General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Does anybody raise any hell anymore??

Search this Thread

Old 01-25-2008, 12:42 PM
Wildcat68
Road Captain
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Does anybody raise any hell anymore??

I first got into riding motorcycles by going flat-out down a rural roadon a dirt bike in shorts when I was a punk kid. Had a few wrecks then, had a few since. All this talk recently about safety and mounting KC DAYLIGHTERS TO HANDLEBARS, kevlar suits, flashing this and blinking that, mushroom headed helmets...etc..
Everyone is entitled to do what you want, its a free country and us veterans keep it that way, BUT!!!!!!
What I want to know is, does anybody raise hell on their scoot anymore?
I know I love to "Ride it like its someone elses" or "Ride it like a rental" or "Ride it like I stole it" etc..
I ain't talkin about trying to tear your scoot up, but just ridin hard and takin a few chances every now and then..
Not polishing it up and doing 8 millions miles with your neighborhood "Chapter" Or ridin to the GOSH DAMN ICE CREAM SHOP (freedom see above)
I am talking about bar hopping, lane splittin, tryin to impress the split-tails, t-shirtonly hot as hell out,andcold as *uck racing down the road??

Well whatcha got?? Somebody please renew my faith that not everyone is MR/MRS SAFETY MSF WALKIN BULLETPROOFNESS...Its Friday lets hear some good ole' fashioned hell-raising stories..

Old 01-25-2008, 12:49 PM
Wildcat68
Road Captain
Default RE: Does anybody raise any hell anymore??

Dammit..views but no response..[:@]

btw I am 39y/o father of 3 so don't give the age/responsibility bullcrap..you can still Rock in America..

Old 01-25-2008, 12:52 PM
Fla Glide
Road Captain

I do ride hard.. But I dont have to impress anybody.... Dont need to take chances I enjoy going home to my wife kids....

Old 01-25-2008, 12:55 PM
JamieCarr
Banned

I'm your huckleberry

Old 01-25-2008, 01:00 PM
Malac Frost
Tourer

Ok ...just a quick story about some fun but not so fun ending....Last spring her in Boise, my friend had just gotten a brand new R6 and I was on my V-Rod. We were playing around in traffic and jumping light to light just having fun. He splits these two cars and keeps cruising so i in turn split them and pass him. This goes on for about 5-6 miles in downtown traffic just splitting lanes and haulin ***. After a while we arrive at the bar we were headed to. We pull into the parking lot and as we are getting off our bikes a un marked LEO pulls in behind us. He gets out of his car and says "looks like you guys are having alot of fun today." We shook our heads in aggreement. Then he says, "sorry to do this to you and ruin your day but I got to write you up for something." Even though we got tickets he was cool enough to only right us up for failure to signal as we turned into the bar parking lot.

I paid the fine and have since learned my lesson.......no more playing on the V-Rod as it draws attention......now I will start playing around on my StreetGlide.......

anyways just my little story.....take care all

Malac

Old 01-25-2008, 01:01 PM
JamieCarr
Banned

Satan called me the other day,........he said " dude,....you need to chill the f*ck out man"......." stop tryin to steal all my souls"

Old 01-25-2008, 01:03 PM
Wildcat68
Road Captain

Fla Glide, I know where you are coming from, riding hard was the way I came up. I'm not talkin about suicide ride, maybe its just not the same anymore, everyone seems to be **ssin out..

Old 01-25-2008, 01:06 PM
99_percenter
Road Warrior

ORIGINAL: Wildcat68

I first got into riding motorcycles by going flat-out down a rural roadon a dirt bike in shorts when I was a punk kid. Had a few wrecks then, had a few since. All this talk recently about safety and mounting KC DAYLIGHTERS TO HANDLEBARS, kevlar suits, flashing this and blinking that, mushroom headed helmets...etc..
Everyone is entitled to do what you want, its a free country and us veterans keep it that way, BUT!!!!!!
What I want to know is, does anybody raise hell on their scoot anymore?
I know I love to "Ride it like its someone elses" or "Ride it like a rental" or "Ride it like I stole it" etc..
I ain't talkin about trying to tear your scoot up, but just ridin hard and takin a few chances every now and then..
Not polishing it up and doing 8 millions miles with your neighborhood "Chapter" Or ridin to the GOSH DAMN ICE CREAM SHOP (freedom see above)
I am talking about bar hopping, lane splittin, tryin to impress the split-tails, t-shirtonly hot as hell out,andcold as *uck racing down the road??

Well whatcha got?? Somebody please renew my faith that not everyone is MR/MRS SAFETY MSF WALKIN BULLETPROOFNESS...Its Friday lets hear some good ole' fashioned hell-raising stories..
aint no Pu$$ies in our posse, we are all responsibly irresponsible. we tend to have a lot of fun whilst riding together

We ride like we stole um ALL from the same stealership. From Bar to BAR or town to TOWN ....
doin burnout's / speeding / acting like drunken teenagers... two of us have tickets pending w/our attorneys now ...not bragging but I got three (gonnacost me a godamsmall fortune).. heh

We're not dumb arrogant, throttle to rev limiter morons, thats way overboard and a sure way to draw unwanted attention..
like we dont get enough already, but thatunwanted kind is for the ignorant heh (c:

it was 31 degrees and raining here this morning ... tomorrow is sposed to be 64 and sunday ... 72 phuckin degrees and sunny.
We already got us a big ride in the plannin stages..... no football all weekend an I got cash forthe weekend forgas /bars /bar-b-que and broads..

its partAY on in my neck o the woods ..

an you know what ... I aint NEVER growin up...

WOOHOO

99%r

Wildcat68
Road Captain

ORIGINAL: JamieCarr

Satan called me the other day,........he said " dude,....you need to chill the f*ck out man"......." stop tryin to steal all my souls"
Oh you haven't heard..there is a new Satan out now, he is called Super Satan and he flies around on his magic motorcycle and he is wayyyy more powerful than the old satan...

darkman
Outstanding HDF Member

Hi Wildcat68, admire your spirit and understand where you are coming from. I've been raising hell for 51 years. It's cost me a lot in some ways and I've gained a lot in others and certainly have no regrets. I sold my last sportsbike a year ago and decided to buy a Harley just before Christmas as my reactions just ain't what they used to be. I believe that we all live in a free world and the only thing we should have as humans is respect for one another. Yes and I ride the Harley like a **** sometimes!

[IMG]local://upfiles/49477/9B45927C2409428DA9B49F08B4544615.jpg[/IMG]

Quick Reply: Does anybody raise any hell anymore??