General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Carbon fiber helmet, sex on the bike, doing U-turns, man passenger, thinking about HeatherC

Search this Thread

Old 10-31-2007, 07:42 AM
SgtThump
Road Warrior
Received 57 Likes on 44 Posts
Default Carbon fiber helmet, sex on the bike, doing U-turns, man passenger, thinking about HeatherC

Carbon fiber helmet, sex on the bike, doing U-turns, man passenger, thinking about HeatherC

Is it gay to do all of these at the same time?

Chris

Old 10-31-2007, 08:56 AM
DMSC
Road Master
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Carbon fiber helmet, sex on the bike, doing U-turns, man passenger, thinking about HeatherC

I can't imagine anyone thinking it's "Gay" to think about HeatherC...whether your wearing a carbon fiber helmet while doing u-turns or not!

As for the "man passenger" part...if you could get a pic of HeatherC to hover over the top of your carbon helmet (like the Arby's commercials) while riding with your man passenger...that might get you by the "Gay" thing!

Old 10-31-2007, 09:37 AM
firefighter3666
Road Master
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default RE: Carbon fiber helmet, sex on the bike, doing U-turns, man passenger, thinking about HeatherC

Sex on the bike & man passenger both at the same time might be a bit questionable unless you are one of the ladies on this forum.

Old 10-31-2007, 09:45 AM
Big Sled
Big Kahuna HDF Member
Veteran: Army
Received 8,487 Likes on 4,380 Posts

We have some therapists who can help you sort through all this. Of course, they may bitchslap you around a little bit as part of the therapy!

Old 10-31-2007, 10:17 AM
HogBoy
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I'd say it would depend on what topics you're thinking about at the same time. I'd also recommend decaf for a while.

Old 10-31-2007, 12:01 PM
Snakum
Cruiser
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

It's pretty gay ... as gay goes .... though it's nowhere near as gay as playing solid-state amps.

Dunno if that helps any.

Old 10-31-2007, 01:04 PM
HeatherC
Extreme HDF Member
Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

How the hell did I get drug into this?

Old 10-31-2007, 01:06 PM
SgtThump
Road Warrior
Received 57 Likes on 44 Posts

ORIGINAL: HeatherC

How the hell did I get drug into this?
Sorry... I have no idea who you are, but I was combining subject lines from the posts on the screen at the time. No offense meant.

Old 10-31-2007, 01:10 PM
dyna07custom
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts

Wow something has taken its toll on you guys[]I think you need more beer in your diets

Old 10-31-2007, 01:38 PM
aliandray
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Opened this due to the "sex on the bike" bit - I'm lost, goodbye.

Quick Reply: Carbon fiber helmet, sex on the bike, doing U-turns, man passenger, thinking about HeatherC