General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

GOOD Dealers and Experiences

Search this Thread

Old 01-29-2011, 08:23 AM
pamtnmn
Advanced
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Keithhu
Figures the good ones are the ones that close.

http://www.hdoceancity.com/
Fret not, the owners of the Former Ocean City store also own the Seaford Delaware store. Now I have no personal experiance with them other than stopping in for a bathroom break and buying a T-shirt while passing through last April, they were very welcomeing, and friendly. I'm sure that the service and sales department are run in the same manor as the OC store was as I hears that the owner expects a certain level of profesional/personable service from all of the "Family" that works there. I didn't use the employee word because I've heard he treats them all like family and not employees.

Old 01-29-2011, 06:55 PM
Badgerbob
Cruiser
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I would just like to say that it was very easy doing business with HDThunder. The response was quick just like I would do things as well I beleive his experience was with this buyer as well, not trying to puff smoke up my own but that is the way business should be done. You want it you buy it.
Sorry might have posted in wrong spot Please move.

Last edited by Badgerbob; 01-29-2011 at 07:14 PM. Reason: Posted in wrong spot.
Old 01-30-2011, 12:06 PM
NDBadlands4-2
Extreme HDF Member
Received 67 Likes on 57 Posts

Well I have been dealing with the people at Roughrider Harley in Mandan ND. They are a great bunch of people. I have a 100 mile ride to get there with my bike if I need service or whatever. When I get there they give me a loner bike to go run errands etc while I wait for my bike to get done. They are always busy, but I feel like Norm from Cheers when I go in there. It seems like they all remember me by name. Most importantly they are SUPER nice to my wife. She WANTS to go to the dealership. Whne we rode metric bikes she never wanted to go in a dealership. They never treated her nicely and certainly not special. Roughrider Harley in Mandan has turned my wife into a bike fanatic, just by being nice.

Old 02-01-2011, 12:33 PM
AtlasRocker
6th Gear

S&P Harley Davidson in Williamstown, WV. They are 1 1/2 hours from my house. I have 3 other dealers closer (one only 10 minutes) and I buy my bike and buy parts from S&P. Great looking store but as others have pointed out it's all about the people.
They are the best.

Old 02-02-2011, 09:50 AM
Glydeman
Novice
Default Eldridge's Harley Davidson

Eldridge's on the East Coast of Canada in Saint John, N.B. They are the only dealer in Saint John and as far as I'm concerned they are great! The staff are awesome to deal with (some are now close friends) and the owner will always stop and say Hi and have a chat.
If your heading to Canada from Maine swing by and say hello. You won't be disappointed!

Glydeman

Old 02-03-2011, 05:57 AM
pedallingfool
Cruiser

Mike's Famous HD of Delaware. Bought my 2010 Street Glide from New Castle dealership (they accepted my offer right up front/no hassle) think it was 18,500 in Silver with ABS, hog tune speakers, trickle charger hooked up, although I deal for parts and service at their Smyrna location. They have always taken great care of me (you always have to arm wrestle for that 10/15% discount), let's face it they have to make a fair profit to stay in business. I'd recommend them, always cheerful, greated by first name goes a long way with me.

Old 02-03-2011, 03:35 PM
neocontra
Banned

Kutter HD of Wisconsin. Great people to deal with. If you are looking for an extended warranty, make sure they are top on your list of dealers to call. Highly recommended.

Old 02-03-2011, 08:39 PM
firefighter616
Club Member
Received 42 Likes on 36 Posts

Originally Posted by AtlasRocker
S&P Harley Davidson in Williamstown, WV. They are 1 1/2 hours from my house. I have 3 other dealers closer (one only 10 minutes) and I buy my bike and buy parts from S&P. Great looking store but as others have pointed out it's all about the people.
They are the best.
I've bought four bikes from them
IN FACT YOU GO BY MY HOUSE TO GET THERE

Old 02-08-2011, 03:23 AM
Slim_B_Kool
Cruiser

Wildcat HD in London,KY. Great service, great bike selection, Great service dept. Meet you and greet you at the door with a smile. If you are close they are worth a look. They know who you are when you are there. I bought 2 bikes on the same day. I'm looking at buying my son a bike later in the year. Best Dealership in KY by a mile. I would give them a 5 star rating

Old 02-09-2011, 03:13 PM
Fuji
Cruiser
Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Treasure Coast HD in Stuart, Fla. awesome builds. Nice staff all around

Quick Reply: GOOD Dealers and Experiences