General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

loud pipes the demize of all of us

Search this Thread

Old 12-17-2007, 09:28 AM
Gigawitz
Road Captain
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: loud pipes the demize of all of us

Twatwaffle isthe best thing that came out of this lame thread for sure.

Old 12-17-2007, 10:07 AM
Harley_Dude
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 102 Likes on 68 Posts

ORIGINAL: Bigbird07

Get real politicians are going to make your bike and my bike sound like sewing machine in future. thanks to very loud pipes. if you don't think so you are ****** yes freedom of speech freedom of expression, but watch out it's coming less noise, less freedom.
Dude they already sound like sewing machines. If you don't know that you have never heard a bone stock harley. Why do you think that's the ffirst mod anyone does.

They sound like **** stock. I run 2.25 open pipes and always will. Get out of it when you see John Law and your fine. Be a jackass and he'll pull you over.

Old 12-17-2007, 10:51 AM
Speedkingnick
Road Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

If you really want to discuss the issue - educate yourself first with acoustical principles. If you want a basic understanding of what those are and how they apply please look at the other thread on this topic.

I provide very thought provoking, factual knowledge in the other thread.

End of story.

Old 12-17-2007, 04:38 PM
allengator
Cruiser

ORIGINAL: 87lowrider

ORIGINAL: paulca

Iunderstand Al Gore is behind this demization thing. He invented the internet so no-one wouldgo outdoors.

Not everyone stayed in though and used internal combustion engined vehicles to get around. So good old, creative and imaginative Al invented something new: "Climate Change - caused by these infernal internal combustion engines" in the belief that such users of these infernal machines would feel guilty, stay at home and use Al's internet.

This strategyseems tohave backfiredon Alasmany of those caught in Al's guilt trip, vowing to help save the planet have turned from V8,6 litre, 4 or more wheeled vehicles to much more environmentally friendly motorcycles (less fuel consumption, less road space, less parking, less oil, less water used to wash, etc.) and, horror of horrors (to Al & his friends) these folk are actually enjoying themselves on the road and staying away from Al's internet.

So Al and his greenie, "I know what's good for you"buddys have embarked on a new master plan - demizate (pronounced Dem - Iz - Ate) these motorcyclists. Experts believe that Dem is a reference to a political party whose sole purpose is to remove any and all free choice from any and all individuals. On the basis that they believe they do know what is good for the people better than the people themselves, the removal of all freedoms, including choice, is a natural course for such politicians. Howver, I digress from the topic at hand.

Once the demization of motor cyclists has been achieved, Al & Co will focus elsewhere. Analysts are of the opinion that the next target will be loud noises in public places. Farting and belching will lead to bans on beer, beans, chilli,curry and Brussel sprouts (in fact anything from Brussels should be banned except their beer). Laughter management will be introduced by bans oncomedy (all forms); jokes (this started some time ago with thecurtailing of politically incorrect jokes); beer, wine, spirits, ganja (weed), etc,;any type of fun (work on this has been going strongly over the last two decades)whilst elevator / store muzak will be played in every public space (indoor or out).

You may ask why go to all this trouble, but I've revealed enough and if I told you why I could be identified andtheywouldtake me away ........... [sm=boink3.gif]
Damn bro that's deep.What's next soccor moms with sqeaky strollers?
A little off topic here but,wasn't it Al Gore that made fun of ole Ollie North for buying such a sophisticated alarm system for his house.Cause some renegade lone wolf terrorist named Osama Bin Ladden threatened to kill ole Ollie & his family.Even went as far as to make fun of ole Ollie by saying something like "Do you really think this Osama person can really get you here in the United States"?Well guess what Al!!!!!!!!!!

Aren't you glad Al Gore never became Commander & Chief?
Not to get off topic... but Olliver North wasnt talking about Bin Laden! He was afraid of Abu Nidal.
Al Gore was not on the committee questioning him.

I owned a TV shop at the time and watched every minute of his congressional appearances....

(also... in the late 80's Bin Ladin was fighting the soviets in Afganistan... he was considered an alli at the time. )

Old 12-17-2007, 05:02 PM
zuma
Road Captain

Who is Al *****?