General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Man Dies after crashing motorcycle when port-o-potty falls off the back of a truck

Search this Thread

Old 12-14-2007, 05:22 PM
JGroves
Tourer
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Man Dies after crashing motorcycle when port-o-potty falls off the back of a truck

I have seen a lot of things fall out moving vehicles. I always try and stay way back when I'm on my scoot or in the cage.

Old 12-14-2007, 07:25 PM
Fishrdr
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Man Dies after crashing motorcycle when port-o-potty falls off the back of a truck

Another reason to give yourself a decent amount of space fromthe vehicle ahead of you, is you can see what's layin on the road already.

I was ridin pretty close behind a pickup one day and he drove overa big bloated roadkillgroundhog, in the middle of the road.Well, I didn't have time to do anything but to add some tire tracks to it. And my brother, who was right behind me,got hit by some innards.

Old 12-15-2007, 11:48 AM
fordpartsguy
Road Warrior

2Saturdays ago I saw 2 different a$$hats on the side of the freeway picking up their matresses and box springs! WTF kind of idiot thinks a single peice of TWINE is gonna hold a matress down at 60 mph? Also, 2 weeks ago we had a Sable in our body shop, customer was driving down the freeway when the hood ofa rattyMitsubishi in front of him peeled off andsliced through the Sable's windshield, luckily on the passenger side. I try not to thing of what would have happened to a rider in any of these situations.

Old 12-15-2007, 06:16 PM
dog155
Extreme HDF Member
Received 24 Likes on 24 Posts

That Stinks.The more people on the road today just increases the chances of crap flying off or out of their rides.I actually went 5 miles out of my way one day following a delivery truck until the new canvas finally flew out the body.It is brand new,you win some you lose some.

Old 12-15-2007, 06:39 PM
csbreeze
Road Warrior

My opinion is...... God called him home. The odds of that happen is what? He would have dropped dead if that didnt happen because it was his time.

Old 12-15-2007, 10:55 PM
Terry TK
Big Kahuna HDF Member
Received 157 Likes on 53 Posts

Dang, this is an old thread that got resurected. I was a regular member here when I posted above.

Old 12-15-2007, 11:19 PM
Bluerose

Can't get to the article anymore[&:] Seen a few oldies surface lately.

Old 12-15-2007, 11:29 PM
Terry TK
Big Kahuna HDF Member
Received 157 Likes on 53 Posts

I think it's because of the new feature at the bottom of the forum "Related Threads" that's bringing these old ones back to the surfice.

ORIGINAL: Bluerose

Can't get to the article anymore[&:] Seen a few oldies surface lately.

Old 12-15-2007, 11:32 PM
Bluerose

Ahhh yes....funny.

Old 12-16-2007, 12:01 AM
The Punisher
Banned

ORIGINAL: Peekaboo Bob

What a sh!tty way to go [:@]
That's the first thought that came to mind.

Quick Reply: Man Dies after crashing motorcycle when port-o-potty falls off the back of a truck