General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

GOOD Dealers and Experiences

Search this Thread

Old 05-24-2011, 09:01 AM
prostar
Club Member
Received 46 Likes on 31 Posts

North Texas Harley Davidson did me right again. I had a problem with a pair of boots bought the week before. I showed them to my favorite sales girl Charmin. She took them for a moment to show the motorclothes manager and they exchanged them with no hassles what so ever. Thanks Girls !!!!

Old 05-26-2011, 10:50 PM
azbeachbum1
Stage I
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Bought a 07 ultra classic from Mother Road HD in Kingman AZ. They treated me so good that I rode therealmost 900 miles round trip April 2011 to buy 2011 Ultra Limited. Russ & Gene were great to deal with. Highly recommend these two.

Old 05-28-2011, 12:11 AM
Blackline Rolling
Intermediate

OC Harley davidson in irvine, CA is where I got my bike. Kitty was super helpful and enthusiastic. really made the purchase an enjoyable experience. She didn't just try to hustle a sale or act like some bad ***, she actually took time to talk to me and get to know me over the course of about 2 weeks as I was in and out of the shop looking and deciding. Super easy going and NO PRESSURE! I can't recommend them enough. ***** 5 stars for sales experience.

I've also dealt with Anaheim-Fullerton harley and they are really laid back and nice as well. So far I give them ***** 5 stars so far.

Plan on giving both spots plenty more of my business, and I recommend them to any and everyone

Old 05-31-2011, 09:17 AM
geneinnc
Cruiser
Default Blue Ridge HD Hickory, NC

Charley, Gregg and Scott are the best sales team I have ever worked with.
They spent 3 weeks working with me until I was 100% sure I got the touring bike that was the best for me.

I was offered to ride "every bike in the store, new or used" until I was happy.

They beat every dealers price, and made sure I knew every difference, good or bad on each model.

After the sale, they offered to go over all aspect of riding and needed gear.
(NO pressure to buy something I already had).

I was introduced to every department head, and had the most thorough walk through after the sale. Bike was filled up and one final detail before I left.

Follow up calls are the norm.

As for the used bike I got from them, I got the extended warranty. I had a major electrical meltdown, but it was handled by replacing the entire system, and I was never charged but one deductible.

They have a customer for life here.

Old 06-01-2011, 08:14 AM
VA_Grumpy_Biker
Cruiser

Richmond HD in Ashland VA. See "Crash" in sales for a bike (new or used). See "Bags" in parts - he been around and know his stuff. Service department is friendly and give fair deals. I'd give them a five star *****

Old 06-01-2011, 08:26 AM
noiddodge
Intermediate

Dillon Bros HD, Fremont NE. 9 weeks after buying (used) the stator crapped out......they got it in and fixed it within a few days - at NO cost to me......not a damn dime......kinda felt like they want to sell me the "next" scoot as well......

I'd give 'em a solid 4.95 stars on that one (figure they ate about 500 clams on that repair)

Last edited by noiddodge; 06-01-2011 at 08:28 AM.
Old 06-03-2011, 06:33 AM
LuckyIrish7
Advanced
Thumbs up Wolverine HD in Clinton Twp, MI.

Wolverine HD in Clinton Twp, MI.

42,000sq ft of bikes, parts and service. You'd think a place that big would not be able to provide the same service as a mom and pop shop, but they pull it off.

My wife and I felt right at home during the entire process of choosing and purchasing our first bike. They completed some modifications we requested and delivered the bike to our home two days later.

Awesome place and staff.

Old 06-03-2011, 12:47 PM
ben3160
Intermediate
Default Good Dealer

Folsom HD Folsom Ca.
Great experience buying my bike my salesman was very nice and knowledgeable. got it serviced there 2 months later and that was a good experience also. very good people very friendly! 5 stars

Old 06-08-2011, 01:35 PM
owend78
Tourer
Received 26 Likes on 15 Posts

Harley of Knoxville, off of exit 108. Service department and staff were excellent, picked me up from my hotel for free and did a 5 minute electrical test and repair for free. Hands down, best service I have had so far. If you are going through the area, I highly recommend them.

Old 06-09-2011, 04:35 PM
N58TB
Advanced
Default HD of North Texas - Tale of Two Bikes

My wife and I had been talking about getting bikes for about 2 years. We have friends that bought from HD N TX as well as some other dealers in the area. We went over to HD N TX since it was the closest dealer and they were so highly recommended.

Mike Turner was our salesman. He was very professional, took all the time I needed to answer every question we had. My wife ordered a '11 1200 Custom and Mike spent hours working on the correct set of seats and handlebars to ensure the bike fit her perfectly.

We were ordering my '11 Fat Boy Lo but Mike was able to find it on a truck to another dealer...it showed up 2 weeks early.

Both of us have had minor tweaks done to the bikes. Daniel, the service manager and Lee, our technician, have been great and do a great job of communicating.

Great experience in the clothing department as well. 5 stars.

Greg

Quick Reply: GOOD Dealers and Experiences