General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

anyone have any experience wity demon cycle

Search this Thread

Old 01-24-2009, 06:54 PM
BLKnCHRME09Deluxe
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts
Default pay through paypal

i have purchased from them before and my product came in with in a few days i have not had any problems with this single transaction. if you are worried about an order just use PAYPAL to pay for your item and if not satisfied make a PAYPAL complaint and ship item back to them. then PAYPAL will get your money back from them. SIMPLE as that! I have purchased other item from people from e-bay and was not satified with what i had recieved, i sent items back then made a PAYPAL claim. I GOT A REFUND EVERY TIME THROUGH PAYPAL. even if the seller liked it or not. I've bought several item were the seller said items were new but were clearly used or scratched or just a lack of quality. refund every time!

Old 05-03-2009, 08:27 PM
bigc1
Stage I
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Exclamation Demon cycle parts defective

I purchased {american Made) hand controls from demon cycles. Installed them on '05 Heritage. Tried several attempts to bleed front brake cylinder, The best I could do was 1/3 brake function. Called Demon, e-mailed several times with no response. Since I was visiting South Florida from NJ, I though I would stop in to ask them in person what my options were. The a-hole owner with a pony tail litterally cussed me out, and threw me out of his shack business. Literally a shack! All I asked was if they ever had any other complaints and if not, could I return them for another control. His comment was if it was installed, he would not do anything about it and get the F#### out. I think next time I'll take it with me and throw it through his F####N window. By the way I used a power bleeder several times, had Harley dealer try to bleed the system and also put a new rebuild kit in, with no luck. PLEASE do not trust this company. They sell junk and leaves you stuck with it. You get what you pay for. False advertising.......

Old 05-03-2009, 09:01 PM
eliems
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Broken mirror comes from Demon - No results from email - called and got the runaround - asked for the manager - "not available" - called back for the manager and told him I would leave bad feedback, spread my story all over the HD Forum and generally do everything I could to get the word out about what a bunch of crooks they are.

The manager tells me that if I will leave good feedback then they will send me a new mirror. I did that and they put the new mirror in the mail the same day.

Whew! (Last order they will be getting from me!)

Old 07-30-2009, 02:10 PM
Nickrc3
Road Captain
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Wow, all this negative publicity now has me thinking I should save my dollars for the genuine H/D stuff. I'm in the market for a set of 12-13" ape hangers, full chrome controls, switches, wiring and mirrors for my Fatboy.

Since I'm only 35 miles away and of the curious type, I may take a ride up there this weekend to check things out.

Any reputable mail order businesses out there you guy's reccommend? The popular one is Austin Tx. also has a negative rep.

Thanks.

Old 07-30-2009, 03:26 PM
iceman336
Road Warrior
Received 7 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Nickrc3
Wow, all this negative publicity now has me thinking I should save my dollars for the genuine H/D stuff. I'm in the market for a set of 12-13" ape hangers, full chrome controls, switches, wiring and mirrors for my Fatboy.

Since I'm only 35 miles away and of the curious type, I may take a ride up there this weekend to check things out.

Any reputable mail order businesses out there you guy's reccommend? The popular one is Austin Tx. also has a negative rep.

Thanks.
J&P, Zippers, Licks... lots of good ones out there.