General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Motorcycle Cancer - Seat Shield

Search this Thread

Old 11-16-2007 | 11:45 AM
drdiesel1
Road Captain
Default RE: Motorcycle Cancer - Seat Shield

An to think. H-D just installed the ECM under the seat on the 08 Touring bikes. It`s on top of the battery too. So now I need tohave double protection morethan ever.
I wonder if Depends would work. They're are able to trap moisture from the inside, so maybe they would also shield from EMI/EMF. I think I`ll contact them with a new product line. We shouldcall them Depends Plus H-D
Now this is going to be very interesting. Depends undergarments with new EMI/EMF shielding.
Looks like all the old H-D riders will be buying and wearing diapers from now on....

Old 11-16-2007 | 11:59 AM
dyna07custom
Outstanding HDF Member

allready lost my mind now nuts are going to? Damn shame

Old 11-16-2007 | 01:43 PM
AK_Hog_Herder
Outstanding HDF Member

ORIGINAL: CSI Topeka

Dammit........now I gotta wear an aluminum foil diaper, to go along with my aluminum foil hat.[:@]
I just wear the tinfoil hat so they can't read my thoughts.[:-]

Old 11-16-2007 | 02:22 PM
Dirty Harry
Stellar HDF Member

aluminum butt plug.........maybe

Old 11-16-2007 | 03:46 PM
SG Mike
Road Master

Only in America can someone sell crap like this and make money.

PS. I have a bridge in Cleveland, O. that I'll sell you cheap!

Old 06-08-2012 | 11:08 AM
Captian crunch
Stage I
Default Magnetic Fields

The truth is magnetic fields are serious. I work in the medical field installing MRI units . So I measure many types of magnetic fields because these machines do not work well when exposed to ELF . Funny the MRI it self produces a large magnetic field. We don't throw them out because the only alternative to MRI is X-ray and it is even worse at causing cancer. I pulled out my ELF meter and wow was I suprised at the field at the electronics area of my sportster. So I tried copper tape and aluminum foil which had little result . Then I tried tin foil I have some tin believe it . Better for sure. Then a soft annealed thin steel , the same as tin. Then I tried a co-netic and netic alloy layer ( sorry if this get a little geeky) wow that was the ticket. So if you want to save your crotch from some of this magnetic field . Alternate a nickel alloy steel ( I will tell you where to find it) and a highly permeable soft thin steel ( thin steel with low carbon content) and place it over your electronics between you and your rear end. Alow air to cool your electronics . This combination works better than one material alone. For you Geeks one reflects the field and the other absorbs the field. This Prouduct can be applied with glue and I recomend a two faced tape and not allowing the two metals to touch each other. Isolating the metals works best. This actually compresses the field down like pushing on a balloon . The field is now stronger at your knees but less at your seat. Pay special attention to the coils ,plug wires and high voltage and less attention to standard DC wires . The Prouducts and you only need a couple square feet per bike, is available from a chicago company called Magnetic shield corporation. So have fun and ride. PS don't sit on your outside A/C units or you will get blasted there as well.

Old 06-08-2012 | 11:49 AM
RHPAW
Seasoned HDF Member

Don't eat more than one bowl of Cap'n Crunch every day. That's not good for your *** either.

Old 06-08-2012 | 11:55 AM
harleycharlie1992
Unofficial HDF Chaplain

Originally Posted by FatBoy94
so riding your harley can give you big *****
don't know about that, but ride one long enough, and it will burn your ***!!!

Old 06-08-2012 | 11:57 AM
harleycharlie1992
Unofficial HDF Chaplain

Originally Posted by drdiesel1
An to think. H-D just installed the ECM under the seat on the 08 Touring bikes. It`s on top of the battery too. So now I need tohave double protection morethan ever.
I wonder if Depends would work. They're are able to trap moisture from the inside, so maybe they would also shield from EMI/EMF. I think I`ll contact them with a new product line. We shouldcall them Depends Plus H-D
Now this is going to be very interesting. Depends undergarments with new EMI/EMF shielding.
Looks like all the old H-D riders will be buying and wearing diapers from now on....
see, all that time the boss was saying, "You got lead in your ***!!" is finally gonna pay off!

Old 06-08-2012 | 11:59 AM
harleycharlie1992
Unofficial HDF Chaplain

I guess all those guys complaining about the heat issue, had a real problem. It wasn't heat, it was their *** getting microwaved!!!

Quick Reply: Motorcycle Cancer - Seat Shield