General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Get a "Freaking" Life!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 11-09-2007, 11:13 AM
ButtMan1000
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: Get a "Freaking" Life!!!!!!

ORIGINAL: DenimStreet

ORIGINAL: Ratbasturd

When did so many pu$$y's start to ride bikes??!! Why are so many of you worried aboutso muchpetty insignificant $hit? Why do you care what someone wears or how their bike sounds? This kind of crap is pushing people out of the forum!!! It completely flies in the face of why we CHOOSE to ride bikes. It's all about freedom and no boundaries!!!

Don't judge me or anyone else by what I wear, whatwe ride, what tatswe have or ifwe have any at all etc, etc, etc, !!! I ride period.... I don't have a radio, or a cell phone hook up because I choose to put in my ear plugs and listen to my breathing and my heartbeat and the sound of my engine. I don't want to be contacted when I am riding or listen to the news or talk to anyone. I want a complete escape. BUT, that is just the way I like it. To each his own. I won't tell you how to do it and you don't tell me. DEAL?

Just mind your own freaking business!!!!

You know what they say........ Opinions are like a$$holes.......everybody has one!
[sm=rant.gif](Thanks, I feel better now)

why do you concern youself with crap you can't control, it will just drive ya crazy and is a compleat waste of mental energy.

Three words...............Tongue In Cheek....................
Get a life!!!

Your tongue is already centered in your mouth,

Why try to put your tongue in your cheek????

Not nearly sharp enough to penetrate the skin of the cheek to possiblypierce without some tool,

Plus, it would hurt like hell,

Old 11-09-2007, 12:14 PM
AK_Hog_Herder
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

When did so many pu$$y's start to ride bikes??!! Why are so many of you worried about so much petty insignificant $hit? Why do you care what someone wears or how their bike sounds? This kind of crap is pushing people out of the forum!!! It completely flies in the face of why we CHOOSE to ride bikes. It's all about freedom and no boundaries!!!

Don't judge me or anyone else by what I wear, what we ride, what tats we have or if we have any at all etc, etc, etc, !!! I ride period.... I don't have a radio, or a cell phone hook up because I choose to put in my ear plugs and listen to my breathing and my heartbeat and the sound of my engine. I don't want to be contacted when I am riding or listen to the news or talk to anyone. I want a complete escape. BUT, that is just the way I like it. To each his own. I won't tell you how to do it and you don't tell me. DEAL?

You know what they say........ Opinions are like a$$holes.......everybody has one!
[sm=rant.gif] (Thanks, I feel better now)

why do you concern youself with crap you can't control, it will just drive ya crazy and is a compleat waste of mental energy.

That explains why it's so hard to understand you when you talk.

Old 11-09-2007, 12:21 PM
Dirty Harry
Stellar HDF Member
Received 1,068 Likes on 531 Posts

Have a nice day

[IMG]local://upfiles/27869/0EEE236A55C04F0881F65B4F2B3347E9.jpg[/IMG]

Old 11-09-2007, 12:28 PM
Cobeslayer
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

7 pages...........sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet

Old 11-09-2007, 12:52 PM
doggiedave
Road Master
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Page 8 Oh guess I was early!

Old 11-09-2007, 12:55 PM
BadBobOk
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

ORIGINAL: Fla Glide

I like butter on my grits.....
Butter and a little salt for me. I don't understand those who put sugar and milk on their grits. Must be a Yankee thing. No, wait. Do Yankees even eat grits?

Old 11-09-2007, 12:59 PM
ken thompson
The Schlong Man
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

When did so many pu$$y's start to ride bikes??!!
It's not the pu$$ies riding bikes. It's the pu$$ies that sit around talking about it on the net. Most real bikers wouldn't be caught dead wasting time on the internet. The internet is for pu$$ies.

Old 11-09-2007, 01:23 PM
BadBobOk
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

ORIGINAL: ken thompson
It's not the pu$$ies riding bikes. It's the pu$$ies that sit around talking about it on the net. Most real bikers wouldn't be caught dead wasting time on the internet. The internet is for pu$$ies.
\

What we have here is a clear case of the pot calling thekettle black.

Old 11-09-2007, 01:47 PM
DenimStreet
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ORIGINAL: ButtMan1000

When did so many pu$$y's start to ride bikes??!! Why are so many of you worried aboutso muchpetty insignificant $hit? Why do you care what someone wears or how their bike sounds? This kind of crap is pushing people out of the forum!!! It completely flies in the face of why we CHOOSE to ride bikes. It's all about freedom and no boundaries!!!

Don't judge me or anyone else by what I wear, whatwe ride, what tatswe have or ifwe have any at all etc, etc, etc, !!! I ride period.... I don't have a radio, or a cell phone hook up because I choose to put in my ear plugs and listen to my breathing and my heartbeat and the sound of my engine. I don't want to be contacted when I am riding or listen to the news or talk to anyone. I want a complete escape. BUT, that is just the way I like it. To each his own. I won't tell you how to do it and you don't tell me. DEAL?

[sm=rant.gif](Thanks, I feel better now)

Get a life!!!

Your tongue is already centered in your mouth,

Why try to put your tongue in your cheek????

Not nearly sharp enough to penetrate the skin of the cheek to possiblypierce without some tool,

Plus, it would hurt like hell,
No wonder I have a freaking headache!!! Where the hell were you BEFORE I stuck my tongue in my cheek??!!

Old 11-09-2007, 03:17 PM
mistervc
Advanced
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

So........ what's up with this waving thing???? [X(]

Quick Reply: Get a "Freaking" Life!!!!!!