General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

DONT BUY FRM THIS GUY ON EBAY!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 12-22-2007, 01:33 PM
06DEUCE
Road Captain
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default RE: DONT BUY FRM THIS GUY ON EBAY!!!!!!

2 weeks ago i purchase a 16" 80 spoke rear wheel fromthemfor my dad @ xmas i received a 21" front wheel. i needed this before xmas so i called and paid for the second wheel over the phone to get it shipped out asap. now im going round and round trying to get a refund for the original purchase. NOT IMPRESSED WITH AMERICAN CLASSIC MOTORS!!!!!!!!!!!!Don't bother with feedback it's worthless!

Old 12-22-2007, 02:46 PM
Stash
Tourer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Never bought from him, but your not the first to post some bad experiences with him. I think I'll stay clear of him. Too many other options. Some of the E-bayers like him play a numbers game. Amost 200 negative feedbacks to me is bad. I know you can't please everybody, but most good e-bayers will do what it takes to keep their customers happy.

Old 12-22-2007, 03:44 PM
max56
Road Warrior
Received 34 Likes on 21 Posts

ORIGINAL: Stash

Never bought from him, but your not the first to post some bad experiences with him. I think I'll stay clear of him. Too many other options. Some of the E-bayers like him play a numbers game. Amost 200 negative feedbacks to me is bad. I know you can't please everybody, but most good e-bayers will do what it takes to keep their customers happy.
Same here. His prices may be good, but I won't do business with him. Too many people have had bad experiences with him and when they do, he is real quick to throw out negative feedback. Referring to your customers as idiots and morons is uncalled for.

Old 12-22-2007, 03:53 PM
lil_gmac2
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

How many bad feedbacks did you hear about HD before you broughtyour bike? Compare to how many good feedbacks you got. Just go some where else and buy. All places will get more good than bad but your have a right to spend your hard earn money any where you wish.

Old 12-22-2007, 06:06 PM
duke76
Cruiser
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I ordered a set of cams off ebay Nov 30, And says delivery may take up to 2 weeks well, two weeks and 2 days go by and I call them up(which you leave a message and they call you back)the first day they did not call back the second day I called again and then they returned my call, they tell me the cams are out of stock and it will be between 2 and 5 weeks before they have any, I said I would still take them(It is 10 degrees her and I cant ride anyway)but if this happened in the summertime Id be very pissed) Ebay said they had 10 available when I purchased them, Then they never called to tell me , I had to call them to find out, I guess the part that chaps me is I rented some tools and now I have to wait, I guess chit happens, but there is nothing I can do, maybe it isnt there fault but why would they put 10 avaible on ebay if they didnt have 10. This will make me think harder about ordering anything from them next time.

Old 12-22-2007, 09:47 PM
MyClassic09
Road Captain
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Right now waiting on paypal dispute cause Ahole wont refund my money since he turned package around.....even though paid in full......Ahole wanted me to withdraw my feedback before he think of doing anything....

its sucks that Eastern wont even touch his price on the power commander EX

I wish I was going to PA I would take him out back....

I always get the worst people around christmas.....drivers...etc......

Old 12-23-2007, 12:49 AM
JohnC88
Tourer

ORIGINAL: severum17

Any kind of bigger ticket items, especially with a warranty, I would consider a certified distributor.

Just my .02

MikeM
+1

The fine print on many warranties is that you don't have one unless you buy from an authorized dealer.

Caveat Emptor.

Old 12-23-2007, 01:13 AM
TennRider
Tourer

People have to realize that a lot of these people don't carry a lot of the stock they are selling. They place a 3rd party order with their return label on the package only for it to be shipped from the distributor... Don't anyone ever watch some of these infomercials about selling ebay ?

I've come across this many times with equipment & machinery I deliver.

Buyer Beware

Old 12-23-2007, 03:04 AM
4merRacer
Road Master

I ran into the "out of stock" issue with an ebayer. "kcint" sells a LOT of stuff on ebay and has great feedback. I ordered several hundred dollars worth of stuff, paid, got a tracking number. Great!!! Then it arrives and only half the order is in the package with a note saying the rest was on back order. He refunded what I couldn'tuse (due to missing parts) but it was still enough that I haven't and won't buy again.

Old 12-23-2007, 05:21 AM
onephsyco1
Road Captain
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I've bought parts from them also . For me , I call to see if they actually have the part .
I live about 30 miles from them .
I even bought my 1st Harley from them , And that went smoothly.
But with any big sellers on Ebay . Its always best to check the availability.
They dont stock every part, Or run out .

Jack

Quick Reply: DONT BUY FRM THIS GUY ON EBAY!!!!!!