General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Wild Hogs..

Search this Thread

Old 11-01-2007, 10:05 AM
reddfinn
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Wild Hogs..

[/quote]
Thanks for pointing two things out: it's Bandidos, not Banditos, and where are the bodies of the dozens of officers?

(Why did I imagine that this thread wouldn't end up going down the ol' 1%er trail?)
[/quote]

You're certainly welcome! I'm anxiously awaiting his reply.

Old 11-01-2007, 10:17 AM
hoosierhog88
Road Warrior
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I just saw this movie for the first time last Saturday night. We moved the home theater system to my pole barn and invited my riding buds and their significant others, along with our neighbors to a bbq (pork ribs, etc) and a pitch-in.

After eating mass quantites of great food, we watched the movie on a 12x14 foot screen made of white sheets hung over the garage door of the barn. It was raining, so we had to watch it inside the barn, but it worked out fine.

We all had a great time and laughed till it hurt.

Old 11-01-2007, 10:29 AM
mimo
Extreme HDF Member
Received 7 Likes on 3 Posts

Wild Hogs is pretty much "The three amigos" but on Harleys instead of horses... and Three amigos was much more fun IMO.

Mimo.

Old 11-01-2007, 10:32 AM
Gunkholes
Road Captain
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

A couple of thoughts:
1. You must have gotten them confused with the notorious club, The Tostitos.
2. Some folks are taking a silly movie w-a-y too seriously!

ORIGINAL: pococj

Thanks for pointing two things out: it's Bandidos, not Banditos, and where are the bodies of the dozens of officers?

(Why did I imagine that this thread wouldn't end up going down the ol' 1%er trail?)

Old 11-01-2007, 10:38 AM
FXDXTSport
Stellar HDF Member
Received 540 Likes on 240 Posts

ORIGINAL: Richietattoo67

It is not a "gang" it is a club, i am so sick and tired of everyone using the term "gang" when it is a MOTORCYCLE CLUB.
I guess the Crips and Bloods are "Clubs" also ( There are motorcycle clubs and motorcycle gangs.

If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck, ..................................

Old 11-01-2007, 10:40 AM
Shaw_2112
Cruiser

ORIGINAL: ccmd2b

Pretty funny movie.. I wonder if there are really biker gangs like the ones they got into trouble with on their trip to the coast? Do they really exist?? YIKES!
The Del Fuegos were an OTT stereotype, no, there aren't any like that out there. 1%ers that areinto illegal activity don't want that type of attn.Unless you ask too many questions about thier business they will ignore you like you don't even exist... I've known a couple of 1% and for the most part they're good people, good guys to have at your back, just don't get into anything that is none of your business and you're OK...

Old 11-01-2007, 11:07 AM
nuckels
Banned

NO!!!!

Old 11-01-2007, 11:21 AM
Herr Monk
Elite HDF Member
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

No, it was Hilarious!!!

So I go out to Madrid while they are shooting this movie to hang out with some friends (we get toknow some of the guys working on the set, they hang out at the bars at night). The Bandidos show up to tell the Disney guys that it's not okay for the Disney Del Fuegos to wear their colors in Bandido territory!

That's hilarious... The Bandidos I guess felt threatened by Disney's rough and tumble fake biker gamg.

Anyway, they worked something out... Thought is was pretty damn funny to see a group of Bandidos riding in to pick on the Disney costume crew though. Gotta protect your turf at all costs, who knows, the Fel Fuegos only started as a Disney biker gang, but if they had been left unckecked they might have take the entire southwest! LFMAO!

Kids running around with guns and pirate costumes [:'(]

Old 11-01-2007, 11:41 AM
2007fxdc
Elite HDF Member
Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

I thought it was funny for what it was - a Disney comedy. But then I didn't try to read anything into it or become offended because Disney wasn't politically correct in the portrayal of the biker gang, oops, I mean club. It didn't make me want to go riding cross country or get an apple tattood on my arm. It was just a movie for God's sake. But let's face it, there are plenty of real "Wild Hogs" out there. Only thing that pisses me off is when I get accused of being one of them just because I don't ride my bike through rain, sleet, and snow to get everywhere I go and because I might have a few dollars in the bank.

Old 11-01-2007, 11:52 AM
st john
Road Master
Received 23 Likes on 20 Posts

Everytime this thread comes up I get a kick of the wide range of movie goers.
Hated the movie .............to ....................great movie !
Bad representation .........to ....................Please get a life!
My gang does not like it..to .................... our club enjoyed it !
Not my life on the road ..to ..................... Yea thats me !
All I can say is GO WILG HOGS .
Thank You

Quick Reply: Wild Hogs..