General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Almost saw a Fistfight Cause Guy Touched Another Guys Bike

Search this Thread

Old 12-05-2007, 07:12 AM
cardboard
Elite HDF Member
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Default RE: Almost saw a Fistfight Cause Guy Touched Another Guys Bike

I scream and raise so much Hell that if somebody thinks about bothering my bike they understand they might git bit that they git the heck away from it.
Why do people have to stick stuff everywhere. If you want to advertise on my bike you have to pay for it.
Don't put nothin on it if you don't want to hear me scream. If a kid sits on my bike and knocks it over and he gits hurt, you know they are gonna have their parents come crying to me. Bikes are not for kids. Tell them all the time, YOu can look but do not touch or I'm going to yer parents .
If you ask you can sit on it. Can I go to yer house and take a steak out of the refigerator and make myself at home while yer not there?
I'm old school and just because more people break the old rules don't mean I just don't care anymore. There are rules, Don't jack with other folks stuff.
Guess its like the kids that killed the football player, we didn't go there with the intention of killing him, we was just gonna steal stuff from his house.
YOu broke the law, now you must pay, regardless what yer intentions were.

Old 12-05-2007, 08:31 AM
x2lee
Banned
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

LMAO bet he wont do that again for a few days, but.... he could be a slow learner like the monkey with one
hand, one ear and a patch over his eye, grinning while he holds on to another lit fircracker in anticipation...
ORIGINAL: jwb47

the last person who set on my bike uninvited got exactly what they deserved .I stopped to buy a cup of coffee and a couple of guys walked over asking me about my bike . as I was talking toone of them the other said I think I could reach the ground on this and before I could say anything swung a leg over the seat and stuck his bare leg to the muffler as big as the instant blister was im sure he will have a reminder for life not to fck with things that dont belong to you . not to mention his buddy calling him a f,ing idiot.

Old 12-05-2007, 08:38 AM
x2lee
Banned
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I would take my chances If I seen someone ride toppled, its leaking gas also, some dumbarse comes along an throw a cigg or something. I dont know I just think I would pick it up.
ORIGINAL: AK_Hog_Herder

The only problem with picking someone's bike up when they're not around is what the F you going to do if the owner shows up when you got it about half way up and he thinks you're the one who knocked it over?

Old 12-05-2007, 08:56 AM
squintbo
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

If you see my bike parked somewhere, feel free to touch it. Please don't sit on it, that's just not polite.
Small fingerprints of admiring children wipe right off.
Part of the reason I own a Harley is that I think it looks nice. Hopefully you'll think it looks nice also, and you may stop to admire it.
At the end of the day, it's just a machine. It's not worth me getting upset over, or upsetting an admiring stranger.

If you touch my wife, then that's a different story.

Old 12-05-2007, 09:15 AM
js124
Tourer

I don't get to wound up about my bagger . My custom on the other hand- you might find you self in a mess . With the amount of $$$ in the paint on it and the fact that you can't touch it up to match . I tend to get pissed real quick . People including biker usual have no idea how much cash is sitting there . I try to not let it out of my site . If I see a gathering around it I will be there in a hurry .

Old 12-05-2007, 09:22 AM
roadking2014
Road Warrior
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

i am not a politically correct person and never completed tolerance training with a passing grade. i dont see anything wrong with the guy going "rambo" about his bike. the world is getting screwed up by this "tip toe through the tulips" attitude. what should have happened is the guy should have scooped up some steaming dog doo and told the puck that if you want to put your **** on my bike i want to put my **** on your face.....i still think if you park too close to me you should have the mirrors kicked off your car, that if you cut in front of me in line i yell "hey, the end of the line is back there", and if it takes more than 2 seconds for you to realize the light is green you get bumped, the horn blown and a finger.
i dont remember ever yelling over, excuse me, you were in this country first, i insist, you take the first shot. oh that missed, can you take some constructive criticism, you were just a little to my left you must have jerked the trigger or flinched....lets try it again"...

