General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Eaglemark Copy of Title

Search this Thread

Old 11-14-2007, 08:56 AM
Asmodeus
Tourer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Eaglemark Copy of Title

I couldn't find the original post but someone had written about Eaglemark wanting a copy. Eaglemark had contacted them asking for a copy of the title for the lien. I had the same thing happen last year when I financed my 07 RKC. A couple of weeks after the sale I get a call from Eaglemark saying they never got a copy. No problem, I faxed one off to them.

Fast forward a year.

I got a letter in the mail yesterday with a copy of my title, earmarked by Maryland Vehicle Administration for Eaglemark. From HONDA Financial. The title was sent from MVA to Honda Financial last year and they just mailed it to me. No offense to anyone that works in State Vehicle offices, but good grief! It had Eaglemarks address right on the bottom of the title! LOL! I guess I'm lucky I never got a bill from Honda!

Old 11-14-2007, 09:12 AM
R1Geezrglide
Road Warrior
Received 16 Likes on 7 Posts
Default RE: Eaglemark Copy of Title

You must have some of the same people working in your DMV as Illinios. It took so long to send my plates, I had moved. The post office lost the plates, i.e. didn't forward them and now I'm out the fees. Of course, they will re-issue if I fly back and personally walk in get them.....

Old 11-14-2007, 09:23 AM
rhj529
Advanced
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Eaglemark Copy of Title

Lol. Watch out you my feed the Honda buying Harley rumor. I heard it on the street a week ago.