General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Shut the Hell Up You Azzhole!

Search this Thread

Old 01-14-2008, 05:32 PM
dynamike74
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Shut the Hell Up You Azzhole!

Last weekend, I went to the Music City Motorcycle Show & Expo. It was an alright time. I've never been able to see what local builders out here are doing, so I was interested to take a peek.

While I and some friends were leaving on Saturday about 4 pm, I noticed some guys starting up their bikes in the parking lot. They were all late model Softtails, probably '03 to '05. There was this one guy that was just cracking the throttle on his bike and being a real ******* about it.

Hello! Retard, the bike's fuel injected! You're doing nothing but showing how stupid you are!

And then he whizzed off through the parking lot like a bat out of hell!

It's guys like that that give us a bad name! ****** like him are the reason towns and municipalities all of the US are cracking down on us over modified pipes and noise. I really wanted to just smack that guy and give him some old school education.

Yeah, I know doing that isn't right. So, I let him be. Plus I couldn't chase him down, he was on Nolensville Road in no time!

Ok, enough ranting for the day!

The following users liked this post:
DuciDay (06-19-2024)
Old 01-14-2008, 05:38 PM
akenaten
Banned
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: Shut the Hell Up You Azzhole!

Be careful. You know that some clueless rectal polyps around here are gonna flame ya.
Personally I agree with you. [sm=shootshoot.gif]

Old 01-14-2008, 05:40 PM
whaap
Extreme HDF Member
Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts

ORIGINAL: akenaten

Be careful. You know that some clueless rectal polyps around here are gonna flame ya.
Personally I agree with you. [sm=shootshoot.gif]
+1

Old 01-14-2008, 05:41 PM
francis
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Ya need to get out more!!!!

Old 01-14-2008, 05:42 PM
HDRick
Road Warrior

ORIGINAL: dynamike74

Last weekend, I went to the Music City Motorcycle Show & Expo. It was an alright time. I've never been able to see what local builders out here are doing, so I was interested to take a peek.

While I and some friends were leaving on Saturday about 4 pm, I noticed some guys starting up their bikes in the parking lot. They were all late model Softtails, probably '03 to '05. There was this one guy that was just cracking the throttle on his bike and being a real ******* about it.

Hello! Retard, the bike's fuel injected! You're doing nothing but showing how stupid you are!

It's guys like that that give us a bad name! ****** like him are the reason towns and municipalities all of the US are cracking down on us over modified pipes and noise. I really wanted to just smack that guy and give him some old school education.

Yeah, I know doing that isn't right. So, I let him be. Plus I couldn't chase him down, he was on Nolensville Road in no time!

No matter where you go or what you do, there is always an AZZHOLE. Live with it. Your stress levels will go down and you'll enjoy life more.

Old 01-14-2008, 05:43 PM
06train
Road Warrior

I'm hearin ya ...There is an *** O in every crowd...Bikes, cages, trucks, bar, Think bout it ...No one wants to take the responsibility for their actions..

Old 01-14-2008, 05:44 PM
zombie
Banned
Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

03 to 05...may not have been injected...carb was still an option up to 06. Not arguing, just pointing out.

Old 01-14-2008, 05:44 PM
easyglider
Road Warrior
Received 3 Likes on 1 Post

ORIGINAL: 06train

I'm hearin ya ...There is an *** O in every crowd...Bikes, cages, trucks, bar, Think bout it ...No one wants to take the responsibility for their actions..

+1

Old 01-14-2008, 05:45 PM
DocHarley
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

He was just being loud so nobody would run him over with a cage.Did anybody hit him? No you say!See,loud pipes "do"save lives!!!!

Old 01-14-2008, 05:49 PM
I CUT 1
Tourer

If I had at home what you have a picture of from the cover of The Brain Bucket Magazine, I'd behallin' *** home too. Hell, I'd stay home and ride that.

ORIGINAL: dynamike74