyna Gal
Intermediate
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Rawhide Harley-Davidson in Olathe, KS

Great sales staff, knowledgeable parts guys, and super service people (they don't make you feel dumb for asking silly questions). They always remember my name and you can tell that everyone there really enjoys their job. Even better, they're open seven days a week.

Rating: *****

http://www.rawhideharley.com/index.htm

Old 07-28-2011, 08:16 PM
Johnny K
Cruiser
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default HD of Baltimore, MD

Great guys, low pressure, good value on trade ins. Very easy to work with. Ask for Chris - he's young but a real class act!

Old 07-30-2011, 08:42 AM
mike5380
Road Master
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Two thumbs up for St Joe HD in St Joesph, Missouri. No bs in their sales dept and some impressive techs in their service dept. Won't take my bike anywhere else.

Mike

Old 07-30-2011, 10:08 PM
SteveO-ll
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

If'n ya ever get down Louisiana way stop in Renegade Harley...........They just got awarded the Harley-Davidson "Golden Shield Award" for service and are in the top 10 for sales.

They have a great staff all the way around.

Old 07-31-2011, 12:04 AM
Mutant Racer
Road Master

Purchased my Dyna Fat Bob from Wildfire HD in Villa Park, Illinois back in May and it was a pleasant experience. It took a while for all my parts to finally come in for my new bike but that was beyond my dealerships control. My salesman was Gennaro, very cool and a very helpful guy. He goes the extra mile to answer and address all questions and concerns and even the parts guys took care of me for a few warranty issues with aftermarket parts.

I highly recommend Wildfire.

Old 08-04-2011, 08:58 PM
drbald1
Cruiser
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

A few weeks ago we were traveling down to NC. As we pulled out from a lunch break my brother noticed my rear tire had a weird streak on it, so he jumped in front and pulled us over.

Turns out we'd hit something and had a big gouge in the tire. It's Sunday afternoon at 3pm. We call around and find Black Wolf Harley Davidson in Bristol, VA.

They're open. They've got a tire in stock. And they'll work us in just as soon as we can get there.

I limp the bike on over, and it's near closing by the time we show up. Still, they took care of it. I know they had to have bumped me in front of other local, loyal customers.

They easily could have made me wait until the next day, but they knew we were on the road and they made it happen.

It's a little thing, but it means a lot when you need that tire now!

Old 08-07-2011, 09:35 AM
p3ozman
Cruiser
Default Mason City, Iowa!

Mason City Harley Dealer kicks ***! Travis is the man! Bought my 2011 Fat Bob over text messages!

Old 08-07-2011, 04:45 PM
Rebelrocker
1st Gear
Thumbs up

Harley Davidson of Cool Springs, Franklin Tn........Great group of people, tons of new, and used bikes...Excellent customer service...5 star dealership!!

Old 08-08-2011, 04:06 PM
Bad_Ash
6th Gear
Thumbs up Go to Waugh Enterprises in Orange, VA!

Bought my '08 Fatboy from Waugh and they were absolutely phenomenal! Jermaine Wormley was the sales guy and he couldn't have been better to deal with. Every time I was in the dealer after that he always came up and said hello to me and remembered my name. That goes a long way with me. In turn I had no problem telling his prospective customers what a stand up guy he is. Anne-Marie in service was also always great to deal with.

The difference between Waugh and other places I have bought bikes...at other dealerships, when you buy a bike they might say something like "Congratulations on your purchase". When I bought my Fatboy (my first Harley), Jermaine shook my hand and, with a big smile, said "Welcome to the family!".

I don't know where I may end up in the States next, but if it's in VA, I will always go back to Waugh.

Old 08-08-2011, 10:08 PM
C/S Blackline
Stage III

Sun Harley Davidson in Thorton Colorado.
Reed and Craig Rock !! 5 Stars !!

Quick Reply: GOOD Dealers and Experiences