General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

loud pipes the demize of all of us

Search this Thread

Old 12-14-2007, 12:37 AM
Dago_RoadKing
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: loud pipes the demize of all of us

All I have to say is "Catch me if you can"

Old 12-14-2007, 12:47 AM
TXSwede
Elite HDF Member
Received 8 Likes on 4 Posts

Well all's I know is. if you guys cause the demize of us all, I for one will not be happy. I am NOT a big fan of demize and I wont take this demize thing laying down. I think we should all work against the demizitation of us all. Anti demizers unite!!

But do it quietly. So you don't cause the demize of us all.

Old 12-14-2007, 12:48 AM
biz44
Outstanding HDF Member

Oh ****.....I think the sky is falling again boys!

The government can do exactly what they want.....and so can I. My pipes will stay as loud or quiet as I want.

Anyhow I heard the feds were going to start with outlawing all the jap cars riding around with coffee cans as mufflers.....and a TV screen in every possible location where one would fit!

Old 12-14-2007, 12:53 AM
INDEPENDENTBIKEWORKS
Banned
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Old 12-14-2007, 01:05 AM
Thrak
Advanced

Not sure about the USA but in my wee town B.C. I start my bike at 4:30 AM to head to work in the spring,summer,fall
and keep it toned down till I hit the hwy. I have no problems with heat and my neighbors don't mind a bit.
Respect is earned mate...

runnin drag pipes
have fun, see ya in the funny papers?

Old 12-14-2007, 01:25 AM
ImYourHuckleberry
Road Master
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

ORIGINAL: Bigbird07

Get real politicians are going to make your bike and my bike sound like sewing machine in future. thanks to very loud pipes.if you don't think so you are****** yesfreedom of speech freedom of expression,but watch out it's coming less noise, less freedom.
THEY ARE COMING AFTER ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 12-14-2007, 02:23 AM
krautrock
Cruiser
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Get real politicians are going to make your bike and my bike sound like sewing machine in future. thanks to very loud pipes. if you don't think so you are ****** yes freedom of speech freedom of expression, but watch out it's coming less noise, less freedom.
WHAT DID YOU SAY?? I CAN'T HEAR YOU ... MY PIPES ... TOO LOUD!

Btw, what do fleas have to do with my bike's exhaust system?

[&:][&:][&:]

Old 12-14-2007, 03:30 AM
John TN
Big Kahuna HDF Member
Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

Get real politicians are going to make your bike and my bike sound like sewing machine in future. thanks to very loud pipes.if you don't think so you are****** yesfreedom of speech freedom of expression,but watch out it's coming less noise, less freedom.
[:@]First off I'm sick and tired of folks like you (a supposed motorcyclist) trying to say that motorcycles are the number one noise pollutant in the U.S. and the world. Did you say number one,, no,,, but did you name any other noise makers,,,no!!!!

Maybe you're just not motorcycle friendly, and I'm sure you're running stock pipes yourself right (no you ain't), with no mods to your bike what so ever right ( yes you do), wouldn't want to violate any EPA rules and cause air pollution either right?? Now step off your soapbox please.

Maybe just maybe when they shut down the real noise polluters such as airports/airplanes low flying military etc. ( ever lived near one?), big trucks,, freeways (ever lived near one?), and loud industrial plants, heavy construction ,,,to name a few,, maybe just maybe the few motorcycles on the road in comparison would be heard.

Old 12-14-2007, 04:09 AM
sleepman54
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

If you really believe this is the case you are the phuckin a$$. Do you really believe that even if they outlaw loud pipes that its a law they can enforce. I've been through plenty of areas with noise ordinances and never once have I been stopped. Cops have got better things to do then write tickets for loud pipes. Actually I think a law should be passed against morons and wussey's like you owning bikes. Then maybe we can all forget about this loud pipe crap.

Old 12-14-2007, 06:35 AM
jimbo21165
Banned

ORIGINAL: cajunrph

ORIGINAL: jimbo21165
and 3 of my neighbors put up 4-sale signs.....
Probably some Ohio State neighbors you've been trying to get rid of for a while.

Aw s h i t, eyeball, you and evil scotsman moving....?

Quick Reply: loud pipes the demize of all of us