General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Canadians getting screwed again

Search this Thread

Old 10-26-2007 | 11:33 AM
Scout
Seasoned HDF Member
Default RE: Canadians getting screwed again

ORIGINAL: stillwater

cocaine snortin' chimp
HEY.....That's Mr. President...cocaine snortin' chimp. Show some respect!

Old 10-26-2007 | 11:41 AM
roadkingbigjoe
Tourer

Its about time for the boys above the border to feel some of our pain! The tool and die trade felt the sting of the exchange rate for years and all the time the shops up in canada just giggled. What goes around comes around, shouldn't those boys above the border be riding a BMW any way?

Old 10-26-2007 | 11:46 AM
Scout
Seasoned HDF Member

ORIGINAL: roadkingbigjoe

Its about time for the boys above the border to feel some of our pain! The tool and die trade felt the sting of the exchange rate for years
We are feeling your pain...but 65 cents to $1.04 in less than 5 years. You are in for way more pain than we ever had. That is just bad management by your government.

Old 10-26-2007 | 12:01 PM
RexBuck
Road Master

ORIGINAL: OldFenderGuy

But then again, Whitehorse is in the Yukon Territory, so maybe the dealer there hasn't become as 'rude' as the dealers in Canada.
Uhhhh . . . The Yukon IS in Canada

Old 10-26-2007 | 12:14 PM
bikergirl40
Elite HDF Member

Ok then...I wouldn't call that "Rude", neccessarily... It would be more like Greedy

Old 10-26-2007 | 12:26 PM
Bigbird07
Cruiser

three things to do,- write letter or e-mail to Harley head office canada complian which i did
- buy your bike in USA through a good friend then transer to you,
there the bike came with warranty. i'm surethe warrantytranferable just like cars?
now you justbought a used bike with warranty(new used one) LOL
-free trade ask lawyer 'there is always first hour free with one' maybe class action
law suit
bottom line is harley canada is just protecting their dealers, because they have been ripping us off for years. "The milk bowlis about to be split."

Off the subject yesterday in Starbucks, Victoria B.C. Was going to buythermo coffee cup under it 16.95 US and 23.60 CDA.. i went to count peeled out 16.95CDAthey said no way. that is 17.59 US. . so another letter to starbuck too complian. my friend was looking at Mercedes Duelly commercial cargo van. cost here 56.000CDA 36.900 US they are the same trucks with only one opition different. cost of that opition 483.00 cda. All dealers, will not honor warrantybought byCDA. in USA..Chrysler was the first last year to stop warranty. C-300 hemisells in canada full load 49.000 CDA 36.000 US the further you go south seamsprice gets little cheaper???hell thecar is built in Canada only not in US.. what a jokethe BS from dealers.. so stand up and be counted complain. always ONlY MY OPINION FOR WHAT IT"S WORTH

[IMG]local://upfiles/43840/1A978D8A8F964C079BE4832EA4E17994.jpg[/IMG]

Old 10-26-2007 | 12:26 PM
gunner065
Road Captain

ORIGINAL: RexBuck

But then again, Whitehorse is in the Yukon Territory, so maybe the dealer there hasn't become as 'rude' as the dealers in Canada.
Thanks for pointing that out Rex. You beat me to it.

Old 10-26-2007 | 02:13 PM
fishheadsaid
Outstanding HDF Member

ORIGINAL: RexBuck

Are you sure. I was up in Cape Breton in June and despite what it said on the map, the nativesassured me Cape Breton was not part of Nova Scotia or Canada.

Kind of like Key West down here in Florida. Key West, aka"The Conch Republic"seceded from the Union back in 1982 and last time I checked still considered themselves an independent nation.

but then again, I could be wrong, after all I'm just a cold, wet
-fish

Old 10-26-2007 | 02:28 PM
fishheadsaid
Outstanding HDF Member

Old 10-26-2007 | 02:28 PM
BadBobOk
Ultimate HDF Member

ORIGINAL: stillwater

No thanks! Deeley Canada sucks and I will not spend another dime there (except for required service), rather I'll either ride across the line to buy chrome, etc. or have it mailed up USPS and still save lots of cash. As for moving down there - - why?,... just to watch my sons and daughters die for the greed of a cocaine snortin' chimp - no fuggin' way!
Typical. You enjoy the securityafforded you as our neighbors by the blood of our sons and daughters and offer only insults in return. I guess you prefer that your children put on their knee pads, bend over and take it up their canuck ****.

Quick Reply: Canadians getting screwed again