General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Shut the Hell Up You Azzhole!

Search this Thread

Old 01-14-2008, 06:03 PM
Kolni
Banned
Received 13 Likes on 13 Posts
Default RE: Shut the Hell Up You Azzhole!

I agree. I for one am DAMN TIRED of people having so much freedom!

Old 01-14-2008, 06:06 PM
monsterdeluxe
Road Captain
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

[sm=funnypostabove.gif]

Old 01-14-2008, 07:12 PM
Sam
Elite HDF Member
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Since my motorcycle accident this summer, I've lost about 50% of my hearing.........I need my pipes to be louder..........hmmmmmmmm? I wonder if I can get a prescription for that????

Old 01-14-2008, 07:20 PM
chiabate
Elite HDF Member
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

There's one in every crowd. Obviously a newbie! A similar incident that still has me cracking up was during Harley's 100th, a yuppie with the loud-to-be-loud pipes was riding in the tunnel all of us had to walk through to the fairgrounds (Milwaukee Mile) and this clown decided he had to try to shatter the eardrums of all the bikers walking from their parking spaces. Needless to say the entry (his escape) was blocked and some 1%ers caught him and beat the living p^ss out of him! Now that's back to the old days of us policing ourselves! Too bad the lawyer's wives pushing and shoving everywhere T-shirts were sold weren't tied to trees and "made to perform deviant sex acts"!

Old 01-14-2008, 07:29 PM
ducbob
Banned
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

See you are not a true blue Harley owner, what the fellow did was Harley foreplay!

Do you walk up to a woman and expect some serious loving? Don't think so. A Harley is like a woman but better, you need to start with your bike gently by walking around the bike and looking at the bike, you then need to softly sit on the bike making sure not to upset the balance, after you are comfortable on the bike you can then gently insert the key and turn the bike on. It is usually at this point that the bike welcomes a few raps on the throttle as bike responds to the quick raps on the throttle....

Get my drift?

Old 01-14-2008, 07:30 PM
Black Lion
Tourer

Righteous

Old 01-14-2008, 08:13 PM
chiabate
Elite HDF Member

In the case I described, what he did was make the ears ring in the wrong people who weren't the type to call the local alderman to complain. They settled their side of the story. rappin on the throttle is something we all do. Intentionally being a nuisance is what this goof did and paid the price.
ORIGINAL: ducbob

See you are not a true blue Harley owner, what the fellow did was Harley foreplay!

Do you walk up to a woman and expect some serious loving? Don't think so. A Harley is like a woman but better, you need to start with your bike gently by walking around the bike and looking at the bike, you then need to softly sit on the bike making sure not to upset the balance, after you are comfortable on the bike you can then gently insert the key and turn the bike on. It is usually at this point that the bike welcomes a few raps on the throttle as bike responds to the quick raps on the throttle....

Get my drift?

Old 01-14-2008, 08:22 PM
x2lee
Banned
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

You say he paid the price. Was the payment getting flamed on an internet forum the next day in his absence? High price if you ask me, Im glad no one seen me rapping my pipes the other night and wrote something bad somewhere where I couldnt see it. I dont think I would be able to bear it...
ORIGINAL: chiabate

In the case I described, what he did was make the ears ring in the wrong people who weren't the type to call the local alderman to complain. They settled their side of the story. rappin on the throttle is something we all do. Intentionally being a nuisance is what this goof did and paid the price.
ORIGINAL: ducbob

Get my drift?

Old 01-14-2008, 08:37 PM
chiabate
Elite HDF Member

If you read my previous post, then the reply and then my response, you would see that some 1%ers cornered this clown that decided to crack his throttle wide open in a small tunnel full of biker pedestrians on their way into the Milwaukee Mile, and they kicked the livin $h^t out of him. Maybe erased his iron-on Jack Daniel's and Zig-Zag man tatoos in the process! Kinda hard to go see a band or try to buy something at the swap, or take a helicopter ride, and other things that were offered at the venue because your EARDRUMS ARE SHATTERED! I'm not talking about a normal person here, I'm talking about a loud-just-for-the-sake-of-being-loud yuppie here. I thought the lawyer's wives comments would get some responses here, I guess I'm way too old school.

Old 01-14-2008, 08:46 PM
ducbob
Banned

Don't think you are old school at all. Think you have a vivid imagination thrown in with some re-living your youth vicariously through manufactured stories.

ORIGINAL: chiabate

If you read my previous post, then the reply and then my response, you would see that some 1%ers cornered this clown that decided to crack his throttle wide open in a small tunnel full of biker pedestrians on their way into the Milwaukee Mile, and they kicked the livin $h^t out of him. Maybe erased his iron-on Jack Daniel's and Zig-Zag man tatoos in the process! Kinda hard to go see a band or try to buy something at the swap, or take a helicopter ride, and other things that were offered at the venue because your EARDRUMS ARE SHATTERED! I'm not talking about a normal person here, I'm talking about a loud-just-for-the-sake-of-being-loud yuppie here. I thought the lawyer's wives comments would get some responses here, I guess I'm way too old school.