Old 12-05-2007, 09:22 AM
BadBobOk
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

ORIGINAL: jwb47

the last person who set on my bike uninvited got exactly what they deserved .I stopped to buy a cup of coffee and a couple of guys walked over asking me about my bike . as I was talking toone of them the other said I think I could reach the ground on this and before I could say anything swung a leg over the seat and stuck his bare leg to the muffler as big as the instant blister was im sure he will have a reminder for life not to fck with things that dont belong to you . not to mention his buddy calling him a f,ing idiot.
You should have made him polish the burned skin off your pipes.

Old 12-05-2007, 09:28 AM
sniper77
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

ORIGINAL: squintbo

If you see my bike parked somewhere, feel free to touch it. Please don't sit on it, that's just not polite.
Small fingerprints of admiring children wipe right off.
Part of the reason I own a Harley is that I think it looks nice. Hopefully you'll think it looks nice also, and you may stop to admire it.
At the end of the day, it's just a machine. It's not worth me getting upset over, or upsetting an admiring stranger.

If you touch my wife, then that's a different story.
The guy was wrong to go off on the flyer boy, he was just trying to make a living or a few extra bucks, he should be happy he isn't standing on the corner at gov't housing selling crack to the rich kids riding by.

but, this last comment about touching the wife reminds me of a story I must tell.....

Was in Savannah, Fat Tuesday's on River St., getting plastered with three beautiful women. I was holding the wall up and one of the ladies was standing next to me and my now ex-wife and the other girl was sitting on the bar stools. There was two young fellas, that were obviously drunk as a skunk, sitting next to my wife. They had been drooling for the better part of an hour just admiring the three of these girls.....suddenly, the one sitting next to her drops to his knee beside my wife and starts kissing her ankle and top of her foot! The wife gasps and looks at me fully expecting me to drop kick him where he is but this time I just smiled and kept holding the wall up so she caught her breath in a second and told him her husband was probably going to kick his head like a football if he didn't stop that.
That boy stopped kissing her foot and stood up and asked "Your husband?"....and she just looked at me. The guy turns and starts falling all over himself apologizing profusely to me and to her.
After a minute of his blathering I told him it was alright, I was the one that would be finishing the job when we got back to the hotel and thanked him for getting her warmed up for me.
He breathed a huge sigh of relief and we all had a good laugh......that time.

...Now back to your regularly scheduled beat down for touching other people's stuff.

Old 12-05-2007, 09:34 AM
celticgent
Road Master

ORIGINAL: orangevette

i am not a politically correct person and never completed tolerance training with a passing grade. i dont see anything wrong with the guy going "rambo" about his bike. the world is getting screwed up by this "tip toe through the tulips" attitude. what should have happened is the guy should have scooped up some steaming dog doo and told the puck that if you want to put your **** on my bike i want to put my **** on your face.....i still think if you park too close to me you should have the mirrors kicked off your car, that if you cut in front of me in line i yell "hey, the end of the line is back there", and if it takes more than 2 seconds for you to realize the light is green you get bumped, the horn blown and a finger.
i dont remember ever yelling over, excuse me, you were in this country first, i insist, you take the first shot. oh that missed, can you take some constructive criticism, you were just a little to my left you must have jerked the trigger or flinched....lets try it again"...
so on the same token - if somebodythinks that you have parked too close to their car, they should feel free to kick the mirrors off your bike?

Old 12-05-2007, 09:50 AM
will2002
Extreme HDF Member
Received 2,132 Likes on 1,030 Posts

My oldest daughter works in a Harley- Davidson dealership, has for 12 years. She tells me that even though they put little cards on the seats asking people to "ask for help from a salesperson before sitting on a bike", they still have 2 or 3 knocked over every month.[:@]A lot of people just don`t get it. And don`t EVEN ask her about the little kids that get "set free" onin the show room floor![:'(]

Quick Reply: Almost saw a Fistfight Cause Guy Touched Another Guys Bike