General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Get a "Freaking" Life!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 10-26-2007, 04:45 PM
DenimStreet
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Get a "Freaking" Life!!!!!!

ORIGINAL: DenimStreet

When did so many pu$$y's start to ride bikes??!! Why are so many of you worried aboutso muchpetty insignificant $hit? Why do you care what someone wears or how their bike sounds? This kind of crap is pushing people out of the forum!!! It completely flies in the face of why we CHOOSE to ride bikes. It's all about freedom and no boundaries!!!

Don't judge me or anyone else by what I wear, whatwe ride, what tatswe have or ifwe have any at all etc, etc, etc, !!! I ride period.... I don't have a radio, or a cell phone hook up because I choose to put in my ear plugs and listen to my breathing and my heartbeat and the sound of my engine. I don't want to be contacted when I am riding or listen to the news or talk to anyone. I want a complete escape. BUT, that is just the way I like it. To each his own. I won't tell you how to do it and you don't tell me. DEAL?

Just mind your own freaking business!!!!

You know what they say........ Opinions are like a$$holes.......everybody has one!
[sm=rant.gif](Thanks, I feel better now)
K....if you're out there do me a favor and ask your dolls what they think of this....... Let me know what they say.

Old 10-26-2007, 04:54 PM
anubisss
Banned
Received 17 Likes on 12 Posts

[sm=funnypostabove.gif][sm=funnypostabove.gif][sm=funnypostabove.gif][sm=funnypostabove.gif][sm=funnypostabove.gif][sm=funnypostabove.gif][sm=funnypostabove.gif][sm=funnypostabove.gif][sm=funnypostabove.gif]ad infinitum...

Old 10-26-2007, 04:54 PM
electaRICK
Extreme HDF Member
Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

I'm gonna jump Ceasars Palace

Old 10-26-2007, 05:03 PM
warthawg
Tourer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Right on DenimStreet, if I could figure our how to get my leg up over my ears I'd trade my HD for a rice rocket. Those guysare thenew age biker raticals. Don't know what the world is coming to.

Old 10-26-2007, 05:09 PM
whaap
Extreme HDF Member
Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts

Yeah, but come on Dennis, those fingerless glove have got to go!!!

Old 10-26-2007, 05:26 PM
x2lee
Banned
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

quit your whinning, beaatch....

When did so many pu$$y's start to ride bikes??!! Why are so many of you worried aboutso muchpetty insignificant $hit? Why do you care what someone wears or how their bike sounds? This kind of crap is pushing people out of the forum!!! It completely flies in the face of why we CHOOSE to ride bikes. It's all about freedom and no boundaries!!!

Don't judge me or anyone else by what I wear, whatwe ride, what tatswe have or ifwe have any at all etc, etc, etc, !!! I ride period.... I don't have a radio, or a cell phone hook up because I choose to put in my ear plugs and listen to my breathing and my heartbeat and the sound of my engine. I don't want to be contacted when I am riding or listen to the news or talk to anyone. I want a complete escape. BUT, that is just the way I like it. To each his own. I won't tell you how to do it and you don't tell me. DEAL?

You know what they say........ Opinions are like a$$holes.......everybody has one!

Old 10-26-2007, 05:31 PM
HeatherC
Extreme HDF Member
Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

I am so confused. One one hand I have very loud pipes and do not wear a helmet and have no fringe. On the other hand I wear chaps, fingerless gloves and a do-rag.

Mr. Denimstreet? Do I have a life or not?

Old 10-26-2007, 05:32 PM
Twisted Humor
Road Master
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Yep, Some are just bigger than others.

Old 10-26-2007, 05:34 PM
Rides2007Harley
Road Warrior

Denim, to be honest I expected a little more activity on this thread. Of course it is happy hour so I bet it picks up soon.

[sm=popcorn.gif][sm=popcorn.gif]

Old 10-26-2007, 05:34 PM
x2lee
Banned

some are chittier than others too.
ORIGINAL: Twisted Humor

Yep, Some are just bigger than others.

Quick Reply: Get a "Freaking" Life!!!!!!