General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

I don't like George Clooney BUT right is right!!

Search this Thread

Old 11-20-2007, 09:53 PM
Kevinc
Tourer
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: I don't like George Clooney BUT right is right!!

What's not to like? We don't have to hate someone just becasue we disagree.

Old 11-20-2007, 09:54 PM
DenimStreet
Ultimate HDF Member

ORIGINAL: Kevinc

What's not to like? We don't have to hate someone just becasue we disagree.
[sm=lame.gif]

Old 11-20-2007, 09:57 PM
clutchglass
Road Master

ORIGINAL: txfxstrider

Man, I love this f*ckin forum. This is some funny chit. From the right wing nuts to the movie stars, how can we go wrong.

I'll say one thing. I was probably a biker before whoever said 90% of bikers agree with him was born and I don't agree with him. Criticizing Bush is NOT the same as criticizing our country. Bush is a piece of **** and I have served my country and love my country. And if someone thinks Osama is stupid enough to really think his saying he preferredKerry would help get Kerry elected then that person is no brighter than whoever is in charge of finding Osama. Oh, that's Bush.. I'm sure Osama said that because he wanted Bush re-elected. Bush is the best thing that ever happened to Al Queda. He is their perfect recruiting poster.

Enough of this. I'm outta here. Oh yeah. I'll take George Clooney over that other George in DC.
It has always amazed me how anyone could ever be in the military, and still cling to left wing "values". Thankfully I've spent some time in Texas, and most folks there don't seem to share your views dude.
-clutch-

[IMG]local://upfiles/10668/2909CD0E3E2746EC9DA9FF22212CD5F9.jpg[/IMG]

Old 11-20-2007, 10:00 PM
DenimStreet
Ultimate HDF Member

ORIGINAL: clutchglass

Man, I love this f*ckin forum. This is some funny chit. From the right wing nuts to the movie stars, how can we go wrong.

I'll say one thing. I was probably a biker before whoever said 90% of bikers agree with him was born and I don't agree with him. Criticizing Bush is NOT the same as criticizing our country. Bush is a piece of **** and I have served my country and love my country. And if someone thinks Osama is stupid enough to really think his saying he preferredKerry would help get Kerry elected then that person is no brighter than whoever is in charge of finding Osama. Oh, that's Bush.. I'm sure Osama said that because he wanted Bush re-elected. Bush is the best thing that ever happened to Al Queda. He is their perfect recruiting poster.

Enough of this. I'm outta here. Oh yeah. I'll take George Clooney over that other George in DC.
It has always amazed me how anyone could ever be in the military, and still cling to left wing "values". Thankfully I've spent some time in Texas, and most folks there don't seem to share your views dude.
-clutch-

[IMG]local://upfiles/10668/2909CD0E3E2746EC9DA9FF22212CD5F9.jpg[/IMG]
I gotta tell you Clutch.....You and I had a disagreement a while back....but you are making a hell of a lot of sense here....I think I might have had you wrong....I could get to like you!!

Old 11-20-2007, 10:01 PM
TexasRanger
Road Warrior

TX, Honestly you need to turn off CNN and stop reading the Austin American Statesman. Did you hear about OBL saying "Al Queda had a hard time dealing with the Bush Administration."? That doesn't sound like poster boy material to me. He said that on his video. Do you want someone running the country that'll negotiate with that idiot? Turn off the TV, put a book tape in your IPOD and go for a ride.

Old 11-20-2007, 10:28 PM
Dark Knight
Road Captain
Received 147 Likes on 37 Posts

Anybody know what kind of helmet Clooney's wearing?

Old 11-20-2007, 10:31 PM
FXDXTSport
Stellar HDF Member
Received 540 Likes on 240 Posts

Enough of this. I'm outta here. Oh yeah. I'll take George Clooney
Thank you on both counts[sm=smiley8.gif].

Old 11-20-2007, 10:38 PM
DenimStreet
Ultimate HDF Member

ORIGINAL: FXDXTSport

Enough of this. I'm outta here. Oh yeah. I'll take George Clooney
Thank you on both counts[sm=smiley8.gif].
LMAO!! That was a good one!!

Old 11-20-2007, 10:51 PM
IRready
Road Master

I hate Clooney. Thats all I got to say about that.
Forrest Gump

Old 11-20-2007, 11:24 PM
Brackneyc
Road Master
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

ORIGINAL: texas725

Mark one for Clooney but he is still a self centered blow hard jerk.

By definition, that makes him a typical Harley rider.

I'm kidding, put your guns back in your holsters. I'd rather have him handle it the way he did than have it handled like so many here "claim" they would have handled it. His clothing seemed pretty cool (should satisfy at least 50% of the riders here), he had a helmet, and he schooled some jerks. Politics aside, he did the right thing.

Quick Reply: I don't like George Clooney BUT right is right!!