General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Get a "Freaking" Life!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 10-27-2007, 01:25 PM
indianut
Intermediate
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Get a "Freaking" Life!!!!!!

Like I said before, All the PU$$IES started riding when the EVO ( the FIRST Harley that you were not expected to maintain and work on yourself) came out and the Softail (The FIRST Harley that was PRETENDING to be something (Hardtail) it isn't) came out. This allowed a bunch of clowns without True Harley Heart and Soul to buy motorcycles. Just because you have a Motorcycle does NOT make you a Biker. It makes you a person with a Motorcycle. There are ALOT of people with Motorcycles out there these days. Bikers are a dying breed. F.T.W.

Old 10-27-2007, 01:36 PM
DenimStreet
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ORIGINAL: indianut

Like I said before, All the PU$$IES started riding when the EVO ( the FIRST Harley that you were not expected to maintain and work on yourself) came out and the Softail (The FIRST Harley that was PRETENDING to be something (Hardtail) it isn't) came out. This allowed a bunch of clowns without True Harley Heart and Soul to buy motorcycles. Just because you have a Motorcycle does NOT make you a Biker. It makes you a person with a Motorcycle. There are ALOT of people with Motorcycles out there these days. Bikers are a dying breed. F.T.W.
I don't agree that bikers are a dying breed. I think there are just a lot more people who simply own motorcycles. But there are more bikers than ever. IMO

Old 10-27-2007, 02:16 PM
TwiggyAZ
Banned

Bikers are a dying breed.
Great...then maybe all us pu$$ies can get on with enjoying the ride rather than hearing all this whining and crying and bitching about bikers.[sm=biker.gif]

Old 10-27-2007, 02:18 PM
Sam
Elite HDF Member

ORIGINAL: DenimStreet

When did so many pu$$y's start to ride bikes??!! .........................
.............[sm=rant.gif](Thanks, I feel better now)
You gave up coffee again, didn't you?

Old 10-27-2007, 03:07 PM
mrb302
Road Master

So back to my original question...

Is it okay to wave at metric riders????[sm=pcwhack.gif]

Old 10-27-2007, 03:23 PM
warthawg
Tourer

ORIGINAL: pockets2000

I like corn flakes and cheerios. Don't much care for grits so you can have mine. Don't tell people what to do and people should not tell you what to do, but we all should have respect and consideration for the other people in the world. Too many people out there in a big a$$ hurry today that enjoy making waves and causing problems. Slow down and take life one day at a time and enjoy the ride.
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Chardonnay in one hand - strawberries in the other - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming ........ WOO HOO! What a Ride!"
[/align]
I like that! But Cardannay and strawberries? I'd prefer going with Beer and a Boob!

Old 10-27-2007, 04:46 PM
Candy Azz
Banned

Easy there hardcore! You ride what you ride because that's all that was available at the time (the 1920's?). You had no choice then.It was new to you then just like these new bikes are new to these guys. What do you want these newer riders to do, go buy old bikes and fix them? Not everyone is mechanically inclined like perhaps you.

And what makes a true biker? Tell us o wise one. Most of the old bikers I'vemet are white trash loser drunk asses, missing teeth, living in crap hole house (or trailer homes), with crappy jobs (or no jobs), criminal historiesand haven't taken a shower in a week or so. Is that your idea of a true biker. Keep it. I'll be a wanna-be.

Or maybe a true biker is someone that loves to ride as much as they possibly can for the sake of riding and NOT because they want to look cool or because it's a fad.And maybe someone that works on their own bike to the best of their knowledge. That about sums it up simply, don't ya think?

And what's with the rip on Softails? All you old bikers do it, yet you glorify the FLH's and Sportsters with their shocked swingarm. Same thing, different design. Get over it already. It's been almost 20 years now. The design is here to stay.

I ride a Softie because I have a bad back and because I WANT TO...it's comfy. Why the hell do you drive a car with shocks? Why aren't you constantly working on your car everyday? Dude, you're not hardcore. You're lame. If you're gonna live it, LIVE IT. Otherwise get back to your ol' lady, you know, the one all your "brothers" shared. HA!

Old 10-27-2007, 04:49 PM
akenaten
Banned
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

OH please tell me this is a joke! PLEASE TELL ME THE ABOVE POST IS A JOKE............[sm=scared09.gif]

Old 10-27-2007, 04:53 PM
akenaten
Banned
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

ORIGINAL: ditch_dgr

Hopefully a list of approved topics will be issued so we know exactly what it is ok to discuss.

[sm=exactly.gif]

Old 10-27-2007, 04:58 PM
lolife
Road Warrior

OK.................... ................................. ..............................

Quick Reply: Get a "Freaking" Life!!!!!!