General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

I don't like George Clooney BUT right is right!!

Search this Thread

Old 11-19-2007, 10:05 PM
Tony P
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 350 Likes on 217 Posts
Default RE: I don't like George Clooney BUT right is right!!

If you don't like George, you don't like anyone in Hollyweird. He's about as honest and straight shootin' as they get in his industry. Plus, he's smart enough to stay single and **** at will!

Old 11-19-2007, 10:16 PM
Punky Brewster
Banned
Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

ORIGINAL: Wyde Glyde Bry

This idiot pulls over to chew out a couple of media retards and all of the sudden he's a hero? Do any of you really know what this clown is about?

I should send Rosie O'Donnell an email and let her know if she buys a Deluxe she'll instantly win over a new fan base... [:'(]

I guess when paparazzi follow you around & almost run you down,,,,ahh never mind

Old 11-19-2007, 10:21 PM
biz44
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I couldn't say if I like him or not....I dont know him. I dont watch any of the newer movies....so I cant speak on his acting ability IMHO. I do know the accident he had a month or so back....again with his GF on the back was about a mile up the road from my house. I know if some limey dip **** cut me off, I would be demanding his apology as I was crushing his wind pipe......and I would have road off with a nice new video camera to boot, after politely telling the guy if I ever see or hear from him again in any way, things would go real bad Jerseystyle on his lame ***.

Old 11-19-2007, 10:27 PM
LowRyder
Cruiser

I can say he handeled it much better than I would have, especially since the jerk probably did it on purpose just to video him being pissed. =)
Lowryder

Old 11-19-2007, 10:30 PM
UnkleKronik
Road Captain

ORIGINAL: Wyde Glyde Bry

This idiot pulls over to chew out a couple of media retards and all of the sudden he's a hero? Do any of you really know what this clown is about?

I should send Rosie O'Donnell an email and let her know if she buys a Deluxe she'll instantly win over a new fan base... [:'(]

he got cut off which endangered him and his passenger. he voiced his opinion to them. how is that different than anyone else? or do you judge everyone by their political beliefs?

i think we all know who the clown is now

thanks

Old 11-19-2007, 10:43 PM
CSI
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 13 Likes on 9 Posts

He handled that quite well.

Old 11-19-2007, 10:45 PM
Telly03
Cruiser

Are you the clown UnkleKronik? If the stars put their political beliefs out there, then yes, they have set themselves up to be judged by it. I agree that George handled that well, but I still think he's a twisted loon.

Old 11-19-2007, 10:53 PM
Yellotang
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Repeat of most everyones views here. Way to go George for keeping your cool.
[align=left] [/align]

Old 11-19-2007, 10:55 PM
DougsDyna
Banned
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ORIGINAL: biz44

I couldn't say if I like him or not....I dont know him. I dont watch any of the newer movies....so I cant speak on his acting ability IMHO. I do know the accident he had a month or so back....again with his GF on the back was about a mile up the road from my house. I know if some limey dip **** cut me off, I would be demanding his apology as I was crushing his wind pipe......and I would have road off with a nice new video camera to boot, after politely telling the guy if I ever see or hear from him again in any way, things would go real bad Jerseystyle on his lame ***.
Yep!! George handled the situation quite nicely

DougJ

Old 11-19-2007, 11:00 PM
txfxstrider
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 86 Likes on 55 Posts

I liked him before I saw this. He is not the typical movie star part time rider. I saw an interview of him where the dipchit interviewer acted like Clooney was a fool for risking his life byriding. He handled that well also. He poo-pood the danger of riding, stated that he rides daily, on the road as well as in NYC traffic, and stated that he will not agree to a contract unless it states that he does not have to give up riding during the shooting, or term of the contract. He has my respect and I like the way he handled the paparazzi in this instance. Yeah, my OL likes him too. Go ahead; make my day.

Quick Reply: I don't like George Clooney BUT right is right!!