General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Shut the Hell Up You Azzhole!

Search this Thread

Old 01-15-2008, 10:10 AM
TwiggyAZ
Banned
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Shut the Hell Up You Azzhole!

ORIGINAL: dynamike74

Last weekend, I went to the Music City Motorcycle Show & Expo. It was an alright time. I've never been able to see what local builders out here are doing, so I was interested to take a peek.

While I and some friends were leaving on Saturday about 4 pm, I noticed some guys starting up their bikes in the parking lot. They were all late model Softtails, probably '03 to '05. There was this one guy that was just cracking the throttle on his bike and being a real ******* about it.

Hello! Retard, the bike's fuel injected! You're doing nothing but showing how stupid you are!

And then he whizzed off through the parking lot like a bat out of hell!

It's guys like that that give us a bad name! ****** like him are the reason towns and municipalities all of the US are cracking down on us over modified pipes and noise. I really wanted to just smack that guy and give him some old school education.

Yeah, I know doing that isn't right. So, I let him be. Plus I couldn't chase him down, he was on Nolensville Road in no time!

Ok, enough ranting for the day!
OK, honestly, I am not understanding the obsession some people have with other peoples loud pipes. My main social life is around people that ride motorcycles. I go to rally's, and lots of places with lots of bikes with loud pipes. Some of them hurt my ears. Well, freaking DUH...if you hang around bikes, your going to hear loud pipes! Amazingly enough, I found a solution. I always wear earplugs! I think this is a better solution than going up to the guy and saying I'm going to kick your *** if you don't quiet down! I'm just sayin.....if you don't like loud pipes, don't hang around bikes!! That COULD be solution for some, but I like hangin around bikes, so I found my own solution.

I don't want loud pipes, but I will defend those that do. There is no easy answer, there are 6 billion people on this earth that want to do exactly what THEY want to do and they don't want anyone else saying they can not do that.

Some people want to make pipes illegal. Those that have the power to, will, if they want. I will wear earplugs...it works for me.

Old 01-15-2008, 10:34 AM
will2002
Extreme HDF Member
Received 2,132 Likes on 1,030 Posts

[sm=popcorn.gif] [sm=headbang.gif] Nothing left to say! Nothing............ [sm=biker.gif]

Old 01-15-2008, 10:38 AM
Yellotang
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

I love my loud pipes, but I am not a jerk about them. Believe it or not, I still have respect for my neigbors peace and quiet even when they don't give a crap about mine.

(I hate Mexican Music!!!![:'(])
[align=left] [/align]

Old 01-15-2008, 01:07 PM
UnkleKronik
Road Captain
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

ORIGINAL: TwiggyAZ

Last weekend, I went to the Music City Motorcycle Show & Expo. It was an alright time. I've never been able to see what local builders out here are doing, so I was interested to take a peek.

While I and some friends were leaving on Saturday about 4 pm, I noticed some guys starting up their bikes in the parking lot. They were all late model Softtails, probably '03 to '05. There was this one guy that was just cracking the throttle on his bike and being a real ******* about it.

Hello! Retard, the bike's fuel injected! You're doing nothing but showing how stupid you are!

It's guys like that that give us a bad name! ****** like him are the reason towns and municipalities all of the US are cracking down on us over modified pipes and noise. I really wanted to just smack that guy and give him some old school education.

Yeah, I know doing that isn't right. So, I let him be. Plus I couldn't chase him down, he was on Nolensville Road in no time!

OK, honestly, I am not understanding the obsession some people have with other peoples loud pipes. My main social life is around people that ride motorcycles. I go to rally's, and lots of places with lots of bikes with loud pipes. Some of them hurt my ears. Well, freaking DUH...if you hang around bikes, your going to hear loud pipes! Amazingly enough, I found a solution. I always wear earplugs! I think this is a better solution than going up to the guy and saying I'm going to kick your *** if you don't quiet down! I'm just sayin.....if you don't like loud pipes, don't hang around bikes!! That COULD be solution for some, but I like hangin around bikes, so I found my own solution.

I don't want loud pipes, but I will defend those that do. There is no easy answer, there are 6 billion people on this earth that want to do exactly what THEY want to do and they don't want anyone else saying they can not do that.

Some people want to make pipes illegal. Those that have the power to, will, if they want. I will wear earplugs...it works for me.

uh oh.....schooled by a woman!!!!!

great post. next thing we'll see is how wimmin shouldn't ride...........lol

Old 01-15-2008, 01:23 PM
dynamike74
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

You don't get it do you. I never said I don't like loud pipes. Hell, I'm in the motorcycle business. Just take a look at my sig.

What I was getting at was that there's a time and place for everything. I know that this guy was at a motorcycle show, but I was applying the stereotype to him to make a point.

I also defend those that do. Whether or not I have them is beside the point. I will also let someone know when they're being a dick.

If we don't police ourselves, someone else will. Personally, I don't want that. If you do, then feel free to act like at azzhole, just don't jeopardize my rights.

Old 01-15-2008, 01:25 PM
OldFenderGuy
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 24 Likes on 24 Posts

ORIGINAL: UnkleKronik

uh oh.....schooled by a woman!!!!!

great post. next thing we'll see is how wimmin shouldn't ride...........lol
Yeah, get them back where they belong; cleaning, cooking, and washing/waxing bikes for the guys......

Just Kiddin'

Old 01-15-2008, 01:33 PM
Big Sled
Big Kahuna HDF Member
Veteran: Army
Received 8,457 Likes on 4,366 Posts

Yeah, laugh nowbut... wait til President Billary starts appointing demokratic party Cabinet chiefs from places like the Cali Board of Repressiveness and loud pipesbecome the smaller part of what gets taken away from us[:@]! It's a comin!

ORIGINAL: 06dynablack

to much comedy lol

Old 01-15-2008, 01:36 PM
dynamike74
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

ORIGINAL: Big Sled

Yeah, laugh nowbut... wait til President Billary starts appointing demokratic party Cabinet chiefs from places like the Cali Board of Repressiveness and loud pipesbecome the smaller part of what gets taken away from us[:@]! It's a comin!

ORIGINAL: 06dynablack

to much comedy lol
I wish more people were as enlightened as you.

Old 01-15-2008, 01:41 PM
UnkleKronik
Road Captain

You don't get it do you. I never said I don't like loud pipes. Hell, I'm in the motorcycle business. Just take a look at my sig.

What I was getting at was that there's a time and place for everything. I know that this guy was at a motorcycle show, but I was applying the stereotype to him to make a point.

I also defend those that do. Whether or not I have them is beside the point. I will also let someone know when they're being a dick.

If we don't police ourselves, someone else will. Personally, I don't want that. If you do, then feel free to act like at azzhole, just don't jeopardize my rights.

damn dood.....why are ya so afraid of legislators that work for US??

when they get out of line, get in their asses....it's real simple

ya, there's lots of ******** out there who don't conform to how you might think they should behave but that's america. if you really think a bunch of doo gooders running around tellin others to calm down on the pipes will work, you ain't been around as much as ya claim

do you hang around the burn out pit bitchin about the noise too?

"can't be makin all that noise, if we do, the politicians will outlaw noise!!!!"

eeekkkkkk! the hilarious thing is you're proposing to do exactly what you're afraid will be legislated.

d'oh!

Old 01-15-2008, 01:47 PM
pearlsporty
Advanced

Just read the entire thread. WOW.