General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

COULD HARLEY DAVIDSON BE IN FOR A BUY OUT.........

Search this Thread

Old 01-09-2008 | 06:43 PM
csbreeze
Road Warrior
Default RE: COULD HARLEY DAVIDSON BE IN FOR A BUY OUT.........

I went by the delearship today and they said they were out. Dang it suppose I will have to go with nitrox. I got a bud with some of that for racing ehehhee. Cant Wait.[sm=nxsmile.gif]

Old 01-09-2008 | 06:48 PM
Ram
Outstanding HDF Member

I'm thinking that its all hear-say. Moco maybe stiring up the pond some to allow the price to nose over some so they can buy back some of the public stock and make it all the more valuable when the price goes back up and all the rumors die down.

Old 01-09-2008 | 06:49 PM
csbreeze
Road Warrior

Ok how did my last post get here when I was on the air Thread? OH i must be loosing it.

I was told bya Tech several parts of HD motor is manufactored in Red China.

Why does a Democratic state with all these liberals support a Communist country that polutes their countryside worse than any other in the world? Great question

Old 01-09-2008 | 07:29 PM
carpetride
Elite HDF Member

ORIGINAL: csbreeze

Ok how did my last post get here when I was on the air Thread? OH i must be loosing it.

I was told bya Tech several parts of HD motor is manufactored in Red China.

Why does a Democratic state with all these liberals support a Communist country that polutes their countryside worse than any other in the world? Great question
let me guess....the cam chain tensioner, the CVO cranks, the torx fasteners, the oil pumps, valve seals...anything else?

Old 01-09-2008 | 08:02 PM
Twisted Humor
Road Master

ORIGINAL: sleepman54

ORIGINAL: SgtThump

ORIGINAL: sleepman54

I predict the Rocker will save turn everything around. In Januray or February or maybe March.
Which year?
It'll be a 2009 model that will be available in mid 2010, that way they can advertise it as 2010 the year we make contact
And they will finally start to admit to design flaws in 2012, and working the bugs out in 2014.

Old 01-09-2008 | 09:18 PM
codyshop
Tourer

Harley-Davidson needs to get back in to golf carts. Or snowmobiles. Or scooters. Or motorhomes. Or dirt bikes. Or beef jerky. Anything, since the current corporate model is going down faster than a hooker at a bachelor party. Ray

Old 01-09-2008 | 09:24 PM
06train
Road Warrior

So what!!!!!! Just make the price of my bike go up...The Mo.Co. needs their back against the wall...They been puttin me there when I want to deal..What goes round comes round.. Stocks ,,,,, I have some,,,,, don't mean **** when I wanna new bike...ALL GOOD THINGS COME TO AN END!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Think they sit at the table and say 06train ownes stock,,, lets consider that..You B livin in farey tail land if you think Willie G gives a rats ***..NOT!!!

Old 01-09-2008 | 09:42 PM
JohnT
Road Master

ORIGINAL: CKinAZ

I saw the $40 yesterday and just cringed. Thank God I don't have a lot invested in HD stock. But, at $40, it's tempting to buy some more...
Not yet. Wait until the end of the month, after they announce their Q4 results. The price could be in the $30s.

Old 01-09-2008 | 11:50 PM
lh4x4
Extreme HDF Member

No, It's called a Honda-Davidson. sometimes you feel like a Honda sometimes you feel like a Davidson. Have one in my garage or is it one each.[sm=deal.gif]

Old 01-10-2008 | 01:02 AM
I CUT 1
Tourer

So yaw wanta' bitch about China and Harley Davidson,O.K., the next time you go to the stealership for that new leather vest or jacket, or boots, or gloves, or hat, or belt, should I go on? How about looking at the tag. NO, not the one with the out of sight price!!! The one that states where it was made. Every thing in the store that is worn on your head to your *** is made in China. Even the t-shirts are making there way to Mexico.
Want to help the USA, then shop around and buy USA. Give Juston boots a try for your feet, USA made. Try Pointer Brand for your bluejeans,jeanjacket, over-alls, USA made. Try going to a western wear and tack store, lots of USA stuff there, they just ride a different beast.
Now, I too have some H/D stock, soI will buy factory parts when it's USA made, otherwiseI'll shop around. Help your country out, BUY AMERICAN!!

[IMG]local://upfiles/49112/DA2D07BCA61C464FB552BEBD9F2D65EF.jpg[/IMG]

Quick Reply: COULD HARLEY DAVIDSON BE IN FOR A BUY OUT.........