General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Differences between Dynas and Softail Standard/Night Train?

Search this Thread

Old 10-31-2007, 03:26 PM
Cryptoboy
Seasoned HDF Member

Received 3,878 Likes on 1,415 Posts
Default RE: Differences between Dynas and Softail Standard/Night Train?

ORIGINAL: ken01976

ok..so the dyna does use a modified sportster frame? figures....btw at least one of the hogs liked the dyna (or was that a sportster...oh hellwhat's the difference )[sm=icon_rofl.gif]
This guy here is the type that has to look at the pushrods to tell the difference between a sporty and a dyna. Sadly enough, he prolly has no clue what I'mtalking about.
What's a pushrod? [sm=icon_stickpoke.gif]

Old 10-31-2007, 03:30 PM
cadman311
Club Member
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

And do not want to know about it. Anyway

Old 10-31-2007, 04:41 PM
Baeseman1
Elite HDF Member
Received 99 Likes on 78 Posts

ORIGINAL: riskyfool

Isn't the animosity and competition supposed to be Harley vs metric?

I don't understand all this bickering about which type of Harley is the better bike when everyone already knows its the dyna. But you still shouldn't be bashing other Harleys anyway. Save that for the metrics.
Amen brother... I have never bashed other harley's, just their owners... Like my earlier post about the deuse with the streatched tank. I'm not picking on the bike, I'm picking on the guy thatcan't spell it...

There is a reason they have 4 lines of bikes with multiple products under each line.

Old 10-31-2007, 07:14 PM
carpetride
Elite HDF Member
Received 23 Likes on 17 Posts

ORIGINAL: ken01976

ok..so the dyna does use a modified sportster frame? figures....btw at least one of the hogs liked the dyna (or was that a sportster...oh hellwhat's the difference )[sm=icon_rofl.gif]
This guy here is the type that has to look at the pushrods to tell the difference between a sporty and a dyna. Sadly enough, he prolly has no clue what I'mtalking about.
can't we all just get along!...and for your information I happen to know that a push rod is the little thingy that goes in and out of the big thingy that looks like a shiney round thingy sometimes surrounded by some shiney coiley thingy...SO THERE!

Old 10-31-2007, 08:40 PM
PigInaBlanket
Club Member
Received 16 Likes on 13 Posts

ORIGINAL: carpetride
the little thingy that goes in and out of the big thingy that looks like a shiney round thingy sometimes surrounded by some shiney coiley thingy...SO THERE!
Actually that description sounds like you are describing sexbetween you and Rosie O'Donnell.

[8D]

Old 10-31-2007, 09:11 PM
tankerwyf
Banned Camp
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ORIGINAL: Baeseman1

I don't understand all this bickering about which type of Harley is the better bike when everyone already knows its the dyna. But you still shouldn't be bashing other Harleys anyway. Save that for the metrics.
Amen brother... I have never bashed other harley's, just their owners... Like my earlier post about the deuse with the streatched tank. I'm not picking on the bike, I'm picking on the guy thatcan't spell it...

There is a reason they have 4 lines of bikes with multiple products under each line.
Ya know, no offense, but it's not a great idea to pick on someone who can't spell something if you can't spell it correctly yourself.

Old 10-31-2007, 09:25 PM
PigInaBlanket
Club Member
Received 16 Likes on 13 Posts

ORIGINAL: tankerwyf

Ya know, no offense, but it's not a great idea to pick on someone who can't spell something if you can't spell it correctly yourself.
Umm that's how the original poster spelled it.He was being sarcastic.

Old 10-31-2007, 09:27 PM
Baeseman1
Elite HDF Member

Ummm... That was the point. See earlier post. It was a copy and paste so the rest would get it...

Old 10-31-2007, 09:30 PM
Baeseman1
Elite HDF Member

Damn Pig, you are too quick. Maybe I'm too slow because I actually proof read my posts before I click OK.

Old 10-31-2007, 09:31 PM
tankerwyf
Banned Camp
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ORIGINAL: PigInaBlanket

Umm that's how the original poster spelled it.He was being sarcastic.
Hmmm ok

Quick Reply: Differences between Dynas and Softail Standard/Night Train?