General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Im sorry to all!!!

Search this Thread

Old 11-19-2007, 07:40 AM
sporty2003
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Im sorry to all!!!

hey man you are family . dont worry about it we all have our days.

Old 11-19-2007, 07:58 AM
Chopperz
Outstanding HDF Member

What I've noticed about dealing with the public,is that you can get in a rut.If you have 5 people in a row treating you like shlt.It's easy to go off on the 6th person,and they might have been sweet as pie. It's hard to smile at someone and take no offense,when they are MFing you.I don't envy your job,you gotta talk to PO'd people all day.

[IMG]local://upfiles/42833/4CDFEC028D364C188302A2A26AE6A1D1.jpg[/IMG]

Old 11-19-2007, 08:02 AM
Blackmouth
Road Master

I just read the post and found no problem with it.

You didn't call anyone out or insult anyone too bad going by the standards I've seen around here lately.

I don't need no apology, but appreciate the thought.

Someone with your insight can be a very valuable asset around here...WELCOME!

Old 11-19-2007, 08:04 AM
Arizona
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 14 Likes on 10 Posts

I dont even know what post you're referring to, but hey don't sweat it andwhat-ever what you did an apology makes it OK with me even if it was out of line. I'd bet you'll be quite an asset to our members here with your knowledge and expertise so chime in often and help us out here when you can!

Old 11-19-2007, 08:16 AM
wardenwf
Cruiser

I liked the post.Good information.

Old 11-19-2007, 09:08 AM
Amodump001
Road Warrior

ORIGINAL: lilmike9

First off let me say I'm sorry to all i have offended that was not my intention. Many of you are right I did come across like and
A-hole and I'm sorry.
This is the deal I love whatI do and love to help and share with others what they can do to help them selves not get screwed by a big money making monster like H-D(if your being screwed). Like any biz they are in to win it and making money(lots of it) is the goal. Again I'm sorry for my attitude and did not mean to sound better then anyone else. And just for the record to be a H-D service writer is like standing in front a firing squad everyday.Frustration and stress levelsarebit on the high side. I have been in more trouble with my boss for going above and beyond forcustomers then customers being mad at me for what ever. As a service writer I'm not the maker of the bad news I'm just the one that has to tell you. Just know that when you go in for some kind of service the expectation needs to be set ASAP ! Informing yourselves is the best way to have control of the situation and set the expectation.
And one more thing, My former or present dealership has not been posted as a bad one on this site or any other. And that's a fact!!!
I worked for a top 10 shop for some years and was hired in to a top 4 shop. Why ? Because I love what I do and im good at it.I will respect your good and bad comments cause I'm seeing that I deserve a bit of bashing for my attitude in my last post.
Again I'm sorry and thanks for putting me in check.
Something few really know is that, it takes a man to admit he’s wrong.

Old 11-19-2007, 09:52 AM
Dennydp
Elite HDF Member
Received 15 Likes on 4 Posts

Welcome from the Seattle area.Dont sweat the small stuff-people look for a target everyday.

Old 11-19-2007, 10:22 AM
dyna07custom
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts

Easy Dude no appologies here unless you really go over the edge. A lot of people use this to vent please dont take anything personal as far as an A holewe canall go there from time to time keep the rubber on the ground enjoy riding and thats all we can ask. Chill and have a good Thanksgiving

Old 11-19-2007, 10:29 AM
anubisss
Banned
Received 17 Likes on 12 Posts

I missed the post but a lot of folks need to Lighten the ***** up areound here. They are already suffereing from pent up winter syndrome and it is not even winter yet. I don't think an apology was necessary either. Guess you messed with some's delicate sensibilities. Oh well.

Old 11-19-2007, 10:32 AM
helixhippie
Road Master

ORIGINAL: R1Geezrglide

It's all good, Bro.....Have a bowl of grits on me...
I'd rather have grits in me than on me (or you) but I am a little sloppy sometimes.

Quick Reply: Im sorry to all!!!