General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Shut the Hell Up You Azzhole!

Search this Thread

Old 01-15-2008, 03:45 PM
dynamike74
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default RE: Shut the Hell Up You Azzhole!

ORIGINAL: BrockRKC06

Be careful what morality battles you pick and choose folks. Loud pipes today, tomorrow the moral majority want to know why you are paying teenaged girls and other young women to have their half naked pictures taken all over your magazinesubscribers motorcycles. What will the argument be then? The strip club chicks already have a corner on the "well im just doing this to put myself through college" line.

I'm already fighting that one, buddy. Ever hear of
18 U.S.C. Section 2257?

Old 01-15-2008, 03:48 PM
carpetride
Elite HDF Member
Received 24 Likes on 18 Posts

If you think going on and on about it on this forum is gonna change anything your nuts. Maybe you should contact all the MC's and see if they will help ya out[sm=headbang.gif]

Old 01-15-2008, 03:57 PM
OldFenderGuy
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 24 Likes on 24 Posts

I already have a 'bad reputation/image', so I might as well keep my loud pipes.....

But seriously, most of the folks I ride with like to keep a low profile and not cause unnecessary attention, sowe arepretty considerate when riding in populated and residential areas...

But even so, if you get 10 to 20+ bikes together people are going to **** and moan about the 'noise', even if everyone is reving down and not trying to made a racket..

Many communities are using the 'noise thing' just as a means to obtain their desired outcome, which is to ban ALL bikes.

Maybe more focus should be put into electing officials that might be more willing to work with the motorcycle community instead of blindly signing new bills into law.

Old 01-15-2008, 04:00 PM
BrockRKC06
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

ORIGINAL: dynamike74

Be careful what morality battles you pick and choose folks. Loud pipes today, tomorrow the moral majority want to know why you are paying teenaged girls and other young women to have their half naked pictures taken all over your magazinesubscribers motorcycles. What will the argument be then? The strip club chicks already have a corner on the "well im just doing this to put myself through college" line.

18 U.S.C. Section 2257?
Absolutely I have. I should have been more clear in my original post but I wasn't breaking your ***** specifically. Just in general. We see it at the rallies, mags, etc. If someone cant bitch about loud pipes when 200000 bikes come to town, then take a guess what the next target will be.[/align]

Old 01-15-2008, 04:03 PM
TwiggyAZ
Banned
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

THIS IS NOT ABOUT LOUD PIPES! IT'S ABOUT AZZHOLES WITH LOUD PIPES AND THE DAMAGE THEY ARE DOING TO OUR FREEDOMS!

Well, honestly...I'm more pissed off about the fact that I'm going to have to carry a briefcase full of papers to show whomever is going to "protect me"(me is the good guy btw) when I want to ride my bike to Mexico, or fly to Las Vegas. I mean, talk about taking away my freedoms....you can have my neighbors loud pipes, I'll go rip em off for ya, if you will just not make me get two tons of paperwork to walk around in a country that I shouldn't have to do that in!!

I'll make ya a deal...I'll kick everyone's *** that I see that is being excessively loud with their pipes , if you will go kick everyones *** that is being excessively stupid about my freedom and liberty!!

I think this could work[sm=deal.gif][sm=lol.gif]

Old 01-15-2008, 04:26 PM
dynamike74
Outstanding HDF Member

ORIGINAL: OldFenderGuy

I already have a 'bad reputation/image', so I might as well keep my loud pipes.....

But seriously, most of the folks I ride with like to keep a low profile and not cause unnecessary attention, sowe arepretty considerate when riding in populated and residential areas...

But even so, if you get 10 to 20+ bikes together people are going to **** and moan about the 'noise', even if everyone is reving down and not trying to made a racket..

Many communities are using the 'noise thing' just as a means to obtain their desired outcome, which is to ban ALL bikes.

Maybe more focus should be put into electing officials that might be more willing to work with the motorcycle community instead of blindly signing new bills into law.
Ding, ding, ding! We have a winner folks!

Old 01-15-2008, 04:33 PM
UnkleKronik
Road Captain
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

18 U.S.C. Section 2257?
Absolutely I have. I should have been more clear in my original post but I wasn't breaking your ***** specifically. Just in general. We see it at the rallies, mags, etc. If someone cant bitch about loud pipes when 200000 bikes come to town, then take a guess what the next target will be.[/align]

don't go to that town again and see how much they like the empty wallets.

i mean for fck sakes folks...grow a pair and let's stop letting the pc a$$holes run our lives? there's always gonna be a$$holes. can't do a damn thing about that. as far as these assinine laws? get off your collective a$$es and fight back when confronted with one

ya think?

Old 01-15-2008, 04:40 PM
x2lee
Banned
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Imisread, sorry.
ORIGINAL: chiabate

If you read my previous post, then the reply and then my response, you would see that some 1%ers cornered this clown that decided to crack his throttle wide open in a small tunnel full of biker pedestrians on their way into the Milwaukee Mile, and they kicked the livin $h^t out of him. Maybe erased his iron-on Jack Daniel's and Zig-Zag man tatoos in the process! Kinda hard to go see a band or try to buy something at the swap, or take a helicopter ride, and other things that were offered at the venue because your EARDRUMS ARE SHATTERED! I'm not talking about a normal person here, I'm talking about a loud-just-for-the-sake-of-being-loud yuppie here. I thought the lawyer's wives comments would get some responses here, I guess I'm way too old school.

Old 01-15-2008, 04:42 PM
x2lee
Banned
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

LOL I love it when someone thinks Hillary will be prez. I would bet 1000 dollars she wont...
ORIGINAL: Big Sled

Yeah, laugh nowbut... wait til President Billary starts appointing demokratic party Cabinet chiefs from places like the Cali Board of Repressiveness and loud pipesbecome the smaller part of what gets taken away from us[:@]! It's a comin!

ORIGINAL: 06dynablack

to much comedy lol

Old 01-15-2008, 04:54 PM
dynamike74
Outstanding HDF Member

ORIGINAL: UnkleKronik

18 U.S.C. Section 2257?

don't go to that town again and see how much they like the empty wallets.

i mean for fck sakes folks...grow a pair and let's stop letting the pc a$$holes run our lives? there's always gonna be a$$holes. can't do a damn thing about that. as far as these assinine laws? get off your collective a$$es and fight back when confronted with one

ya think?
Exactly!

I am also suggesting that we take preemptive measures against those laws hitting the books in the first place!