Notices
General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Foxcreek leather jackets >>>

Search this Thread

Old 11-26-2007, 01:12 PM
LowRyder
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Foxcreek leather jackets >>>

Does anyone know if these jackets run large, small, or true to size? They are out of my size which seems weirdthis early in theChristmas shopping season. =)
Dennis

Old 11-26-2007, 01:36 PM
petemac
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
Default RE: Foxcreek leather jackets >>>

I have two of their jackets and they tend to run true to size. But you never know, so ask for a pre-paid shipping label in case you need to send it back for another size. They are great jackets and have great customer service.

Old 11-26-2007, 01:58 PM
nidan
Road Warrior
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Mine runs true to size , but the modesl fit different. I had a Braided racing and the cut is much different than the Black Rock I ended up with. They are wonderful with exchanges if it doesn't fit. I chose to ride up and see them, great trip.

I have thier chaps, vest and gloves too .. best I've ever had.

Old 11-26-2007, 02:39 PM
JohnC88
Tourer

Calll them up and talk to them. They are pretty good about helping fit you to the correct size.

I just bought a jacket from them and should have listened to their sizing advice. Would have saved me returning the first jacket. But man I do love the one I kept!

Old 11-26-2007, 03:05 PM
LowRyder
Cruiser

ORIGINAL: JohnC88

Call them up and talk to them. They are pretty good about helping fit you to the correct size.

I just bought a jacket from them and should have listened to their sizing advice. Would have saved me returning the first jacket. But man I do love the one I kept!
I DID call them. I wanted a classic, no 40 regulars, Classic II, no 40 regulars, on sale Classic I and II, no 40 regulars. They said on the old style I would be a 42 but they don't have those either.

It's their BIGGEST SELLING SEASON, why are they running out BEFORE December????? Seems to me they did not have enough stock on hand. 4-6 weeks before any more jackets is what they told me.

I will probably end up with a HD one since they do have them in stock. I ordered the 42 but if they run true to size I'll have to send it back. I want the style I want, not a substitute.

They are making it very hard to buy American goods. =)
Lowryder

Old 11-26-2007, 03:12 PM
laz
Extreme HDF Member

Received 9,615 Likes on 3,435 Posts

I've got a Commander in 48L and it fits perfectly. I'm between a 46L and 48L in a suit/sport jacket (flame on, you anti-establishment types.) The main thing is to tell the salesgirl at Fox Creek your measurements, height, weight, etc. They talked me through the sizing and like I said, it fits perfectly.

Old 11-26-2007, 03:45 PM
JohnC88
Tourer

ORIGINAL: LowRyder

Call them up and talk to them. They are pretty good about helping fit you to the correct size.

I DID call them. I wanted a classic, no 40 regulars, Classic II, no 40 regulars, on sale Classic I and II, no 40 regulars. They said on the old style I would be a 42 but they don't have those either.

It's their BIGGEST SELLING SEASON, why are they running out BEFORE December????? Seems to me they did not have enough stock on hand. 4-6 weeks before any more jackets is what they told me.

I will probably end up with a HD one since they do have them in stock. I ordered the 42 but if they run true to size I'll have to send it back. I want the style I want, not a substitute.

Lowryder
The sale ones are older models and when they run out they are gone for good.

It is the season for colder wear items. When I ordered my jacket about three weeks agoI also ordered some gloves that they were out of. I'm still waiting for the gloves. I guess it pays to shop early.

But I'll just say I love my vented racing jacket and would have waited longer ifI had to. The quality is just superb and the price really isn't that bad for what you get. Harley charges the same or more for jackets that don't come close to this quality. I'd encourage you to wait for them. It will be worth it.

Old 11-26-2007, 04:16 PM
LowRyder
Cruiser

ORIGINAL: LowRyder

Lowryder
The sale ones are older models and when they run out they are gone for good.

It is the season for colder wear items. When I ordered my jacket about three weeks agoI also ordered some gloves that they were out of. I'm still waiting for the gloves. I guess it pays to shop early.

But I'll just say I love my vented racing jacket and would have waited longer ifI had to. The quality is just superb and the price really isn't that bad for what you get. Harley charges the same or more for jackets that don't come close to this quality. I'd encourage you to wait for them. It will be worth it.

I am going to try a 42 and keep my fingers crossed. I may wait if it doesn't fit. I only am interested in the Classic or Classic II and I'm not going to buy a HD Chinese jacket.

I just comfirmed the order for the 42, Fox Creek just dropped the ball on having enough jackets. I asked them to let me know as soon as they get more 40s in stock. =)
Lowryder

Old 11-26-2007, 04:24 PM
Softail Sam
Tourer

Their stuff is worth the wait. They told me 4 weeks once and it was here in two.
I have bought their chaps, vest and a perforated jacket which they don't sell anymore. All good high quality stuff.
They will always get my business.

Old 11-26-2007, 04:28 PM
DocHarley
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I had the same problem, they were out of stock, one week later they were in stock, got my jacket 3 days later. So keep calling or email them. I was told they get new stock in every day. BTW, their jackets are worth the wait, best I've ever seen, my 42 Bomber jacket weights as much as a cow. Good Luck!

Quick Reply: Foxcreek leather jackets >>>