General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Wild Hogs..

Search this Thread

Old 10-31-2007, 11:08 PM
Bear64
Banned
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Wild Hogs..

if you can find somebody to film it they can tag along with the 4 horsemen..we did 4400 miles last June in 10 days out west and back..and trust me, we are a lot more fun then the wild hogs, LOL we been doing this since 2000 every year we do a 10 day to 2 weeks on the road, next year its upstate New York..should be fun..here is 3 of us sneaking back into the country after we invaded Canada

[IMG]local://upfiles/3092/BF42570C0A3B4CAD8FC1D4A8721D63A4.jpg[/IMG]

Old 10-31-2007, 11:19 PM
oldfartjc
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

There were afew funny parts in Wild Hogs but it was very predictable most of the time. Glad I got it from Netflix, one time viewing itwas enough for me.

Old 10-31-2007, 11:57 PM
Big Pa
Road Master
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

For me, that movie falls under the "silly" catagory. Great one to watch with the kids or grandkids.
Joe

Old 11-01-2007, 02:43 AM
Cwboyscooby
Tourer

ORIGINAL: AR_Guy

No "Gangs" you see people who belong to motorcycle clubs. And no, it's nothing like the movies.
I will argue that one. Run down into south Texas around the Big Bend area and find some Banditos. They arent exactly like in the movie... They would have killed someone on the spot for cutting brake lines. They have also killed dozens of police officers over the years. I think they're about as close as you can get to the Hell's Angels of yore.

Old 11-01-2007, 03:02 AM
Richietattoo67
Advanced

It is not a "gang" it is a club, i am so sick and tired of everyone using the term "gang" when it is a MOTORCYCLE CLUB.

Old 11-01-2007, 03:19 AM
PapaTravis
Elite HDF Member
Received 9 Likes on 4 Posts

ORIGINAL: Cwboyscooby

ORIGINAL: AR_Guy

No "Gangs" you see people who belong to motorcycle clubs. And no, it's nothing like the movies.
I will argue that one. Run down into south Texas around the Big Bend area and find some Banditos. They arent exactly like in the movie... They would have killed someone on the spot for cutting brake lines. They have also killed dozens of police officers over the years. I think they're about as close as you can get to the Hell's Angels of yore.
I live in NM. I see Banditos around quite a bit. Never had a single one look at me with so much as a glare. Maybe it is the way I carry myself, or the fact that I don't show ANYONE disrespect (unless they deserve it). I was brought up with the, "Do unto other's, as you would have them do unto you." Approach. I treat people with the exact same respect, and tolerence, as they show me. Nothing more, nothing less. That has served me very well, in my short 35 years.

BTW, I loved the movie. I bought it, and get quite the chuckle from it. And, you have to admit (if you have seen the movie), we have some very nice little rides here in NM.

Old 11-01-2007, 05:55 AM
why_me
Cruiser

ORIGINAL: Richietattoo67

It is not a "gang" it is a club, i am so sick and tired of everyone using the term "gang" when it is a MOTORCYCLE CLUB.
Need a tissue?

Old 11-01-2007, 06:53 AM
stro1965
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 709 Likes on 352 Posts

ORIGINAL: Richietattoo67

The term "gang" implies organized criminal activity. Some of the "clubs" have earned the name "gang"over the years. Criminals riding together are a MOTORCYCLE GANG.

Old 11-01-2007, 07:18 AM
bigdoghd
Road Master
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

With owning a bike shop I could have picked out some of my customers that could have doubled in that movie. I never laughed so hard in my laugh.....still brings a smile on my face.

Old 11-01-2007, 07:19 AM
Donald A
Tourer

ORIGINAL: Bear64

here is 3 of us sneaking back into the country after we invaded Canada

[IMG]local://upfiles/3092/BF42570C0A3B4CAD8FC1D4A8721D63A4.jpg[/IMG]
Looking at your picture, I see a very fancy bandana, Doo Rag on. Could you go into detail about:
What kind of rag is it
Best way to put it on
What color is best, I've heard red means, you know, GAY
How to tie it, etc....
What do you think about, fingerless gloves, vests, chaps, what the hell how about J.B. Weld, sometimes I use J.B. Weld to hold on my doo rag.

Quick Reply: Wild Hogs..