Notices
General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Arizona Bike Shop Information

Search this Thread

Old 05-05-2009, 08:04 PM
EZ48
Extreme HDF Member
Received 26 Likes on 2 Posts

Last time I was in Joeta's I saw a sign that read Average Joe's was closing down. That's a bummer as I liked John's work. Maybe Joeta is renting out John's old space?

I am now using Eastside Performance in Mesa.

Old 09-15-2009, 04:03 PM
JOETASLEATHER
Stage I
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up Joeta's Leather

Hey All, I just found this site and I want to respond to the question. Joeta's has been in business for over 9 years and we are not going anywhere! I have 6000. sq ft. of showroom in Mesa and I own it all! This is the first forum thing I've done so, here's what I will do. Mention this ad and get 25% off any Jacket (excluding Xpert) in stock at Joeta's.

As for the 4 rent sign in question, I do have 2000 sq. for rent in my west lot. It is zoned C3 and I would like to rent to a motorcycle related business. $1000. per month. Please call if interested. Thanks. Joeta 480-200-1026

Last edited by JOETASLEATHER; 09-15-2009 at 04:06 PM. Reason: spelling
Old 09-15-2009, 05:06 PM
azmachinist
Advanced

Originally Posted by 2of2
Has anyone had experience (good or bad) with a bike shop called Main Street Motorcycles in Mesa AZ?
Thanks
I have dealt with Rick @ Chandler Customs quite a bit. Good guy to deal with for parts or service. I have also dealt with Main Street Motorcycles and have nothing good to say about them other than they do have alot of used parts for sale. Average Joe's is still in business he just moved. He is over close to Chester's H.D. You can Google his website for all the info. I'm headed over there this afternoon to pick up some Amsoil & filters from him.

Old 09-15-2009, 05:28 PM
robbieaz62
Cruiser

I know a lot of people who use Skunk and I've never heard anything bad about Desert Custom. I don't know about the place you mentioned. Never heard of it.

Old 09-15-2009, 06:52 PM
ArizonaFalconer
Tourer

I got a tire replaced at a place called Bobs Cycle, a Harley only shop in Tempe. The mechanic was good, the woman in the front of the store on the other hand was a beech. She spoke very badly about previous customers, calling them idiots, and such. I had lost my wallet the previous day, but had a credit card. Wouldnt take the card, made me walk a mile with a severely sprained ankle to get cash.

Old 09-15-2009, 08:53 PM
Cotton Hill
Road Warrior
Received 22 Likes on 17 Posts

I took my RG into Skunk for the 20K service did a great job, I plan on returning.

Old 12-16-2009, 10:02 PM
cag13x
Stage II

Average Joes is still in buisness moved to 505 west 8th ave. west of Country Club on south side of 8th ave. same great service just a mile south of the old location.

Old 12-16-2009, 10:22 PM
justanotherjim
Road Master

Location: kingman AZ. We aren't in hell, but you can see it from here!!!
Received 62 Likes on 21 Posts

I know that this was mostly for the Phoenix area, but when you guys come up to the Bullhead City/Laughlin area, Robbie at McCaas' is really straight up!
They just did my bike with a 95" kit and cams and didn't mind me asking all kinds of really dumb questions!

Old 12-17-2009, 07:30 AM
Moog Player
Road Captain
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Bob's in Tempe is a sh!th*le. Bob is a good guy. Carole (his sister) is a waste of breath. He is forever trying to find a mechanic. If you ride an old bike, he is THE place to get parts. Pricey yes. but he has them in stock. I would never have any service done there.
Whatever happend to Gino and American Chopper FX in Mesa? Still there? I Never get on Main street anymore. Never had service there, but was a good guy to deal with for parts.

Old 12-17-2009, 09:47 AM
Big Jake
Tourer
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I use Chandler Custom Cycle. Rick is the man to talk to.

Quick Reply: Arizona Bike Shop Information