General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Almost saw a Fistfight Cause Guy Touched Another Guys Bike

Search this Thread

Old 10-14-2007, 08:24 AM
CSI
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 13 Likes on 9 Posts
Default RE: Almost saw a Fistfight Cause Guy Touched Another Guys Bike

When I got home yesterday afternoon, I found a new phone book near my front door.

That bastard is just dammed lucky I wasn't home to catch him touching my porch.....what REALLY pissed me off, was the fact that he walked across the grass to get there, and left foot prints where his feet pressed the grass down.

Old 10-14-2007, 10:20 AM
hondo96inch
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

ORIGINAL: CSI Topeka

When I got home yesterday afternoon, I found a new phone book near my front door.

That bastard is just dammed lucky I wasn't home to catch him touching my porch.....what REALLY pissed me off, was the fact that he walked across the grass to get there, and left foot prints where his feet pressed the grass down.
lmao

That same bastard did the phone book thing at my house too. I damn near tripped over it.

And the next time my neighbor's dog smells my dyna's wheels [or worse] I'm gonna shoot the mutt and the neighbor. yadda yadda

Old 10-14-2007, 01:42 PM
EasternSP
Banned
Veteran: Marine Corp
Received 24,869 Likes on 9,332 Posts

I would be inclined to think he could have shoved that little guy all over the parking lot asking him what he was going to do about it, and it would have still turned out the same way.

Old 10-14-2007, 02:31 PM
pkenyon1
Road Captain

Kind of similar to all these threads on this site showing people with bikes holding automatic rifles and the like.

I figure if you need to act so macho then you are more than insecure!

Silent but deadly should be the key; hollow vessels make most noise!!

Old 10-14-2007, 02:53 PM
SgtThump
Road Warrior
Received 57 Likes on 44 Posts

ORIGINAL: lp

You know...my sports car got rear-ended. Smashed the thing all to hell. I love that car. And for some reason I didn't get out and kill somebody...call me crazy.
Then one day some guy walked up to my bike and the bastard actually touched the handlebar. I walked right up to him and in my big bad *** macho voice I told him...
"You like those bars?" He said Yes Sir. In return to that freaking sarcastic response I really gave it to him. I said "They are Chubby Wild1's".
Guess he got the message because then he said, "Cool man thanks...think I'll pick up a set".

Start to see a pattern?

It's called being a decient human being. People make mistakes.

Beatsomeones *** for "touching"a bike? Freaking lame...

lp
+1

Too many "tough guys" in this world.

Old 10-14-2007, 04:35 PM
Bryan TTM
Banned
Received 10 Likes on 8 Posts

ORIGINAL: pkenyon1

Silent but deadly should be the key; hollow vessels make most noise!!

i been blessin folks with the dreaded SBD for years....done it yesterday at the grocery store...blamed it on the lady behind me an everone believed me [:-] ....i said "damn lady, you need ta check dem britches"

Old 10-14-2007, 09:05 PM
EasternSP
Banned
Veteran: Marine Corp
Received 24,869 Likes on 9,332 Posts

Oh, that's nasty Bryan.

Old 10-14-2007, 09:41 PM
biz44
Outstanding HDF Member

I dont mind apaper tucked on my bars in the throttle cables or whatever.....but I dont much like the between the tank and seat idea.....anyhow on my Deuce there is a small gap there and thepaper wouldn't hold in there. I wouldn't want it on my new Street Glide either though. If I catch someone touching my bike....I go off on them....chances are it will not come to blows....but if it does so be it. If someone asks if he could check out the grips or seat or whatever.....sure why not. just dont ask to sit on one of my bikes.....I could care less if you say "I think my feet will touch" or "I bet I could hold up that bike no problem" your still not sitting on it......and if I ever caught anyone sitting on my bike....It would come to blows real fast....no brag just fact. Oh and for all you peace loving types and whatever......would you just walk over and sit on a strangers bike like is was as normal as blinking your eye.......not expecting ANY reproductions if the owner caught you? I know I would never even thinking about sitting on someone's bike with out asking, unless they were a very good friend.....and even then I usually ask first.

Old 10-14-2007, 09:53 PM
jc_denton
Road Captain
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

ORIGINAL: pococj
Let it drop back down with an extra push to help it on its way. "Sorry man, I guess I didn't do a good enough job the first time."
F$%KIN LOL!!!!! OMG!!!

Old 10-14-2007, 10:08 PM
D6CS
Tourer

to touch or not to touch....

I walked up to some jerk putting a flyer under the wiperblade.. so I asked him to show me where the fu--ing mail box islocated on my truck . He knew I was Pi$$ed .Belt buckles and zippers scratch paint.

Same for the bike ---don't touch it, sit on, and it aint no leaning post either

Quick Reply: Almost saw a Fistfight Cause Guy Touched Another Guys Bike