General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Women riders

Search this Thread

Old 11-29-2007 | 06:47 PM
Hinge
Advanced
Default RE: Women riders

next time a drunk says you should be on the back, just beat the Sh%t out of the boyfriend. Two things will happen 1) the drunk sees how it easy it is and understands why u will not ride with a ***** or 2) your BF gets tried of getting beat up by you and he just beats the mouthy drunk to prevent you beating him

Old 11-29-2007 | 06:49 PM
Jonny Cannon
Road Warrior

Stripperella's got two bikes of her own. I think it's fantastic, because I regard passengers as ballast.

I waited a long time to get to purchase a race bike with a solo seat, and build a single-seat chopper. Not to mention, we can pack more when we go on long hauls. Probably the best rides I've had have been with Stripperella on her own bike.

Cannon

Old 11-29-2007 | 06:51 PM
Baldman
Road Captain

My g/f rides her own most of the time and gets nothing but positive comments... especially since she got her new bike, the orange and black one in my sig.

Old 11-29-2007 | 06:53 PM
HarleyGirl76
|
Road Captain

ORIGINAL: fj4069

ORIGINAL: WaterHog

What part of your brian dont understand its aboys club!
Now whats for dinner?
thats funny. nothing against woman that ride. it's awesome that you are able to feel comfortable enough to scoot around with your man. i don't think you are gay either, but it would be hot if you were bisexual. the real question is- is your man man enough to ride behind you on your bike?
That's funny too. I really appreciate the positive comments, maybe it was just the wrong crowd. As for guys on the back - the hands tend to wander and I need to concentrate on the dangers of the road. Not a good idea!

Lisa

Old 11-29-2007 | 06:54 PM
JBaker421
Big Kahuna HDF Member

Hey Lisa, I'm with you. My wife rides her own Wide Glide and she's darned good at it. She took the beginning classes and followed that up with the intermediate class.

She's been buying all of the leathers etc. and is doing great. I'm all for it.

My $.02 is that you ignore the folks that are negative.

JB

Old 11-29-2007 | 07:04 PM
dirtnap664
Road Warrior

I've never had anyone say anything bad about chicks on bikes. I've never heard that being a chick on a bike is only for gays. I think next time someone gives ya crap about it - tell 'em to screw!![sm=bicker.gif]

Old 11-29-2007 | 07:40 PM
krautrock
Cruiser

What everybody else said - ditch the bar, keep the scoot, ride the #$%& out of it, be safe, have a great time and ignore the haters!

Old 11-29-2007 | 07:58 PM
firemankrug
Outstanding HDF Member

Women on their on bikes, cool as hell. Ride on Lisa!!

Old 11-29-2007 | 08:11 PM
wydgage
Advanced

truth be told, the wife (Evilize) is the real rider in the family. she's been riding since age 9, owned 8 Honda GoldWings since 1985, sold her '03 GoldWing1800 in June and boughta new '07 Road Glide, her first Harley. she's so talented, she makes it look easy... (c: she and i get a kick outta seeing other women riders and wish more would ride.

wydgage

Old 11-29-2007 | 08:22 PM
tallboy56
Road Master

How do you know his name is Brian?
ORIGINAL: WaterHog

What part of your brian dont understand its aboys club!
Now whats for dinner?

Quick Reply: Women riders