General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Shut the Hell Up You Azzhole!

Search this Thread

Old 01-14-2008, 11:05 PM
dynamike74
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default RE: Shut the Hell Up You Azzhole!

ORIGINAL: tda69

Is that a "NO"to my Gecko offer?
After careful consideration, I have decided to respectfully decline your trade offer at this time.

Old 01-14-2008, 11:08 PM
tda69
Stellar HDF Member
Received 78 Likes on 33 Posts

ORIGINAL: dynamike74

ORIGINAL: tda69

Is that a "NO"to my Gecko offer?
After careful consideration, I have decided to respectfully decline your trade offer at this time.
[&o]I was afraid you might say that.

Old 01-14-2008, 11:11 PM
Sam
Elite HDF Member
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

God, I love winter around here......once the madness sets in, then the place comes alive

Old 01-14-2008, 11:21 PM
Bumm
Advanced
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Geees, give it a rest. Your pipes are louder than mine whinnnne. I don't like loud bikes, so everyone has to do what I think...whinnnnne. Someone wrecks their bike while driving drunk and on coke....now we have a helmet law whinnnnne

I don't think there is a law against loud pipes in a FRIGGIN PARKING LOT.

Old 01-14-2008, 11:23 PM
kingk9
Banned
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Really haven't noticed any difference in the level of insanity between summer and winter around here. Of course, it's always winter in Canada. At least it was when I was stationed at Goose Bay Labrador.

Old 01-14-2008, 11:47 PM
Sam
Elite HDF Member

ORIGINAL: kingk9

Really haven't noticed any difference in the level of insanity between summer and winter around here. Of course, it's always winter in Canada. At least it was when I was stationed at Goose Bay Labrador.
Nawwww,I really think we're a little crazier in the winter (or there's just more of us hanging around, so it seems worse)

We have summer........sot of. You're right though, Labradour is bad, but you're really stuck way out in the Atlantic. I'm a little further south (not much) - New Brunswick - so our weather is pretty much the same as New England.

Then again, we don't have earthquakes........or mudslides..........or 10 ft snowfalls in our mountains in 2 days (watched that on CNN last week, that was crazy.....10 feet in 2 days????)

Well, we don't see too many 90 degree days either, but that's beside the point

Old 01-14-2008, 11:51 PM
Kolni
Banned
Received 13 Likes on 13 Posts

ORIGINAL: Sam

Then again, we don't have earthquakes........or mudslides..........or 10 ft snowfalls in our mountains in 2 days (watched that on CNN last week, that was crazy.....10 feet in 2 days????)

Well, we don't see too many 90 degree days either, but that's beside the point
SHEEET! We have ALL of that here in california, the earthquakes aren't too bad, only lasts for about 2 minutes, and you either die or you don't. You get used to it.

Mt St. Helens blowing up was alot scarier, that lasted for days and spread 800 miles.

And we don't have 90 degree weather here in California during the summer, more like 100+.

Old 01-14-2008, 11:54 PM
Slick02
Tourer

ORIGINAL: kingk9

This is getting out of hand really fast.

Come on now, stay on topic.
Yes sir! Whatever you say sir![&:] I don't know if you've read duck and bob's other posts, but in his short time here, he has done nothing but insult and incite on every post he's made. You are the one that kept responding to him. He is either a 12 year old or a f*cked up adult who does **** like this behind the safety of a keyboard. The mod's have seen fit to let him stay for the time being I guess, so my suggestion would be to ignore him.
Your right, it seems thatwe're only "allowed" to have one opinion around here...his. I bet most of his 40 some odd posts are all flaming someone because he doesnt agree. Ifwe don't agree with him, wecatch hell. Damn, thats why I got divorced.

Old 01-15-2008, 12:35 AM
Sam
Elite HDF Member

ORIGINAL: Kolni

And we don't have 90 degree weather here in California during the summer, more like 100+.
See, that's what I mean, it's all what you're use to...........I can ride in 35 degree weather in the winter , but at 100+ in the summer, I'd be ready to shoot someone (after I got my a$$ unstuck from the seat)

Sorry guys, I kind of hijacked this thread.

Old 01-15-2008, 12:36 AM
Kolni
Banned
Received 13 Likes on 13 Posts

ORIGINAL: Sam

ORIGINAL: Kolni

See, that's what I mean, it's all what you're use to...........I can ride in 35 degree weather, but at 100+, I'd be ready to shoot someone (after I got my a$$ unstuck from the seat)

Sorry guys, I kind of hijacked this thread.
Yeah, but riding in 85 degree weather on a clear summer night in jeans and a T-shirt is freaking AWESOME!