General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Get a "Freaking" Life!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 10-27-2007, 09:40 AM
John TN
Big Kahuna HDF Member
Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts
Default RE: Get a "Freaking" Life!!!!!!

ORIGINAL: ironhorselady

I recognize this **** anywhere-lol. Suffering from Andropause: the Male Menopause?There's help for it. You might be on the wrong forum, though. [8D]

I think Elaine hit the nail on the head.

Old 10-27-2007, 11:50 AM
Twisted Humor
Road Master
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

ORIGINAL: Recycler

Is it o.k if I put beer on my cheerios ?
Sounds like the breakfast of champions to me.

Old 10-27-2007, 11:55 AM
BadBobOk
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

ORIGINAL: ironhorselady

I recognize this **** anywhere-lol. Suffering from Andropause: the Male Menopause?There's help for it. You might be on the wrong forum, though. [8D]

My MD injects me with 200 mg of Depo Testosterone every two weeks and I use 5mg Andro Gel every day.I'm 52 and ripped like a NFL linebacker. Ya gotta love modern medical science.

Old 10-27-2007, 12:12 PM
BadBobOk
Ultimate HDF Member

Oh, and by the way, I live in horse country. Chanel #5 has the same effect on me as a mare in season who urinates in the presense of a stud horse.

Old 10-27-2007, 12:26 PM
shoptroll
Banned
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I like apples & cinnamon oatmeal, with pecans added, for breakfast. Is that gay?

Old 10-27-2007, 12:27 PM
pococj
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 1,296 Likes on 483 Posts

ORIGINAL: DenimStreet

ORIGINAL: HeatherC

ORIGINAL: HeatherC

I am so confused. One one hand I have very loud pipes and do not wear a helmet and have no fringe. On the other hand I wear chaps, fingerless gloves and a do-rag.

Mr. Denimstreet? Do I have a life or not?
Shoot honey....anyone who calls me "Mr. Denimstreet" can have anything she wants.....including a life!!!
HORRAY!!!!! Mr. Deminstreet is gonnagive me a life! [sm=happybounce.gif]
LOL! You don't need me for that....you already got one....Now Sean on the other hand, that's a different story!!
Y'know, that almost reads like you wanna give Sean a life. I'll bet Kolni could rig up a dollie production with that idea! [:'(]

Old 10-27-2007, 12:31 PM
pococj
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 1,296 Likes on 483 Posts

ORIGINAL: pockets2000

I like corn flakes and cheerios. Don't much care for grits so you can have mine. Don't tell people what to do and people should not tell you what to do, but we all should have respect and consideration for the other people in the world. Too many people out there in a big a$$ hurry today that enjoy making waves and causing problems. Slow down and take life one day at a time and enjoy the ride.
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Chardonnay in one hand - strawberries in the other - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming ........ WOO HOO! What a Ride!"
[/align]
Chardonnay? Strawberries? WOO HOO? (Shudder ~~~~~)

Old 10-27-2007, 12:32 PM
doggiedave
Road Master
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I think some of you people need to go to the Midol webbsite

Old 10-27-2007, 12:33 PM
BadBobOk
Ultimate HDF Member

ORIGINAL: shoptroll

I like apples & cinnamon oatmeal, with pecans added, for breakfast. Is that gay?
Well, maybe. In the South, we have fried eggs, dry cured ham, grits, hash browns, red eye gravy, biscuits, pan cakes and black coffee for breakfast.

Old 10-27-2007, 01:10 PM
carpetride
Elite HDF Member
Received 23 Likes on 17 Posts

ORIGINAL: Cognizant

Your point is well taken---but NO BOUNDRIES? uh,uh---If I see some dude wearing a big swastika on his vest/jacket I'm gonna form and immediate opinion of animosity.
I see what you are saying but I am referring to personal boundaries,,,,,,, Not unlimited boundaries that infringe on another's rights. Besides,Inever said that you can't have anopinion about someone else's activities or clothing..........that is far different than trying to control them,,,,

For example: Let's just say, for the sake of argument, that I think it is incredibly weird that Kolni plays with dolls. I would NEVER, however, attempt to take away his right to do so, nor would I tell him to stop. See what I mean?!
Last time I checked , this was the internet and all the whining, b!tchin, complaining, belittling, or condescending crap that is speweddoesn't mean **** and isn't about to make me change my beliefs or behavior....anyone who worries about all this junk needs therapy....however it sure makes for a good laugh so I say KEEP IT COMING!

Quick Reply: Get a "Freaking" Life!!!!!!