General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Is this a fashion forum?

Search this Thread

Old 01-12-2008, 11:36 AM
Matty64
Road Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Is this a fashion forum?

sorry... had to remove my fingerless gloves and reposition my pre tied do rag before I could answer this post

ah what was the question?

Old 01-12-2008, 11:40 AM
OldFenderGuy
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 24 Likes on 24 Posts

I finally got around to putting a coat of polish on my boots last night.

I try to do that once every6 months or so.

Don't own any 'real shoes', so I don't need to worry about their condition..

My 'semi-annual' coat of polish on the boots is about the biggest fashion statement I make.

Old 01-12-2008, 11:57 AM
Coaster
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 15 Likes on 14 Posts

Guys like you crack me up. Been here since May 2007 with a total of 17 posts including this here gem.
Not saying you aren’t entitled to your opinion or the expression thereof because of it, but what exactly are youtelling ushere? You want to lurk, barley participate, and then criticize the topics posted on here? So you want to be entertained! How about taking the bull by the horns and posting a thread of interest then? While I agree that there are a ton of BS posts, seems to me you aren’t exactly part of the solution here. Just calling it as I see it

Old 01-12-2008, 12:40 PM
Da Gumpmeister
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Run what ya brung, wear what ya like. Makes no matter mind to me what ya ride, or what ya wear. What matters to me is what ya wear on the inside. If U R a dikhd, U R a dikhd, and all the clothes, chrome n paint or lack thereof,ain't gonna makeU a nice guy. There are guys on here who have saved for literally decades to raise a family and then buy a Harley. There are guys that have em at 19. Guys who haven't made it around the block once yet, and guys who have been around the country 2 or 3 times or more.Guys who have ridden over 50 yrs and ones who don't have 50 days yet. Guys who wrench and guys who can't or don't want to change their own oil. Guys who ride a 3 wheeler cause they need to. WTF - who cares. If you are that ALL consumed about what Joe Blow is wearin' or how much/little time he spends washin' n waxin', maybe, just maybe, you should take a close look at theguy in the mirror while you're shavin', cause if you have to be careful not to nick the n*tsack, you just may be a dikhd.
Now, grab your doo rag, fingerless gloves, greasy chaps, polished boots, slap that latte in the cup holder andgit on your electric start, front braked, blinker, reflector, speedo, horn, radio, backrest, heated grip, windshield equipped, dealer serviced, overpriced, under powered, synthetic oiled, Geezrglide, and RIDE. Well, first,check out what the neighbor is doing with his ride, and then call your buds on the cellphone and discuss it B4 you push the start button.
(PSSSST but don't tell anyone that Momma and Iused to havean 01 Ultra, hate to tarnish that bad biker image thingy)(Sold it for the $$$$ to start our own business)
One more thing, this is sort of like EBAY, if you have less than 20 posts, please email the moderatorsfirst to get your post approved. That's All Folks!

Old 01-12-2008, 12:57 PM
kingk9
Banned
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I usually don't post in the clothes threads, but there has been so many clothes and poser threads lately, I just felt like it today. I actually don't think most here really give a **** what anybody wears. I think the comments about chaps and fingerless gloves and girls bikes are just some harmless goofin on people. I don't understand how so many take it seriously enough to post outraged rants about how they're being judged unfairly and they are really live and let live kinda guys, and by God they are gonna wear and ride what they want. Well no ****.

Old 01-12-2008, 01:04 PM
jimmers1817
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 11 Likes on 8 Posts

I don't care what others wearand I don't care what they post either. If I don't like the topic one mouse click later and I can be on another one. What'sthe big deal.

Old 01-12-2008, 01:13 PM
ducbob
Banned

Pretty gay to wear all the HD crap while riding. See it every weekend in my neck of the woods, weekend bikers wearing all of their HD crap and pimped out bikes. Not even close to being a biker. Don't mind what they do as long as they don't hang with me or my buds while riding or when we stop for a cold one. Me and my buds want no part of this gay crap.

Old 01-12-2008, 03:24 PM
paulca
Road Captain

On the subject of clothing ....... ducbob's sig pic is very interesting and I'd like to see more well endowed ladies wearing such garments, I'll provide the sneezing powder.........

Old 01-12-2008, 03:35 PM
TXSwede
Elite HDF Member
Received 8 Likes on 4 Posts

I have decided you all are right, and I refuse to be put down for my fashion choices anymore. From now on I am riding with these guys!!

Old 01-12-2008, 03:36 PM
Kolni
Banned
Received 13 Likes on 13 Posts

You have 17 posts.

Why not spend some time getting to know us before you start insulting us?

Quick Reply: Is this a fashion forum?