General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Bad dealer posts!!!

Search this Thread

Old 11-18-2007, 04:48 AM
dog155
Extreme HDF Member
Received 25 Likes on 25 Posts
Default RE: Bad dealer posts!!!

Never forget,there are people out there that just have to complain.Even when they are happy they complain.Try and take it with a grain of salt.You will never stop them.

Old 11-18-2007, 06:11 AM
onephsyco1
Road Captain
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I am glad to see you are from Minneapolis.
I know I will never have to deal with you as A service
advisor/Writer

Jack

Old 11-18-2007, 06:24 AM
electaRICK
Extreme HDF Member
Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

YEA!!!! I agree,,,,,,,,,,,,,, mayonaise does taste good on spinach !

Old 11-18-2007, 06:32 AM
WaterHog
Road Captain
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Very nice post for such a new member,,, a new bike shouldn't be a hassle or have a problem I would think, would you want to buy a new car with a hassle or a problem,,, you contradict yourself on a few points, maybe you should start off here a little different,, instead of trying to get folks tee'd off in such a hurry,, weren't you a new-bee rider at one time,,,almost makes you're think your just stirring the pot here.[sm=confused06.gif]
[/quote]

I agree with John TN

How dare you download on us like that, after only posting 7 times, it shows a lack of respect to our highly respectly goble forum.

Old 11-18-2007, 06:37 AM
1flhtk4me
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 90 Likes on 67 Posts

ORIGINAL: lilmike9
Why do people think that they've been raised to a new level just because they buy a Harley? Will it make you cool ?
Why do somepeople think they've been raised to a new level just because they work at a HD dealership? Does it make you feel that you know more about bikes than some of us here?

Old 11-18-2007, 06:42 AM
WaterHog
Road Captain

I wonder if "lilmike9" waves or not?

Old 11-18-2007, 06:56 AM
framer
Road Captain

can you spell p-o-m-p-o-u-s ?

Old 11-18-2007, 07:20 AM
electaRICK
Extreme HDF Member
Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Ive looked all over,,,,,
be damed if I cant find any bad post from a dealer????

Old 11-18-2007, 07:26 AM
pockets2000
Cruiser

An arrogant attitude seems to prevail in the service departments of Harley Davidson dealerships. Why is that?? I have no idea. I purchased a 2007 Dyna LowRider in May of this year. I ordered 2,000.00 worth of accesories when I purchased the bike. When the parts came in I called service and scheduled an appointment. When I dropped the bike of Monday for the appointment I was told that it might or might not be done by Friday. I said I made the appointment 3 weeks in advance why would it take so long for 4 hours worth of work. The 4 hours was the quote to instll the accesories. Harley service people wake up. Your customers pay your wages. Without them you will not have a job. Yes people can sometimes be a pain in the a$$, this is however the career you pickes. I would be willing to bet there are more nice customers than bad.

Old 11-18-2007, 07:38 AM
07RoadGlide
Banned

I guess I have a decent dealer then. I call and set up an appointment, they give me the day and I drop it off as soon as they open. I usually have the bike back at lunch. 3 days later, the service manager calls to ensure there were no problems and that I'm satisfied. Kudos to Shelton's HD in Goldsboro. For the originator of this post...well...good luck to you my friend. Just remember, the customer is ALWAYS right, even if they're wrong. Your boss doesn't pay your paycheck, the customer does. And for your statement to the guy who's CD door fell off, I'm betting it just may have happened. You probably don't hear about the stuff as often, because I had a friend whos horn fell off due to vibration. He went home and fixed it himself. Just because it hasn't happened to you, doesn't mean it won't happen. You really should pick your words or phrasing better. No telling how many folks from your area might read this and you'll lose a customer over it. Make a customer happy, he'll tell another person, **** them off or give them bad service, they'll tell 10.

Quick Reply: Bad dealer posts!!!