General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Motorcycle Cancer - Seat Shield

Search this Thread

Old 06-08-2012 | 12:11 PM
Wakko47
Road Warrior

Wait, you bumped up a thread from FOUR AND A HALF years ago with your FIRST post? Dude, you're so full of **** your eyes are brown. Advertise your crap somewhere where folks will give a rat's ***.

Originally Posted by Captian crunch
The truth is magnetic fields are serious. I work in the medical field installing MRI units . So I measure many types of magnetic fields because these machines do not work well when exposed to ELF . Funny the MRI it self produces a large magnetic field. We don't throw them out because the only alternative to MRI is X-ray and it is even worse at causing cancer. I pulled out my ELF meter and wow was I suprised at the field at the electronics area of my sportster. So I tried copper tape and aluminum foil which had little result . Then I tried tin foil I have some tin believe it . Better for sure. Then a soft annealed thin steel , the same as tin. Then I tried a co-netic and netic alloy layer ( sorry if this get a little geeky) wow that was the ticket. So if you want to save your crotch from some of this magnetic field . Alternate a nickel alloy steel ( I will tell you where to find it) and a highly permeable soft thin steel ( thin steel with low carbon content) and place it over your electronics between you and your rear end. Alow air to cool your electronics . This combination works better than one material alone. For you Geeks one reflects the field and the other absorbs the field. This Prouduct can be applied with glue and I recomend a two faced tape and not allowing the two metals to touch each other. Isolating the metals works best. This actually compresses the field down like pushing on a balloon . The field is now stronger at your knees but less at your seat. Pay special attention to the coils ,plug wires and high voltage and less attention to standard DC wires . The Prouducts and you only need a couple square feet per bike, is available from a chicago company called Magnetic shield corporation. So have fun and ride. PS don't sit on your outside A/C units or you will get blasted there as well.

Old 06-08-2012 | 02:48 PM
NSCoyote
Club Member

hahahahahaha i'll be dead long before nay cancer gets me LOL

Old 06-08-2012 | 02:55 PM
DavidStiebel
Road Warrior
Question

Originally Posted by reddfinn
Aluminum foil will work just fine.
On your *****?

Did anyone mention that organic matter on the offending surface has a deterrent effect on EMF's?
Try smearing Vaseline cow manure or mixture of baloney and whipcream on the surface.

Last edited by DavidStiebel; 06-08-2012 at 03:01 PM.
Old 06-09-2012 | 01:47 AM
Banggood
Former Sponsor

LMAO ,there's another article calls "Shaving Your Vagina While Driving" What a baloney !

Old 06-09-2012 | 05:27 AM
brenn
Elite HDF Member

Originally Posted by Stelis
A man is selling a shield that can be fitted inside a motorcycle seat, designed to block out electromagnetic fields emitted from our motorcycles. He claims that many riders diagnosed with cancer were actually victims of harmful EMFs radiating from their motorcycles.

http://www.bikernewsonline.com/2007/...eat-shield.htm
Aliens told him about it, so it must be true. Somebody tell "AmericanMuscle" - this is the only piece of safety gear he hasn't posted about this week.

Old 06-09-2012 | 08:02 AM
cHarley
Club Member

Originally Posted by brenn
Aliens told him about it, so it must be true. Somebody tell "AmericanMuscle" - this is the only piece of safety gear he hasn't posted about this week.

Old 06-09-2012 | 12:56 PM
HD Jim
Road Warrior

A fool and his money are soon parted! Happens to me every time I go into a dealership lol

Old 06-09-2012 | 01:57 PM
DannyZ71
Extreme HDF Member

Originally Posted by CSI
Dammit........now I gotta wear an aluminum foil diaper, to go along with my aluminum foil hat.[:@]

LMAO!!

Old 06-09-2012 | 02:07 PM
zeus33
Big Kahuna HDF Member

Someone trying to make a buck.

The whole EMF causes cancer is the biggest myth going. Anyone ever wonder why a high line worker doesn't die of cancer? They are in the strongest emf fields around for hours a day, and they don't suffer any more ill effects than the average person.

Old 06-09-2012 | 02:09 PM
mi2az
Outstanding HDF Member

Motorcycle Cancer - Seat Shield-skyfalling.jpeg

Quick Reply: Motorcycle Cancer - Seat Shield