General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Then Came Bronson!

Search this Thread

Old 12-19-2007, 12:06 AM
99_percenter
Road Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Then Came Bronson!

ORIGINAL: pococj

ORIGINAL: 99_percenter

(Snip some)

oh ya ... that bronson fella... isnt that the guy that was like mcgyver of motorcycles<sp>? Worked on his scoot with rocks and fixed itwith road debris... nails / bits of wire etc etc? maybe that was a really bad dream .. <shaking head> hmmmm

99%r
Don't laugh too hard. Me and a brother jammed a broken piece of a wooden fence post between the frame top rail and the rocker box on the rear head of a Sporty after the cylinder base fasteners decided to loosen up and a couple of 'em take a trip. Another time we swiped the bolts & nuts off a couple road signs on I-71 near Cleveland, OH to get his rear exhaust pipe cobbed back together. Took searching several signs to find loose ones 'cause we didn't have a wrench. Used a piece of scrap metal to bend the end of the bolts over and booger up the threads so the nuts couldn't back off since we couldn't tighten 'em up.
man those are cool tales (c:

Stories like that right there, is whatmakes us bikers

99%r

Old 12-19-2007, 12:56 AM
Rsh2Jgmnt
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

ORIGINAL: captainhawg

Yeah, I used to love that show !!! I have even tried to find it on dvd, but haven't yet.. I will definately go to youtube, and give a look see.... Oh, I even have a decal of the "all seeing eye" that was painted on the tank of his bike....
Merry Christmas !

http://www.40smovies.us/ThenCameBronson.htm[/align][/align]The complete collection 26 episodes plus the pilot on 14 DVDs......Cost is $99[/align]

Old 12-20-2007, 12:12 AM
BinIdaho
Stellar HDF Member
Received 38 Likes on 34 Posts

Just did a google search and foundthe complete series + pilot of Then Came Bronson for $49.99 (s/h incl). www.forbiddenzone.com