General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Any H.O.G. Members, I am intrested in an Associate Membership

Search this Thread

Old 01-10-2008, 10:10 PM
user 37474839
Banned
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Default RE: Any H.O.G. Members, I am intrested in an Associate Membership

Troll I bet, and jerking members chains..

Old 01-10-2008, 10:34 PM
biz44
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Any H.O.G. Members, I am interested in an Associate Membership

Dam....I am sort of surprised at most of you guys......cant you see anymore????

This is obviously either a scam or a bullsh!t story......bye bye.

Old 01-10-2008, 11:19 PM
Gunshow
Cruiser

ORIGINAL: acunje

Hey all,

This is my first time in this forum. Longtime lover of motorcycles, licensed about 3 years ago and 1 full season of riding experience(recent purchase : P)...7500 milesish : ) not a bad season if you ask me : D

I was wondering if any of you H.O.G. members out there would be able to be my "sponsor" so that i could become an Associate Member. My big brother from my fraternity is a Harley Owner but i havent been able to get in contact with him for the past could of weeks so i thought that this would be the best place to turn to.

Please let me know if anyone would be able to do this for me. It would be appreciated greatly.

Thanks!
~Andrew
Ok buddy I think you get the Idea, so go Harley or go home.[sm=closed.gif]
I mean honestly, Associate memberships r for the back seaters anyway. this isn't the nice guy club[sm=violent053.gif] its HOG, why b a poser, Go online and hook up with some general bring what you got club pay some dues and you'll get a lot more respect I promise, because all this has done has done has caused you some major cool points. besides this is the internet its practically your duty as a guy to lie and pretend you were asking for a friend.
Or so is my humble opinion, have a good one.................[sm=signs003.gif][sm=shootshoot.gif]

Old 01-11-2008, 02:17 AM
chappy
Road Warrior
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

My wife is a HOG Associate Member.
She has been for some time now.
She gets a patch yearly with a pin as well as attended event pins.
But best of all she gets to walk up a fleet of stairs and have a bowl of popcorn and a cup of lemonaid.
Not really the best investment I ever made, but she would be upset if she had to wait at the curb with the bike while I choked on some popcorn and washed it down with lemonaid.
chappy

Old 01-11-2008, 09:01 AM
acunje
3rd Gear

lol, this got funny over night. sorry if i angered anyone or anything but i am just trying to help someone out...read below for details IF you care

anyways i talked to my big brother via email...and he is getting me his number sometime in the near future...had to use myspace to get a hold of him ....and i hate myspace...no im not a troll, no this isnt a bs story, but i own a bike ride with people who have harleys and sport bikes and i dont not see the benefit of being a hog member...its 25 bucks...and with that membership i get "benefits" such as the concert named above by which my coworker is a huge aerosmith fan and she for some reason wants to fly out to whereever this is to see them play...but after reading in detail i found that i don't need to be a member to get tickets and my big bro said that he can buy UP TO 25 tickets (also as stated above)...however my coworker is a huge fan as i said above and is willing to pay for my membership just to ensure that she can get herself a ticket before everyone else...

there are 6000 ticket available and positioning in the statdium is based on a first come first serve basis for "the good seats" so long story short, thanks for the help but my neighbor and last boss are not HOG members but own harleys and my big brother is so i am just waiting for his number so that i can get a free hog membership so my coworker can try her best to gaurantee herself a good seat....

best post award: This is kind of like buying chinease food and then taking it to a steak house to eat.

Old 01-11-2008, 09:03 AM
sweet07
Outstanding HDF Member

GET TRIPLE A PLUS

Old 01-11-2008, 09:04 AM
acunje
3rd Gear

i also noted after reading the intial post...where so much confusion came from! lol sorry

i know where my big bro is it is just damn near impossible to get in touch with him!

Old 01-11-2008, 09:05 AM
acunje
3rd Gear

what the hell is a triple a plus? lol

Old 01-11-2008, 03:49 PM
scoobs
Tourer

Dude is your Caps Lock button broke? Quit yer yell'n. My eyes are hurtin here.

Old 01-11-2008, 06:27 PM
seniorsuperglideE8
Supporter

Received 4,769 Likes on 2,532 Posts

so that's today's lesson in scruples/ethics. the first lesson is persons "big bro" is willing to help some one not in the fold get tickets for a concert intended for followers of a legend going on 105 years, its quite possible that some true members of the HARLEY OWNERS GROUP won't be able to get tickets because some weasel wanted to pose as a harley owner. the second lesson is this we (society in general) have allowed this kind cheatin to go on across all facets in life. Thanks for letting me get this out about this. Ya'll in the fold have a good nite.

Quick Reply: Any H.O.G. Members, I am intrested in an Associate Membership