General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Is this a fashion forum?

Search this Thread

Old 01-12-2008, 07:00 PM
connsmith
Banned
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: Is this a fashion forum?

That is just too f'in funny!!!!!! Just remember not to ride thier bikes till after they clean em!!!![sm=happybounce.gif]

Old 01-12-2008, 07:02 PM
connsmith
Banned
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

My only question is does my bike make my *** look big?????

Old 01-12-2008, 07:57 PM
Cigar Aggie
Road Master
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I thank God people buy all the Harley Stuff. It helps keep the best bike company in business. And for those who think it's gay to wear all Harley gear, who the **** cares what you think. I can't afford it myself but hey kudos to those that can! Now where can I go to get my H-D tatoo?

Old 01-12-2008, 10:42 PM
jimmers1817
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 11 Likes on 8 Posts

ORIGINAL: ducbob

jimmers1817,

Did not mean to ruffle those HD panties that you wear. Your *** does not look big in those HD chaps. You look bad to the bone, you scare me and my buds. Would not want to tangle with the likes of you.

ORIGINAL: jimmers1817

ORIGINAL: ducbob

Pretty gay to wear all the HD crap while riding. See it every weekend in my neck of the woods, weekend bikers wearing all of their HD crap and pimped out bikes. Not even close to being a biker. Don't mind what they do as long as they don't hang with me or my buds while riding or when we stop for a cold one. Me and my buds want no part of this gay crap.
I'd rather hang out with gaysthan with a group of "buds" that havedress codes.
You talk about gays and mens asses a little too much, makes me think you just haven't come out of the closet yet. A little gay curious perhaps? No

Old 01-12-2008, 10:58 PM
earthdog
Tourer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Wow.
I wear Harley boots, I wear chaps when it's cold out and I have Harley t-shirts from all over the country. I even have Harley wing sticker on the back window of my car. I can't wait till it's warmer out so I can put the chrome on that I got for Christmas.
Nobody has ever called me a poser to my face.
I'd bet none of these dicks with the high number of posts would ever call anyone a poser to their face, they would be too afraid they'd get a broken nose. They just seem to like dictating the way everyone in this forum ought to be. That is one reason I don't post much here.
Most of the people that have few posts are probably the ones out riding the most.
1nuckenfut, good observation of this forum.

Old 01-13-2008, 02:07 AM
heywood727
Road Master
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Guys Who Know me at work like to bug me about my (Non-HD shudder)chaps. They say I look right fine in them a$$less chaps. I usually respond with " You know, what you do on your own time, in the privacy of your ownhome, is up to you, but you've gottastop bringing yoursexual fantasiesto work".

Guys at work who don't know me, don't get quite the same response. It's more like:

You know....when I was in jail.... I had a wife just like you".

BTW.... How do you get the Snap-on socks???? I knew there was something missing, I just couldn't put my finger on it? Did you have to buy a certain $$$$$ to get them??? Quick.... do tell... enquirering minds want to know!!! lol

Old 01-13-2008, 06:43 AM
Jrsess
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 69 Likes on 63 Posts

So whats your point?

Old 01-13-2008, 06:53 AM
jerryh57
Tourer
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hey swede, I think it better if they were female, but thats just my thoughts LOL

Old 01-13-2008, 07:07 AM
BadBobOk
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

ORIGINAL: jimmers1817

I'd rather hang out with gaysthan with a group of "buds" that havedress codes.
Damn man. There ain't no getting that cat back in the bag.

Old 01-13-2008, 07:10 AM
cwickgo9
Road Captain
Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts

ORIGINAL: Cigar Aggie

I thank God people buy all the Harley Stuff. It helps keep the best bike company in business. And for those who think it's gay to wear all Harley gear, who the **** cares what you think. I can't afford it myself but hey kudos to those that can! Now where can I go to get my H-D tatoo?
EBAY! only new HD T's I got from a dealer were the free one's on the day I picked it up. I don't mind spending a "reasonable" amount for a T. But, I ride wearing a cordura/leather padded ricer jacket, too, but hell, it's my wallet and my skin. I've only had one person at a HOG group give me "sincere" grief about what I was wearing - needless to say, nobody in the group liked him either. Folks like that just make it hard to get new riders = and for no other reason than they think its okay to act like a pr!ck.

Quick Reply: Is this a fashion forum?