General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Almost saw a Fistfight Cause Guy Touched Another Guys Bike

Search this Thread

Old 12-05-2007, 12:16 AM
jad
Road Captain
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: Almost saw a Fistfight Cause Guy Touched Another Guys Bike

I like my bikes and I have a bunch of money in them however people are humans and need to learn. I'd tell him the issues with touching another mans woman without his permision and then explain how I feel about my bike.

Old 12-05-2007, 12:55 AM
Mississippi Bagger
Road Captain
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I'd ask the same thing I would if I found someone hunting on my land..."Is this your land? Then what are you doing on it?"

How they respond dictates what occurs next.

If it ain't yours don't touch it. Easy concept.

Old 12-05-2007, 01:12 AM
SpringerDude
Tourer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Of all the bad chit that can happen to any given person in this world, I rank someone touching my bike pretty low on that list. If I get cancer or my kid gets hurt, I'm gonna get mad. If some joker plays "wannabiker" on my ride, it ain't cool, but it ain't the end of the world.

Old 12-05-2007, 01:40 AM
SoftailBrian
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 47 Likes on 31 Posts

I came out of Wal-Mart one day and saw a kid about six years old sitting on my bike. I slowly snuck up behind him until I got about ten yards away. I took off running as fast as I could and clotheslined his little *ss clean off my bike. That'll teach that little f*cker!

Some of these posts are rediculous. How do we go from a piece of paper on someones bike to someones *ss on YOUR bike?

Old 12-05-2007, 02:10 AM
ImYourHuckleberry
Road Master
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I rode on a toy run with the local Moose Lodge Saturday morning. I let 4 little abused defacs kids (OMFG-none of them were white either!!!!!!!!!!!!!) sit on my bike. Then I beat the snot out of them. No, actually I took pictures of them, went home and printed the pics, and brought them back to them. It made their week, and at least half of mine.

Old 12-05-2007, 04:39 AM
whaap
Extreme HDF Member
Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts

ORIGINAL: OldFenderGuy

Yeah, you can't go around 'beating someones ***' everytime they might say or do something that you might not like.

Not like back in the old days where you might have to pay a fine for your actions and be on your way.

Now there is a good chance of being arrested on an assault and/or battery charge, and then going through the time and grief of getting 'booked in', waiting for bond to be set so you can pay it and be released, returning for a first appearance at the local court, etc., etc....

Nothing is easy or simple anymore.
Yep, and that's only half of it. When all of this is over then you'll find yourself being sued for somewhere around half a million.

Old 12-05-2007, 05:06 AM
crash1292
Banned
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

dead people dont sue....
ORIGINAL: whaap

Yeah, you can't go around 'beating someones ***' everytime they might say or do something that you might not like.

Not like back in the old days where you might have to pay a fine for your actions and be on your way.

Now there is a good chance of being arrested on an assault and/or battery charge, and then going through the time and grief of getting 'booked in', waiting for bond to be set so you can pay it and be released, returning for a first appearance at the local court, etc., etc....

Yep, and that's only half of it. When all of this is over then you'll find yourself being sued for somewhere around half a million.

Old 12-05-2007, 05:31 AM
deadman77
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 138 Likes on 89 Posts

People are stupid. I work alot of car shows and many guys have custom and expensive paint jobs. Its amazing but I see people show up with small children and they let them go wild, running around the cars and touching the paint. Parents should have more sense than that. The kids certainly dont know and wont learn unless the parents teach them.
And my bike? DONT TOUCH MY SH*T MAN!! AND DONT EVEN THINK ABOUT SITTING ON IT!!

MikeM

Old 12-05-2007, 05:35 AM
whaap
Extreme HDF Member
Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts

ORIGINAL: crash1292

dead people dont sue....
ORIGINAL: whaap

DUH. Their remaining family members do !!!

Old 12-05-2007, 06:01 AM
domenicp7
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 5 Likes on 2 Posts

The thing I don't like is when I stop for somethng and little kids are about. They come running towards the bike. Parents just let it happen. I get scared they might justburn themselves on the pipes. When I warn the parents I have had comments like"they are used to being around bikes" well then you should know better.

Quick Reply: Almost saw a Fistfight Cause Guy Touched Another Guys Bike